[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get my hair to look like this? i have the length but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: niggerss.jpg (311KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
niggerss.jpg
311KB, 1024x683px
how do i get my hair to look like this? i have the length but i keep ending up looking like some 12 year old who refuses to get a hair cut
>>
>>11360060
orb?
>>
I had my hair at nipple length and when i cut it to this length this is how it looked. In my case, it seemed like cutting my hair when it was longer than ur pic to the length in the pic gave me fuller and healthier looking hair. If you dont want to wait just use a bunch of conditioner and itll look somewhat like that. Like a wet but not oily look
>>
>>11360096
my hair's pretty healthy, it just has no volume
>>
>>11360116
Unless you are balding or have smeagul hair volume you should be fine if you use conditioner. Is your hair more frizzy or oily after a few days? If its more frizzy skip shampoo and conditioner for a few days and maybe itll give your hair some texture
>>
>>11360141
it usually gets neckbeard level oily if i skip out on shampoo for more than a few days

but i just use cheap shampoo and no conditioner because i don't really know what to buy
>>
>>11360156
>but i just use cheap shampoo and no conditioner because i don't really know what to buy

you don't need to buy anything. your scalp is producing extra oil to make up for the fact that you strip it all out after a few days.

I haven't used shampoo in almost 10 years and my hair has never felt healthier. Takes 5+ days for me to be able to feel the oil in my hair.
>>
>>11360167
i tried that for a while and it just ends up looking pretty shit, but that was at college and i'm pretty sure the water was super hard

i guess i could try again since i have no reason to leave my house for a few weeks
>>
File: 7j4s.jpg (249KB, 751x1067px) Image search: [Google]
7j4s.jpg
249KB, 751x1067px
>>11360060
rub semen or toothpaste in and wet it (not soaking, a little more wet than damp)
style with fingers and shake head
>>
>>11360196
wh-who dat?
>>
>>11360196
Pear shapes are the best
>>
>>11360060
But that dude looks like a 12 yr old who refuses to get a haircut.
>>
>>11361787
>>11362349
It's a man
>>
>>11363270
thats not what i asked.
>>
>>11360060
i use a blowdryer after showering to tease the hair on the top of my head, gives good volume throughout. I hear some people use products to give their hair a sandy texture or something but I've never needed any

also since you are going for a messy look, you must always ALWAYS have cleanly done/shaved facial hair and low acne or else you will look greasy in an unfashionable way
>>
>how do i get my hair to look like some 12 year old who refuses to get a hair cut? i have the length but i keep ending up looking like some 12 year old who refuses to get a hair cut
i wonder
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.