[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on the undercut hairstyle /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: side-swipe-undercut.jpg (9KB, 236x237px) Image search: [Google]
side-swipe-undercut.jpg
9KB, 236x237px
redpill me on the undercut hairstyle /fa/
>>
>>11417106
I one time showed this picture to my barber and I ended up with an okay haircut.
>>
>>11417106
>Pros
>easy to maintain
>easy to pull off
>every barber knows how to cut it

>Cons
>everyone has it
>>
It's a good cut but seriously guys you have to keep trying different cuts. Like I feel like everyone who has an undercut now has had it for like 5 years and might very well still have it in their 60s
>>
>>11417106
it's good but if you're ugly with bad proportions it will still look bad.

been doing it for like 2 years and never got a compliment kek. should probably stop
>>
>>11417106
Its like 2 years old man, get with the times.
>>
>>11417106
You can't walk out of barbershop with this cut and feel good about it. People are definitely looking at you as that guy who's trying hard to get with a trend that everyone else is over with.

It's honestly the hair equivalent to wearing pointy dress shoes with loose jeans
>>
>>11418259

>2 years old

It was already very played out in 2014. It's only gotten worse since.
>>
>>11418451
The new fuccboi fad is man bun. It used to be fairly rare but now I see more and more people with it. So basically already played out.
>>
All my arab friends have this haircut for some reason , literally all of them.
>>
okay /fa/ggots, then what haircut is effay and new? enlighten me.

and dont give me any of that buzzcut bullshit
>>
>>11417106
Yeah literally this. If I see a nigga rocking this or a top knot I instantly know that person has no personality or individual taste, just a mash of gray matter ready to be injected into a mold.

And that mold is a pair of Adidas Stan Smiths
>>
>>11419696
long hair, braids, buzzcuts and middle parts
>>
>>11419715
There's a limit on what type of bullshit you can do to your hair without looking like a mega autist, it's not like each person is born with individual hair and individual head shape and face features , most of us look alike
>>
>>11418280
this
i got an undercut once and i actually felt bad after doing it
>>
File: Snapchat-5514173085966020955.jpg (126KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5514173085966020955.jpg
126KB, 720x1184px
This is me now. I wanted to try it out since it looks nice
>>
File: snake.jpg (37KB, 397x639px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
37KB, 397x639px
>>11417106
Get a mullet, it's the non-overdone undercut and can look really good
>>
File: venom.jpg (366KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
venom.jpg
366KB, 800x707px
>>11422347
it can also be styled into a small ponytail, very versatile
>>
>>11422347
>>11422516
This usually only looks good on fictional hand drawn characters that are designed to perfectly fit with the hairstyle.
>>
File: peter.jpg (6KB, 245x172px) Image search: [Google]
peter.jpg
6KB, 245x172px
>>11422521
>taking mullet meme posts seriously
>>
>>11419689
Sweden: the post
>>
>>11422695
Kek!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.