[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, basically my biggest problem is that I have fucking huge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Skinny Jeans.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skinny Jeans.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
So, basically my biggest problem is that I have fucking huge thights, and normal size calves.
I tried to lose weight but while my belly was gone, the thights stayed more or less the same size.

I love the way slim fit jeans look on skinny legs, with a perfect "cigarette" shape all over the leg, but when I wear them inevitably the upper part is visibly larger than the bottom, giving to me some sort of "leggins effect" (check picture).

I was hoping you guys can help me to find a jeans fit that would make me achieve the "cigarette shape" on my legs, considering that as I said before I have big thights and normal calves.

Thank you in advance.
>>
Study the comfycore thread. Give up on wearing anything skinny. Sorry pal
>>
>>11417201
Actually lose weight.
99% sure that you are indeed fat. And only a diet isn't enough, you have to workout to get your desired shape.

Losing a belly doesn't mean you are not fat, that just means you are not obese anymore.
If a fit girl has bigger thighs no one says a thing. So there is no excuse. You know it is true, there is no denial.
>>
Can you post a picture of your legs?
>>
I wish could lose more weight
I've been training and on a diet for the past year and I lost 20kg, from 80 to 60, but for the past two months I didn't see any visible change in my body, and to be honest I don' want to go unde 60kg considering that I'm a 1.85cm guy with a normal bodytype (I'm far from being fit).
I just can't get rid of my thights, so I'm working on masking them rather than loosing any more weight and go full ana
>>
try skinny pants that have a straight leg instead of a taper. most slim chinos have larger leg openings for a more consistent leg silhouette. cheap brands that come to mind are cheap monday and uniqlo
>>
>>11417219
how do i lose a belly if im normal weight
>>
>>11417234
accept your thighs and say it's because you used to play rugby bruz
>>
File: big ASS legs.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
big ASS legs.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>11417224
OP legs here
>>
>>11417235
OP Here, never tried those, might be worth giving them a chance
>>
How about straight jeans? i don't think skinny jeans would be flattering.
>>
>>11417245
>>11417246
Are you a fucking girl? I am very confused now.
>>
>>11417253
as stated in >>11417234 I'm a boy
>>
>>11417245
you are just fat you idiot
>>
wear athletic jeans , comfy on thighs, taper on legs
>>
>>11417245
I'm in a similar situation. I was obese growing up, now losing fat.

Generally men tend to pack extra fat in their abdominal area, a lot of it goes between the organs too. That's considered to be a bad thing. I think if you grow up being fat, though, the extra fat will go all over your body, including ass/thighs. Then when you start losing it later, however, you'll first lose the abdominal fat. This isn't bad since that's the best fat you could be losing for health.

But we're both still fat.
>>
>>11417245
end your life fatty
>>
>>11418140
not op but also in this situation. What to do to lose this fat?
>>
>skinny jeans
>>
Hey OP,

Keep losing weight and exercising. Over the last 2 years i dropped from 240 lbs to 175 lbs and I promise you that you will lose mass in your thighs. Keep on keeping on! Also, if you are having problems finding pants, just take them to a tailor and have them altered. I thrift my pants and tailor them to my liking. It usually ends up being cheaper than buying from a store and they fit how I want them to fit. Good luck dude!
>>
>>11418595
Well there's not much to do besides keep cutting. I'm personally a fan of keto, and not only because it's easier to lose weight on it.

In addition to that you should be lifting 3 times a week (stronglifts or similar program) and doing cardio 3 other days isn't a bad idea (swimming, running w/e). Of course, the only necessary thing for fat loss to occur is to be eating at a caloric deficit, but don't underestimate the lipophilic effects of insulin (carbs), and how much your body can lower its caloric expenditure (calculators might be telling you you're burning 2k per day, but it might very well be 1600-2000).

If you're like me and you haven't been exercising, then you should see that it's just fat. Only one way to lose it.
>>
File: 63636363.jpg (209KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
63636363.jpg
209KB, 930x930px
Stop eating and only use this to move, not your legs.
>>
OP here

>>11418654
My diet caloric input is around 1400kcal a day, as I'm following a sugar and carb free diet.

>>11418192
I tried I couple of times, but apparently I'm not good at it either.

>>11417796
Perhaps I am, maybe I'm just to proud to admit it.

>>11418140
Actually I've been normal body type for most of my life and then I studied in the UK for two years, which fucked up everything, and there I reached my maximum, 80kg for 1.85m and then I started losing again, but I had big ass legs even before, so I just accepted it and found ways to hide them.

Also, even if I truly appreciate your fitness advices, and perhaps follow them, I'm not gay enough to go on /fit/, so keep this topic about chlotes.
I actually found some nice H&M trousers but are out of production now, and Hollister tapered fit jeans do the trick too, but I was curios to try more styles, as nowadays skinny jeans are more and more in fashion and it gets harder everyday to get some nice tapered or slim fit that suits my leg, especially for the look I want to achieve...

>>11418666
kek
>>
Im in the same situation.
5'4". 45kg.
My legs arent disfigured in shape or w/e and people actually compliment my flat ass body, but my upper thighs are the problem. Its not fat but also not slim enough to achieve the "cig legs" look. Just picking up a looser pants doesnt help. Ive also experienced clothing altering services fuck up my jeans so many times now. I dont know what to do
I have thigh gap, not fat, i dont even have curves
>>
>>11418666
yeah coz looking like a disabled retard is totally what /fa/ tips are about
>>
>>11420860
this
>>
>>11419588
Go running fatso
>>
>>11418666
SATANIC TRIPS
>>
>>11418666
satan has spoken
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.