[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you usually dressed in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1900x1233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1900x1233px
What are you usually dressed in?
>>
Raf Owens
>>
>>11445017
>H&M
>Gap
>Uniqlo
>J. Crew

kill me pls
>>
Unrecover and adidas is usually what I'm dressed in
>>
Uniqlo
Outlier
Still building my wardrobe
>>
ann d
devoa
zam b pants
ma+
>>
>>11445017
Nike
Billionaire Boys Club
Adidas
North Face
Pink Dolphin
Primitive
>>
>>11445047
Styleforum pls go
>>
>>11445242
Isn't it more like stylezeitgeist?
>>
>>11445017
FULL RICK
>>
>>11445017
raf rickems and rick salmon
>>
File: 1466558559584.png (470KB, 625x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466558559584.png
470KB, 625x700px
Supreme
Vetements
Acne
Calvin Klein
American Apparel
Gosha
>>
>>11445017
RAF SIMONS
RICK OWENS
>>
>Undercover
>Our Legacy
>Norse Projects
>Cav Empt
>Adidas
>>
my primark jammies because it is sunday lad :^)

most of the time

H&M
April77
SLP(literally only one pair of jeans and a Blood Lust tee)
Burtons
>>
>>11445017
Don't know
Brandless
Carpenters Jeans
Alibaba shoes
Sometimes xeroshoes when running
Sometimes boots
At work I wear a dickies jumpsuit
>>
>>11445242
sorry i forgot i was posting on r/highschoolpovertyfashion/
>>
>>11445973
Honestly.

People here want to play rich and talk about Raf but they post their full Zara HM fit in WAYWT threads. Then shit on anyone who acts like they have any kind of money.
>>
>>11445976
I cant post in waywt because it makes me uncomfortable when people keep reposting me as inspo for the next 2 years
>>
>>11445021
Under-rated post
>>
>>11445887
>>11445931
you wish
>>
Shitty oversized shirts because I don't leave the house.
>>
File: basically.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
basically.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>topman
>asos
>primark

brokecore feels
>>
trashed lemons, sick crow/hens
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 1000x1334px
Tops
>American Apparel
>COS
>whatever I find thrifting/old band merch

Bottoms
>COS
>Golden Goose Deluxe
>Massimo Alba
>Surface to Air
>thrift

I barely have any clothes but I like what I own
>>
>>11445961
I wish I had an excuse to wear a dickies jumpsuit
>>
>>11445903
Usu-lly what I'm dressed iiiiiiiiiiin
>>
>>11446068
No I don't wish I do.

Stop being bitter, don't come at me poorboy.
>>
>>11445047
>yeah i go to stylezeitgeist
>yeah i have superior taste in fashion
>yeah i unironically like designers who copy a crazy italian's defunct decades old project
>>
That line is a lot more complex than people think. Rocky is not referring to the two designers named Raf Simons and Rick Owens but is actually assaulting the numerous moral institutions to raise fashion to a transcendental plane.

Raf obviously refers to Raphael, the acclaimed Renaissance painter who painted the fresco titled "The School of Athens" to decorate one of the rooms in the Vatican as a symbol of the philosophical influences of the Roman Catholic Church and their general pursuit of knowledge. Rocky critiques this by juxtaposing the line "Simons" which sounds oddly familiar to the word semen. Hence, Rocky performs an ejaculatory action as defiance to the power of these old institutions and proclaiming his art - hip hop - as the true path to knowledge. Waxing on theory about what men ought to do and if there is life after death is not the way laymen obtain knowledge but through experiences, from the streets and dissemated through hip hop. He elevates the status of hip hop as a new beacon of morality. If god is dead and we have killed him, then hip hop takes his place.

Next is the line "Rick Owens" which also sounds similar to "Dick Ovens". Rocky imbueds the song once more with strong phallic imagery. He however subverts the earlier statement that low art is the new source of humanity's morality. The penis that used to ejaculate into Raphael and symbolically into older institutions of power is now sent into the oven to burn. Low art does not provide adequate moral insight, according to Rocky.

He masterfully ends this all with the phrase "Usually what I'm dressed in". Fashion, not old institutions, high art, or low art, now becomes the purveyor of moral insight as it isbthe grand unifier. Art requires eyes and ears while fashion, which is considered not an artform by most but a design field, is a necessity through our environment. We must wear clothes if we want to survive and it is through this necessity to dress lies the moral power of fashion.
>>
shorts or chinos

I live in a humid weather and it's hot as fuck
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.