[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Pill me on smoking /fa/ Should I start? Does it actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: american-spirit-green.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
american-spirit-green.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
Red Pill me on smoking /fa/

Should I start? Does it actually make you cooler?
>>
>>11337983
It does make you cooler, but it's also a really shitty "high", costs a ton of money, and is a hassle to find a place to smoke in 2016.
>>
>>11338014
How about going outside once in a while?
>>
>>11337983
Doesn't really make you cooler unless you're kinda cool to begin with. Even then, it's really only marginal--not significant at all.

I still find it satisfying but probably should quit.

Don't start.
>>
File: roda-lacket-vit.jpg (12KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
roda-lacket-vit.jpg
12KB, 265x265px
>>11337983
It's expensive as fuck, makes it harder to do anything cardio-intensive and a lot of people seem to hate smokers.

But it does look cool.
So does a can of dip or swedish snus in the back of your pocket.
If you're going to use tobacco, go for Swedish snus though. The only problem is that it's hard to even find the most popular brand in the states. But the online website for the general brand will show you what stores carry it in your area.
Just a small pouch you put under your upper lip, and tastes like a nice tobacco with hints of spices and bergamot.
>>
My friend vapes his nicotine and if anything he's harder to be around when he hasn't had his fix, and no cooler when he smokes, so if it makes someone cooler it has to do with the method and stigma of what you're using and not with the actual drug. Real niggas smoke fake movie cigarettes from a regular box, keeping a few real ones around to offer to people
>>
Smoking only looks cool in movies and pictures, in real life it makes you look trashy and it makes you smell
>>
>>11337983

I initially started smoking about 6 months ago because of the appeal to look "cool". I think the cool factor is gonna vary on you as a person ie. if you look dirty/ugly- smoking probably won't help you look any better

It seems like an unpopular opinion but I really like the nicotine high, a single cigarette has me feeling buzzed for about 10-15 minutes and I feel a sharp increase in focus/awareness which reminds me of caffeine without the jitters. I smoke every 2-3 days and take month long tolerance breaks in between packs. I'll probably quit and just smoke on occasion when offered because it's difficult to smoke without feeling like a degenerate since it's mostly banned in my area

Big fan of pic related though, these are my current smokes and by far my favorite, least offensive odor wise according to my friends too
>>
>>11338199
>So does a can of dip or swedish snus in the back of your pocket.

No it doesn't, there's nothing effay about carrying a water bottle full of dip spit either. It's everything wrong with cigarettes, but without the the single positive of looking cool. In fact it makes you look less cool than simply not using tobacco at all. Also jaw cancer is much less effay than lung cancer. You're better off vaping than this shit.
>>
>>11338274
Using snus correctly doesn't require you to spit.
>>
>>11338274
You don't spit with snus, and the cancer risks are much less than smoking.
It's still carcinogenic and not ideal for health, but so are delicious grilled foods.
>>
>>11338282
>>11338290
Terrible breath and decayed teeth and gums isn't fa. The only reason to smoke is the aesthetic of holding a cigarette or rollie, this shit is less cool than vaping
>>
>>11338319
Whatever you say m8
>>
>>11337983
Here's why smoking makes you cool. Besides the fact that early society had only respectable people smoking, making the lower society look up to them, there is now the danger factor to smoking. It says a few things about your persona-- you don't care, or you're just unwilling to think of the consequences. Vaping is far too niche to be cool; a cheap imitation of smoking. I look at people who vape, and see someone wanting to look like they smoke..it's silly. IF you're that kind of person, smoke. IF you think you need that confidence boost, smoke. It can start a conversation with a cutie, give you an excuse to stand outside and look /fa/ as shit.
>>
Smoking filters can feel like looking cool and it 'can' also add to comfort but comes to a high price, such as possibly stunned emotional development, yellow teeth, bad health, bad smell, greasy worsening skin... especially when the air quality is low it will have a visible impact on your appearance.

I'd rather smoke weed filters... some company should produce a non/ less addictive subtitute to tobacco filters.

Btw, I'm an occassional smoker after having been full time heavy for many many years.
>>
>>11338206
Lmao
>>
Makes you smell like shit and ruins your teeth. Smokers will not agree with me, since they're used to the smell.
>>
Fucking take the blue pill then.

- A smoker
>>
>>11338188
>Doesn't really make you cooler unless you're kinda cool to begin with. Even then, it's really only marginal--not significant at all.

this anon just gets it
>>
Kill yourself/8
It doesn't make you look cool
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.