[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me one fucking reason to buy the "legit" ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: lkmfdklasdklmaslkd.jpg (53KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
lkmfdklasdklmaslkd.jpg
53KB, 780x780px
Tell me one fucking reason to buy the "legit" ones when you can just make your own and they're literally Gildan quality

Same goes for off-white and supreme
>>
>>11396043
Why would you even want this internet meme tier bullshit
>>
>>11396043
I agree with assc but I don't know about off white so I won't comment. However supreme hoodie are not Gildan at all, they use cyc, the same company that also makes reigning champ and wings and horns. They will not even think to sell a simpleton like you or me a blank. Tho I would never pay resell price for supreme, retail price is good tho for the quality
>>
>>11396043
Cringe
>>
>>11396064
You can buy cyc blanks tho, see reigning champ
>>
>>11396043
Off-White doesnt use blanks, they have their own cuts, also their designs are pretty bad but the quality of the print is very good. A dupe would noticed pretty quickly.
>>
>>11396079
Also Off White shirts may be pricey but if you can afford it I don't see the point in buying fakes.

You know why you buy a real one, becuase you're supporting an original idea and designer. Some of ASSC's best designs aren't even faked (DSM stuff, and the older T-shirts)

I mean how would you like it if everyone just bought Chinese knock offs of your clothes instead of the real ones.

Also buying fakes is no worst than buying H&M becuase you can't resell them etc.
>>
redpill me on Antisocial Social Club
a bunch of my friends wear their stuff and it doesnt look bad, but idk
>>
>>11396276
OP here

It's just meme fuccboi stuff but i love this kind of shit

Nothing special,will make a couple or more of hoodies worth of like 30-40euros all together
>>
>>11396276
basic clothing with edgy "aesthetic" logos/graphics on it
super dumb. going to look super dated in a few years. besides, the whole concept of independent "designer" brands that just print on basics is already stale.
>>
>>11396276
people get so buttmad about this shit because of the /fa/ complex but really they're pretty cool
>>
>>11396276
absolute dogshit big cartel brand
shitty blanks and they have basically 1 design

paid off kanye and ian connor to wear their shit so now hypebeasts picked it up.
ian styles other celebs like wiz kahlifa so it's been seen on a lot of hot shots
>>
>>11396043
well what font is that wise guy?
>>
File: ASSC.jpg (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ASSC.jpg
38KB, 1000x1000px
>>11396392
You just tell the guy with prints to cut out big letters like that :^)
>>
>>11396276
"aware" brand for teenagers that spend too much time on the internet
>>
>>11396125
>putting letters or pictures on a basic piece of clothing is an idea
>the people that do this are designers

Having a laugh?
>>
File: 6626346342.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
6626346342.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
>>
>>11396455
How did you make this?
>>
>>11396470
basic photoshop skills nigga
>>
>>11396477
What about the font?
>>
>>11396455
their logo is Fritz typeface + illustrator gradient mesh, don't know how you did it but you goofed

still funny
>>
stfu u have no clue
off white and supreme are actually good quality
>>
>>11396276
they're really doing nothing different than regular brands but their design is so basic that ppl get mad
>>
>>11396448
It's better than people like you sitting on your ass all day.

And you're pretty much making it as basic and trivial as possible of course when you see it that way it's gonna seem silly. But I mean at least it's working for them becuase they're selling out.
>>
>>11396455
Would wear this.
Wouldn't wear anti social social club.
>>
>>11396125
>not buying ostentatious fakes and getting your kicks triggering brandslaves while also coming off as 'down to earth' and thrifty for being candid about your reps
>>
>>11396882
>supreme
>actually good quality
their colors and graphics are why you should buy supreme, along with you liking the brand and whatever bullshit consumerism is about
supreme does not make great quality products, especially for their price point
>>
>>11397462
the price point is fine for its quality (retail)
do you actually have any supreme pieces or are you talking out of your ass?
>>
File: AntiGildanGildanClub-01.png (623KB, 6944x6944px) Image search: [Google]
AntiGildanGildanClub-01.png
623KB, 6944x6944px
>>11396406

>Not saving an image to open it in Adobe Illustrator then running a live trace to resize it to infinity
Do you even design, senpai?
>>
>>11397474
im actually in the industry and know things behind the scenes
their price point is like saint laurent's price point, they have international brick and mortars they need to account for in their markup as promotional locations rather than profitable locations

but i dont own any supreme clothing
going through a production and product development program has ruined being a consumer
>>
>>11397502
>that aliasing
Do you even design, senpai?
>>
>>11397588
I had it at 13000x13000 but 4chan wouldn't let me post, I just resized it in paint as an example.
Gomenosai, senpai.
>>
>>11396076
completely different hoodie from supreme. the cut is completely different. source i have both a RC and supreme hoodie
>>
>>11397684
at the same time, retail supreme and retail reigning champ are about the same price so idk senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 237x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 237x170px
>>11396455
you dun goofed
>>
>>11396455
do you mind if i use that?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.