[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is SLP still /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Is SLP still /fa/?
>>
>>11395398
yes
>>
>>11395398
No.

They're almost worse than Burberry.

Almost.
>>
>>11395398

borderline played out, but it still looks good and normies will think you are super innovative and fashion forward
>>
>>11395398
the slp "uniform" (tan chelseas, ripped skinnies, leather jacket / oversized flannel) is a little played out. but skinny clothes on skinny people still look great.
>>
apart from hedi's jeans i can't really recommend anything from that brand
>>
>>11395463
Jackets and shoes are very nice
>>
there's nothing that they do that isn't done better elsewhere
you're paying for the name. to look like a fucking k-pop star, or some fag top 40 rapper.
>>
Saint laurent is shite
only dior hedi is remotely respectable
>>
>>11395442
I can't believe how horrible burberry has gotten
>>
thousands of dollars for mass produced shit posers wear. ya no
>>
idc what the contrarians say, SLP still looks damn good and it will always be that way
>>
>>11395879
it's so sad I thought when they said they were going to have only one label, it would now consist of Prorsum-esque styling but it's like high end Burberry Brit with logos stamped everywhere, what the fuck?
>>
>>11395442
>>11395879
>>11395909
wow I thought to check it our on mr porter

fine me ONE good piece

http://www.mrporter.com/en-nl/mens/designers/burberry
>>
>>11395879
>>11395909
>http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity/burberry-ceo-cuts-pay/
>After Lagging Sales, Burberry CEO Forced To Take A 75% Pay Cut
It's not really a surprise Burberry has gotten so bad.

First, they moved nearly all of their production to China. Sorry, but I've I'm paying $1,800 for a jacket the least you could do is pay the person making it a livable wage. Burberry won't. In fact, their CFO joked that she could pay the Chinese a "pittance to make polos." Second, half the shit Burberry "makes" is done through licensing agreements anyways, not in house. Fossil makes their watches. Shanghai Leather makes their purses (ironically, not out of leather, but out of PVC). Fox LLC makes their umbrellas (but at least that's a British company!).

Third, as >>11395935 said, a lot their clothes are just ugly anyways. They used to just focus on basics: shirts, coats, pants... And their target audience was always older people (you know, old people with jobs and money). Now, it's younger people, and they've gone crazy with non-stop, season after season, ugly fucking clothes.

Pic related. It's from this season. It's a $700 made in China (out of synthetic Viscose--commonly used to make hoodies) Burberry Jacket. Seriously. Fuck off.
>>
>>11395891
nah. maybe slp's influences they practically copied outfit-for-outfit can be given that respect, but slp itself will always be shit.
>>
>>11395398
slp is the most effay

fuck the haters. they are literally poorfags
>>
>>11396035
SLP would be a lot more /fa/ if half the shit they made wasn't also made to China.

>$375 for a made in china polo
>>
>>11396003
i agree w everything you said except that jacket is made in italy not china
>>
File: rMywPnW.jpg (114KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
rMywPnW.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
>>11395475
Their boots are GOAT for that aesthetic. Nothing really comes close to their shape/look.
>>
>>11396141
this

SLP is super boring now because it's been copied to death and really popular/easy to recreate for normies but their jeans and boots are still goat
>>
>>11395398
Yes, if you do it properly. Hardly anybody actually dresses /slp/. Just clueless 'saint laurent aesthetic' faggots who think muh suede boots and flannel is actually representative of SLP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.