[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunglasses General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: glasses.png (62KB, 566x561px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.png
62KB, 566x561px
Ordered 4 pairs of ray bans from sunglasses hut to try out. I've cheaped out on pairs before and they end up breaking. Thought I'd try out Ray Bans to see if it's just the brand name or they're actually good quality.

Reviews said pairs would last people 5-7 years and they used to be made by some other company but now its Luxottica.

The first two pairs feel great, good quality and sturdy design. The other two round pairs, not so much. They feel really plasticy, flimsy, and the temples don't line up when I close the glasses, the temples don't touch the end lens frames when I close them like the other two. I'm wondering if they use the plastic and light design on purpose to keep them from getting heavy or just to cut corners. I'm fine with it being a different material as long as it's durable. Otherwise some of the design quality is questionable, especially for pairs that cost $200 and have Ray Ban on them.

Anyone else have experience with ray bans and has the quality changed since Luxottica started making them?

Also sunglasses general.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x517px
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x420px
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 640x395px
>>
yes, the quality has changed dramatically since luxottica started making them. to be honest they're not worth the money anymore. so many better options in the same price range, there's no point.
>>
>>11434846
what are the other options?
>>
>>11434955
A slightly cheaper option (and a better one desu) would be Warby Parker
>>
>>11435043
How exactly is it better?
>>
OP here. When I received the try on pairs one of them had obvious smudges inside the lense. Pretty sure they've been worn before even though sunglasses hut tells you they're brand new. Since you can keep a pair you like by not returning it.
>>
>>11435043
you shitstain I just browsed their site and it was horrendous. Try Superfuture or oliverpeoples op
>>
Get the one you want, then go on ebay and get it for $50. I got a pair of polarized club master for $60 and they are worth $200 brand new
>>
>>11435376
How can you be sure they're not fake?
>>
>>11435369
Looking on retrosuperfuture. Same thing?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.