[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apparently acne is now /fa/ http://dangerousminds.net/comme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

apparently acne is now /fa/

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/good_news_pizza_face_the_world_of_high_fashion_says_acne_is_chic
>>
So it's like all fashionable things?
Acceptable if you're genetically gorgeous..

If some proper ugly cunt had acne nary a man or woman would go near them. Unless they were going through puberty of course.
>>
File: 029.jpg (154KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
154KB, 599x605px
I won't allow it
>>
This will never become norm
Keep my hopes high
>>
I called this last year.
Embrace texture and patterns.
Boring and featureless skin is out.

O
U
T

Out.
>>
File: IMG_20160625_114529.jpg (409KB, 1944x1918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_114529.jpg
409KB, 1944x1918px
Does that mean he's effay now
Or should he just crawl back into his ugly hole
>>
>>11441573
notice how all the acne in the article's pics are small tho
>>
I dont understand people with acne

Why don't they just wash their face. Its not that hard. If you have time to brush and floss your teeth you should have time to wash your fucking face.
>>
>>11442040
m8 i wish it were that easy
>>
>>11442040
its also hormonal for most and genetics for some people

I mean I have a really clear face and I only wash my face when I shower which is like once every 2 days
>>
soon being a manlet will be stylish baka
>>
>>11442040
NICE B8 M8
I do agree that its gross a/f tho
>>
>>11442058
Do you smell bad?
>>
>>11442075
no
>>
>>11442040
see >>11442043

its fucking hard m8. preventing acne is more than just washing face
>>
>>11442088
then clean up your diet

lmao

theres a solution to everything, some people are just too lazy to make the change
>>
>>11442163
some people are predisposed to having more or less acne, not everyones experience is identical to yours you fucking dunce
>>
File: 1465884065393.jpg (44KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
1465884065393.jpg
44KB, 286x286px
>>11442040
lazy b8
>>
>>11442163
again, i wish it were that easy

you wouldn't know anon until you've experienced it. also, something tells me you have shitty skin
>>
>>11442174
sorry to break it to you, but if you have acne then you aren't trying hard enough to get rid of it

My teenage brother got acne and I helped him clear it up in about two months. I made him stop eating fast food, made my parents make him eat a more raw plant based diet, allowed meat just to transition him, but no dairy at all. Also sunlight since he plays sports then shower twice a day. Also ton of water and clean pillow sheets every night. THERE IS NO EXCUSE.
>>
>>11442180
I won't lie, if you are a teenager I guess you are more prone. But like I said, just wash your face. If that doesn't work, change up your diet and stop eating foods that cause inflammation and replace them with anti-inflammatory foods.
>>
>>11442184
i eat well and do sports and still have acne

i have to rely on harsh creams and potentially harmful antibiotics to just look normal

please stop believing every health problem is fixable by just fixing your diet and doing pushups every day
>>
>>11442180
I'm also a nutritionist. Dermatoligists aren't. They aren't taught that what we eat and put in our bodies can ultimately cause breakouts. They are simply taught what drugs to prescribe. Hearing stories of dermatologists telling their patients that diet changes won't work kills me on the inside. They are wrong.
>>
>>11441358
Nah, fuck that. I worked hard to get rid of this shit, and I am close to my goal. My ugly mug is staying clean.
>>
>>11442198
What do you eat? Id suggest looking up foods that cause inflammation then cutting those out. Then replace with anti-imflammatory. There must be a certain food or foods that is triggering your acne. You can still eat very healthy but still eat foods that cause inflammation. It just involves research. Hope that helps anon.
>>
>>11442216
i know all about anti-inflammatory foods. i drastically changed my diet based around them a few years ago and while my small pimples mostly subsided, i still got pustules and cysts every day.

it wasn't until i started using antibiotics that i saw substantial change. it's simply genetics for me. both my parents suffered from acne and still get pimples from time to time.

hopping on accutane soon
>>
>>11442224
my boyfriend used to be super acne-ridden and he tried everything too, but it wasn't until he got on accutane that everything really cleared up.

he still gets small pimples every now and then but it's usually only when he eats a concentrated amount of inflammatory foods or when he gets lazy about washing his face
>>
It's just a fad because designers like to promote a contrarian image to seem original and edgy. Like when they want all the models to have tangled fried hair. They'd just look like crazy bag ladies on the street in normal cloths. This will be the same sort of thing.
>>
File: no.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
135KB, 483x442px
>>11442040
FUCK OFF NORMIE-FACED CHAD IT'S NOT THAT EASY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>11442040
i wash my face everyday and still have acne you stupid fuck
>>
File: 8i7u4.jpg (97KB, 1369x1075px) Image search: [Google]
8i7u4.jpg
97KB, 1369x1075px
>>11442040
>If you have time to brush and floss your teeth

wow wow there buckaroo wot you trying to say is that by doing what you just said we are suppose to have acne free skin???
>>
>>11442404
kekd hrd
>>
I guess there are a bunch of shitskins in here
>>
>>11441358
this is makeup none of the models actually had acne its bullshit from a bullshit literally who? designer
>>
>>11441358
damn he has nice eyes
>>
>>11442308
It really isn't easy. It's a chronic disease. Acne makes people feel bad. At worst cases, it makes them depressed and it makes them feel less human. I hope everyone knows this because it is difficult to handle acne. I had to buy accutane using a canadian prescription which is kind of borderline illegal and I have no idea whats the condition of my liver since mines is illegal accutane so I can't just go to the doctor and be like "Hey let's do a drug test for my liver because my accutane that i have isn't prescribed from you and I have no idea whats going on".
>>
>>11442470
how is it working for you

I'm about to go on accutane because i have severe cystic acne. my face is so warped right now especially on my right side of my face. its summer and I'm not forced to go to school right now so i can just hide in my room. it sucks and sometimes I've wantedt to kill myself just because nothing works. even my parents get mad at me. they tell me to stop touching my face but I'm not really and then i get stressed out which i think makes it worse. i just hope accutane works for me.
>>
>>11442501
If I were you I'd first kill my parents then myself

But in all srsness tell your parents to fuck off

My parents would bug me to but then I'd threaten to kill myself

Eventually after two years with acne I convinced them to bring me to s dermatologist. Gave me accutane and after two cycles my skin finally cleared. It took about another year to get rid of acne scars. Skin is now smooth and even toned. Feels good but to think I suffered for two years because of my parents when I could have gone on accutane sooner. Made me a shut in and anti social in High school and I'm still kind of a loner now all because of my acne. I am social now but feel a bit behind/catching up to do.
>>
>>11442204
>>11442196
you're focusing too much on foods anon. i eat bro foods 24/7. some of us just have extreme hormonal acne despite not being teens. its called genetics m8. i cant tell if your baiting or genuinely stupid at this point
>>
>>11441358
what core is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 750x1334px
>>11442690
Picnic-core
>>
>>11441573
You can fix acne
But you cant fix being straight up ugly
Lol this guy is fucked
>>
Cystic acne fucking sucks, mine was never really really bad, I never went on accutane, but my GP prescribed me 10 different types of anti-inflam/anti-bacterial drugs that never actually helped me at all and I imagine has done some sort of damage to my gut.

I'm 20 now and my skins perfect and the scars are healing but fuck, if I ever got a breakout again I wouldn't leave the house shit is disgusting.
>>
>>11442204
>Hearing stories of dermatologists telling their patients that diet changes won't work kills me on the inside
Except they are right. Most forms of acne are purely genetic or hormonal, and there's absolutely nothing a diet can do to fix it. They need to be fixed with antibiotics, specific creams/pill and medical treatments.

The cases of acne that can be fixed by a specific diet are those that affect people who don't give a shit about their bodies in the first place or have just terrible hygiene.
>>
>>11442824
I'm sorry but anything can fixed by food and earths natural remedies, without using harsh chemicals/antibiotics.
>>
>>11443309
Cancer?
>>
>>11443412
yes

vegan diets can reverse cancer cells putting them in remission

vegan diets also help prevent cancer
>>
>>11443568
shut up faggot
>>
>>11443600
No bro, you shutup. He knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>11443568
kys
>>
>>11443568
Tell that to Steve Jobs you idiot.
>>
>>11442077
you probably do and just don't know it. shower daily dingy mf
>>
>>11443847
I get told that I smell good tho

not everyone is sweaty and smelly, your natural body oils are good for your skin. washing your skin too much is actually bad for you because if fucks with the bacterial ecosystem. Of course the 'right' amount varies person to person, and for me, my skin is best showering every other day
>>
>>11442040
I know this is bait, but why is it that normies always act like they are doctors when it comes to stuff like this?
just please shut your fucking mouth. you don't know shit
>>
>>11442204
>>11442824
As much as I dislike all things hippy-dippy like much of the stuff above, you should know that there is a vast amount of scientific evidence for a connection between diet and acne. A list of some of those studies, and meta-studies, has been made here:

http://hastebin.com/raw/zuqabalomu

It's part of the /skin/ FAQ.

The main culprits are dairy products and foods with high GI load. They impact IGF-1 and various androgens, most of which are tied to increased amounts of acne (partly due to an increased sebum production).

Systemic isotretinoin kills of the cells of the sebaceous glands, and that's why Accutane is so extremely effective regardless of other concurrent individual interventions.

When it comes to acne there is evidence for the efficacy of diet changes, as well as the efficacy of multiple kinds of pharmacological treatments.

When you people are discussing this you're both right when you claim that the stuff you're proposing works, and you're both wrong when you claim that the other way doesn't do shit.
>>
>>11442058
thats just like fat people, making excuses for shitty habits
>>
>>11442163
you're an idiot anon

I have tried eating more fruits and vegetables and it didn't do shit
>>
D E G E N E R A C Y
U
B
S
>>
>>11444735
Im not that anon but you would have to not only eat more fruits and vegetables, but also cut out foods that trigger acne. For example you can eat shit ton of fruits and vegetables but then drink a huge glass of milk with every meal. If milk is the trigger, you still might get acne due to the imbalance from the hormones in the milk.
>>
>>11444782
Same anon here, it might not work for you but it did work for me. I still eat meat and dairy, but very sparingly. If i feel as if I'm growing to break out soon, I'll quickly cut out all meat and dairy until my body feels well balanced. Although I love having clear skin again, I do enjoy treating myself with ice cream and pizza every once and a while. I would say my diet is 80% plant based. I do have clear skin now, but my acne is triggered when eating animal products, but I can quickly gain control of it by simply going vegan/plant based. Also I'm starting to enjoy fruit smoothies more than ice cream anyways. Also just tried vegan ice cream for the first time recently and it was pretty good.
>>
>>11441358
wow, what a bunch of bitter fucking kikes.

how about shaving that bump off your disgusting nose?
>>
>>11442040
You can't wash fucking biology and genetics off your face faggot.
>>
>>11444461
Except it's not the same thing you fucking idiot. Acne is literally a skin disease that is passed through genetics. Fatness on the other hand is not a disease.
>>
please let this thread die, the faggot in op keeps staring at me when i browse the catalog
>>
>>11444956
> hes not OP
> hes a model
>>
>>11444956
Thats not OP thats an actual paid model.
>>
>>11444461
Being fat isn't a disease and can be fixed with proper exercise and diet. Acne on the other hand may never go away with proper diet and exercise. It might improve but it might never go away.
>>
>>11444994
>>11445009
the funny thing is that it is a skin disease that can be cured and resolved
>>
>>11445326
if this is so simple then why doesn't everyone on the planet have clear skin you stupid shit
>>
>>11445336
because people are either not in a position to or lack the resolve and self control to change their eating habits, exercise more, drink more water, stop touching their face, go to a dermatologist, and any other thing that will make acne go away.
>>
>>11445326
Yeah, with dangerous medication like Accutane or a skin wash that has a 10 - 20% chance of working on hormonal acne.
>>
>>11445345
This. People are too lazy or have the self control to change their diet to see the results the want. Instead they pound down fast food, ice cream, and extra cheese pizza. They dont want to face the truth that they have to give that up, so they simply mask it with harsh creams and other topical medicines. The thing about accutane and why it is so effective is that it fights the root cause of acne which is within your body. Topical medicines don't do this since like I said, it is only targeting the surface. However, although accutane can help resolve acne while you're on it, it sometimes comes back once you start to cycle off of it.
>>11445351
Yeah skin wash won't do shit for hormonal, since hormonal is from within your body and skin wash only fights the surface, hormornal also meaning your body isn't in the correct balanced state. In this case, you can either take accutane, which I do highly recommend as it does work, however not always in the long run in some cases, or you can go that natural remedy route through vegan diet. Finding the correct diet can take some time, but will ultimately lead to the best result not only for your skin, but your overall health.
>>
>>11445351
accutane isnt dangerous you stupid faggot. its not like taking an asprin but it is far from dangerous when done right.
>>
>>11445440
mainly the only concerns of accutane is that it can cause birth deffects, so plain and simple, don't knock any girls up while you're on your cycle

it can also cause dry scalp, lips, skin, but thats easy to fix with just extra lotion, moisturizer, and chap stick
>>
bunch of pimple faced teens in here

I bet all of you are under 18 and not even supposed to be on here right now

proves why /fa/ is shit now
>>
>>11445445
it can also shut down your kidneys and make your hair fall out
>>
>>11445453
explains why theres a thread about balding every week

bunch of pimple faced teens trying to fix their fucked up faces resulting in hair loss in return

lulz
>>
>>11445453
and ibuprofen can kill you. when you're a dumb ass with things bad shit happens. people who do it right very rarely have major issues
>>
>>11442040
b8
>>
>>11445584
Hair loss occurs from NORMAL use of accutane. You don't die from ibprofen when you use it as intended.
>>
>>11445691
That's rare you stupid fuck. I was on accutane for two cycles and my hair is fine
>>
>>11445691
dumbass detected
>>
>>11445435
Faggot vegan

Go kys you weak prick
>>
>>11441358
I was a late bloomer, and when all my friends started growing and getting facial hair and acne, since they all went together, I viewed acne as a good thing that I hoped would soon happen to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1088x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1088x738px
>>11441358
is this srs?

i can never get rid of my fucking acne no matter how much i try, so ive just come to accept it
>>
are there any male models that legit have acne and not just a blemish here and there?
>>
>>11442040
Very very weak bait
>>
>>11448097
I think he's srs desu

I don't have acne. All I do is wash my face with water before I go to bed besides showering. He prob just close minded when it comes to other peoples acne since he never had to deal with it
lulz
Id always tell my friends to wash their fucking face when I saw them with a new breakout. Then they would bitch at me blah blah blah that they can't help it
>>
>>11447770
you have the effay (?) type of acne like in OP's post not the disgusting cystic acne, you're ok
>>
>>11447770
desu id dump a load into you
>>
Too bad painful cystic bacne will never be /fa/.
>>
>>11448912
Me too :)
>>
>>11448912
Where to find qt acne girlfriend
>>
have acne

should i just kill myself already
>>
>>11451652
if its not cystic its fine
>>
>>11447770

you have the right type of acne very very qt
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.