[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw prefer /cgl/ girls over /fa/ girls How do I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 1336045229360.jpg (37KB, 191x191px) Image search: [Google]
1336045229360.jpg
37KB, 191x191px
>tfw prefer /cgl/ girls over /fa/ girls
How do I get out of this rut?
>>
Just date one. You'll never do it again.
>>
>>11359895
This
>>
>>11359895

Seconded.
>>
>>11359895
Explain, Senpai.
>>
>>11359952
Not him, but once you have sex with trash you'll never want to do it again, no matter how thirsty you are.
>>
>>11359952
Also not him, but have you ever hung around /cgl/ types? They're pretty terrible. Most are gross, and most are the wrong kind of crazy.
>>
>>11360017
>and most are the wrong kind of crazy.
This! they're unstable, crazy is the biggest flaw that the averagely accessible woman has, and shes accessible because shes unstable. I can't describe how terrible a relationship is with an unstable woman, and all PMS makes then a little unstable but you MUST find a woman who can handle herself or her drama will bleed you dry, this is how guys go beta, because they know how much a bullshit relationship can ruin your life.
>>
>>11359879
My best friend dated one, and she nearly ruined his life. She was pretty much insane, and threatened to do all this shit if he ever left her. (from fake rape charges to suicide) he recorded her the next time she went on a rant like this, sent it to the police, and yeah.
>>
>>11360775
Are non-normie females that bad?
>>
>>11359879
Aweful Idea OP. I have dated /cgl/ chicks. Had a serious relationship with one for a long while. It was longdistance, she had 10/10 patrician taste in music. Total qt3.14 ect. She made me fucking insanely depressed, during and after our relationship. The dream of having a girl cosplay as your favorite anime waifus and fucking her is just that, its a dream. Even if it happens she will pretty much ruin your life. The kind of girl who is into cosplay is never the kind of girl who is mentally stable.
>>
>>11361010
/cgl/ isn't the only non normie available dude.

average alt/art girls are basically normalfag in artsy skin.

but don't fuck with the ones that are more than just feminist by default. apparently you have to be mentally unstable to join the libtard cult.

actual artist girls seem to be decent enough, but social as fuck, not my type at all. intelligent art girls are god tier imo. the above rule about feminism doesn't apply, artists are forced to read actual crit theory due to its trendiness in the art world.

liberal arts educated women (think linguistics waifu) used to be top tier until the progressive menace infected academia. but it's still so if you're dating eastern or east european

that's all I know. alt girls from unintellectual trash subcultures (goth, tumblrshit, cosplay, videogames, etc.) are going to be mentally unstable, they only got into it for the sake of standing out. narcissistic, obsessive, delusional people

>>11361026
>she had 10/10 patrician taste in music
post 3x3
>>
File: 14649404549442073331886.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14649404549442073331886.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>11361048
Ill post a mixtape she made me. Too lazy to make a 3x3. Basically she was into bandcamp emo. Was really knowledgable about a lot of underground music in general though. This isnt definitive of her taste, just one of the many mixes she made me over the course of our relationship.
>>
>>11361068
messing with girls that make mixtapes is already veering into dangerous territory

get outta there!
>>
>>11361075
I havent spoken to her in months bro. Ive been out of there for a while.
>>
>>11361068
>indie alt shit
>patrician
I don't think so buddy

and I looked up two of the songs, they've got tons of views buddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0-vS0-G-Ho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYc_wtSV-Wc

it's trash and it's not even obscure trash. buddy
>>
>>11361092
kk good
>>
>tfw have a /cgl/ gf but want her to be /fa/
she hates fashion & I dont even like anime ):
>>
>>11361068
>the front bottoms
>10/10
>patrician

lmao I even like the front bottoms and I'm still aware they're pleb trash
>>
>>11361068
>foxing
hits me hard senpai
>>
>>11361319
Get her into gothic lolita fashiom than slowly transition that into rick owens.
>>
>>11361319

the fuck are you doing mate
>>
LOL /CGL/ are gross nigga. Please get some standards most of those girls are like >6.5

This thread helped meet really understand how neet this fucking community is
>>
I had a gf that was slightly into lolita fashion and now I can't stop thinking about lolita stuff. She got me hooked on cute shit in general and lolita fashion especially. To me lolita fashion is the pinnacle of cute, and I'd prefer a lolita gf over an effay gf, honestly.

Though I'd still really like an effay gf, I just think cutesy stuff like Lolita is really cute to me.
>>
>>11361748
Post her coords.
>>
>>11359879
I'm with a /mu/ girl, she's the best tbqh
>>
>>11362201
>>11361026
You guys just mean girls into music or cosplay, right? not like you actually meant them on fucking 4chan?

also, how do you even end up meeting cgl girls? you don't goto conventions just to pick them up, do you?
>>
>>11363406
No, of course I didnt meet them through 4chan. Ive considered going to cons to pick up cosplay qts but after dating one and being on a date with a lolita chick I know that shit is not worth it. They only look good in photos, irl they are always cripplingly insecure about how they look. I met the one I dated through irl connections, and the second one I met on tinder. Theres /cgl/ girls on every dating app, they gravitate toward that shit because they get more attention that way.
>>
Um, excuse me, but there are plenty nice women in /cgl/, it's not their fault one ruined it for you!
>>
>>11363406
Nope, she goes on /mu/, we met there
>>
>>11361048
I'm a professional translator and linguist and whatever hope you have about pleasant linguist girls should be thrown right out the window.
>>
>>11363465
Do you live in the West? I said used to be. I've got 2 aunts in linguistics and they're chill af.
>>
>>11363560
yes, but I got into it through the military. the older people I work with are generally cool regardless of gender, but younger people are left-leaning parasites.
>>
>>11363446
Seems like more than one from the responses in this thread.
>>
>>11363453
No way;How?
>>
>>11359895
Came to post this lmao
>>
>>11359952
Not him, but i can confirm that the drama is real.
>>
>>11361068
>First song
>The World Is...
Dude, that is literally the worst tumblr shit possible. If that's 10/10 for you fuck off to tumblr pussy.
>>
>>11364983
Being alpha IRL translates to being alpha on the internet
>>
>>11359952
Someone post the /cgl/ tampon pic
>>
Man you might think that the 10/10 that you saw wearing a frilly Bayonetta suit is perfect but she's one in a million and probably has a dad-boyfriend. The other 999,999 are weird as hell my guy, don't believe that bullshit "what is normal" that they spew; They are /weird/ tumblr girls that are qt but you will not be able to stick around for more than an hour with them before you'll want to grab their choker and tie it around your own neck.

Fuck you think they wear costumes for and goes to those conventions, for fun? Swear to god they might say that but the minute they call for you to come with them to one and you accept is the time you sign your admittance to an insane asylum, you will cross your heart and hope to die believing they're normal before that but after you meet them in real life it'll seem like you're the only adult out of the two of you, wasting your saturday evening you'll be wondering why you're not getting paid by the hour for this. And boy, after you meet their friends, you, the only person dressed like you care about strangers' wandering eyes will slowly begin to cave in throughout the next hour and just slip off and make a call to get your friend to pick you up.

never again
>>
File: in da aeroplane 2 censored.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
in da aeroplane 2 censored.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>>11364983
We started talking about Anco and then she asked for my last.fm and Skype because we lived pretty close by. She said she wanted to go to concerts with someone. At first I thought she was a guy and then she gave me her Instagram. After that we met up in irl and things have been happening. We like the same music and she's actually helped with social situations and getting out of my comfort zone. And from the girl threads on here, she's pretty effay as well.
>>
>>11362201
Top tier album desu
>>
>>11361068
I have a somewhat similar taste in music. How old was this girl?
>>
>>11362201
yo this was my jam in early high school, thanks for reminding me
>>
>>11363605
my girlfriend is a linguist and is not a left-leaning parasite, at least not that I am aware of
>>
>>11366293
>last.fm
Jesus what is that site almost everyone there is hooking up
>>
File: collage (2).jpg (366KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
collage (2).jpg
366KB, 1000x1000px
>>11366636
It's a site where you can see what others are listening to.
>>
>>11366636
Lol I accidently met a girl on last.fm as well
>>
>>11367166
Story time, senpai
>>
>>11359895
Glad I'm not alone. /g/ girls are best girls
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.