[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: TBT MERCH1.png (305KB, 1439x851px) Image search: [Google]
TBT MERCH1.png
305KB, 1439x851px
I'm dropping a mixtape soon and wanted to design some simple merch-y type shit just for fun.

How does this stuff look?
Any advice on cool merch?

Talk to me
>>
File: To Be Titled promo art 2.png (136KB, 822x788px) Image search: [Google]
To Be Titled promo art 2.png
136KB, 822x788px
>>
File: SC COVER1.png (936KB, 1439x851px) Image search: [Google]
SC COVER1.png
936KB, 1439x851px
this is kind of the aesthetic of the mixtape
>>
File: PROMO ART.png (385KB, 1439x851px) Image search: [Google]
PROMO ART.png
385KB, 1439x851px
>>
File: COVER ART cut 1 PNG.png (555KB, 1440x851px) Image search: [Google]
COVER ART cut 1 PNG.png
555KB, 1440x851px
this is the rough cut of the cover art
>>
The pure white shirts look like shit.

The jacket is nice but reverse the splat colors on one of the sides if you are going for a gun shot vibe. Also use the cross letters instead of to be titled on the back

Hat is pretty good.

Off white tee the back is kinda shit but can improve with some changes.

In general the off white red blue scheme is really strong.
>>
>>11348392
Lose the "YZY" text on the shoe and add the lines on the outsole. It will make the art stronger.

The design of the cover overall is bland. Maybe have him actually in a space instead of just floating in a white void. But it should be a very simple line drawing. You could even be cheeky and have him sitting on the parental advisory logo.

Visit /gd/. They can help guide you a bit.
>>
I think you need a change of font. This one looks really cheap. If you want people to take you serious I'd recommend a different one. Whats your soundcloud btw?
>>
>>11348401
>>11348412
Awesome advice guys, thank you

>>11348419
https://soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd

Literally not worth listening to right now, only one joke track my friends and I wrote produced and recorded in under an hour.

The mixtape is a lot better and 12 tracks- june 30th
>>
autopsy said a nigga mash
>>
File: coverartedittedconcept.png (512KB, 695x695px) Image search: [Google]
coverartedittedconcept.png
512KB, 695x695px
>>11348412
very very rough edited concept
>>
>>11348478
I have a few random ideas
1) have him sit on a needle of a record player
2) your hometown's or city's landmark (the more random the better) like VIEWS
3) space/ galaxy like >>11348412 said
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.