[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are your friends effay? Or are you the only autist in your group?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (442KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442KB, 2000x1000px
Are your friends effay? Or are you the only autist in your group?
>>
Mainly hang out with a lot of people from other artistic mediums, musicians, painters, writers etc. Most dress nice but don't do the whole high fashion thing as far as collections or runways
>>
>>11305768
That counts imo.
>>
>>11305757
no

all of my friends are working class normies with the same shit dead end social life as me

im the only one that has any ambition but since I cannot connect with new people it is all for naught
>>
i have no friends IRL

i only have 2 online friends i talk to

one is very effay, other is not at all and makes fun of my clothing style
>>
desu i don't have any friends in real life

currently a lone wolf in life

even living in one the largest cities in the world

I still feel alone

live by myself

work online from my apartment

I see familiar faces when I'm entering leaving my apartment, but i don't even know their names

been here for 4 months
>>
>>11305757
I met 2 friends that browses /fa/ in college, pretty lucky tbqh
>>
>>11306725
what are you doing for job?
>>
>>11306769
been doing multiple things since I don't necessarily have a real job
Main income is affiliate marketing
I also sell niche instagram handles and accounts with large following (accounts with real followers and not fake/boughten followers/likes)

Plus about this is I can work whenever I want, so usually I'll work 3 or 4 long hour days, then just chill for a few days

During the winter I was literally working 6 to 7 days a week because of the snow and cold outside. Locked inside my apartment for days at a time just working

I live in Soho btw

Spend most of my money on cloths and 5 star restaurants which I eat at by myself.
>>
>>11305757
I don't have any friends or group.
>>
File: CGQd1fuVAAAeW2s.jpg (221KB, 1000x1911px) Image search: [Google]
CGQd1fuVAAAeW2s.jpg
221KB, 1000x1911px
We're all weeaboo faggots but I'm probably the most f/a/ despite being low key as fuck with it.

Rather spend my money on weebshit than clothes but I do what I can on the cheap.
>>
>>11305757
I have no friends.
>>
>>11305757
I don't have a friends group.

>tfw no fashionable friends in L O N D O N
>tfw no proper IRL friends
>>
I have only one friend IRL and he’s always relying on my /fa/ advices which is pretty fun. But sometimes I wish I could have more friends- not just effay people but people that I can relate to.
>>
Kinda. Used to have a big group of friends who were top-of-the-class nerds who slowly went punk and became raging alcoholics. Then they split apart and I ended up with a bunch of designer-wannabes (basics but 98% attractive and fun), then left for uni and....shit.
I spend time one-on-one with interesting people, we usually sleep together then realize we have nothing in common. I feel my old high school friends resent me because I don't smoke weed anymore. Now I just read a lot.
>>
not really, few of them are above dressing like complete brainless normies but not in any interesting way

they're all well adjusted people nearing the end of uni with decent prospects

wish i had cool arty friends
>>
Most are weebfags, so no.
>>
File: a1341536258_10.jpg (104KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a1341536258_10.jpg
104KB, 1200x1200px
>tfw your friends are more effay than you
JUST
>>
>>11306872
>I also sell niche instagram handles and accounts with large following (accounts with real followers and not fake/boughten followers/likes)

How does this work? Do you act as a middleman or do you cultivate your own profiles?
>>
>>11309294
Ive done both. Sometimes it involves grey areas though, such as hijacking inactive accounts. (accounts with desired usernames but are inactive as no one posts on them)
Before I moved to the city, I worked for an advertising company where I would get paid to run multiple instagram accounts. Thats where I learned the ins and outs, then eventually realized I was doing all of the work and was only getting a cut of the profits. Thats when I started cultivating my own.
Prices have been going up actually for instagrram. Kik and twitch are good for this too but I'm more instagram person so I stick with that platform. I sold 4 IGs yesterday and prices for IG usernames can go up to 10k nowadays. Marketing is still going strong too. One of my online acquaintances runs a 3.8m follower page and he turned down $40000 for his page so you can imagine how much he earns per month through IG. Just from advertising and marketing from companies paying him to "subliminally" promote their products.
>>
>>11309351
>IG usernames can go up to 10k nowadays
thats fucking insane but not surprising at all
>>
>>11309351
also how old are you?
>>
File: 1462671117629.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462671117629.gif
709KB, 500x375px
>>11309274
>tfw they have better body proportions than you and you have no good fit's
>>
File: DRYDEN_EVO6_3836N.jpg (598KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DRYDEN_EVO6_3836N.jpg
598KB, 1920x1280px
sadly i'm the only autist in my group.
>>
>>11305757
The little friends that I do have are not.

But I love them to death. Even though I have a hard time showing it and often go weeks without texting a living person, letalone friends.

I know if I need them, they will be there. And if they need me, I will be there. But I am just not good with keeping in touch. Not sure why.
>>
my only friend is my bf and he is fa!
>>
i wish i had friends
>>
>>11309404
22 turning 23 at the end of summer
graduated college last year
moved to the city to find a job, the job i had for the advertising company outside the city was actually just a paid internship that I did for two summers and part time during my semesters. Really liked them but I didn't like how much I was going to be getting paid, so I decided to reject their full time offer.
Been here for four months and haven't been to one job interview
Been working for myself and have been successful so far
Like I said only thing that sucks is Im usually in my apartment all day working on different stuff
Never been much of a drinker so I don't really go out/party.
Typical day involves waking up at around 9 am, going for a morning jog, getting some groceries, making brunch, then working throughout the day. Then I usually stop around 6 and just chill, make dinner, read, watch netflix, browse internet, etc. Then once I get bored I'll usually reply to some emails and work some more. Chill some more. Go to sleep at 1 or 2 in the morning. Wake up again at 9 the next day.
Every once in a while I'll have people such as old friends/family visit me stay with me for a few days, but other then that I'm usually alone.

Ive tried making friends but most people I don't really care if I don't hang out with them ever again

like i don't really connect with anyone, or i simply don't like them or find them interesting.

idk, I've been going out more since its summer, so maybe I'll meet some more people. Then again, Ive always been a very independent person so in reality I don't really mind. Just get bored sometimes.

A plus though is an old roommate of mine from college was also asking me if he could move in with me so I could teach him what I was doing. Told him sure since that would cut part of my rent and give me some more disposable income.

Already have a few vacations planned for this summer including Europe for a month then Tokyo/ then Bali in 3 months.
>>
>>11309404
also what I'm doing, literally anyone can do, doesn't matter what age and you don't need a degree, just some research and knowledge you can literally get from the internet, then the effort to actually put in the hours. The amount of money I make in a day/week all depends on how much effort I put in that day/week. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so lazy in HS
>>
>>11306872
where do you live? your life sounds comfy, I'd love to chill w/ you

(please live in Maryland)
>>
>>11310698
Soho in NYC

and yeah my life is pretty chill

I'm my own boss and even when I'm working its what I enjoy doing so I can't complain
>>
>>11305757
>are your friends effay

I wish I had any friends at all let alone effay ones
>>
>>11310659
your life sounds pretty effay, and also kind of part of a /lit/erary aesthetic if you read more
>>
>>11310731
that sounds really cool desu
where are you originally from?
>>
Nope. I'm the only person I know amongst 99% of my friends who has even a basic grasp on fashion.

That's why I dress dad core at worst usually, otherwise I stick out obnoxiously.

I've noticed that if you don't live in a major city, then being fashionable largely works against you if you're male.
>>
>>11311682
>I've noticed that if you don't live in a major city, then being fashionable largely works against you if you're male.

This
>>
>>11305757
I don't have a single friend irl.
>>
w2c irl friends who are effay
>>
>>11305757

>people with no friends what the hell?

Most of my friends would be considered /fa/ but in reality they are fuccbois
>>
>>11311842
LONDON
actually don't london sounds so fucking boring
>>
>>11305800
M-Marques?
>>
File: class is for men.jpg (31KB, 604x410px) Image search: [Google]
class is for men.jpg
31KB, 604x410px
>>11305757
Started dressing well after 5 years of toxic relationship
My friends actually started taking care of their clothes too, as a result
>>
>>11309351
How do you get into such a thing? Is there platform for selling the accounts or what? This is super interesting.
>>
>>11305796
are you me?
>>
File: 1428619723174.jpg (60KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
1428619723174.jpg
60KB, 600x455px
Tfw you have multiple friends who come to your for /fa/ advice frequently and despite them having significantly more money to burn you still look better than them due to being slim and tall
>>
Slighty off topic but Friends is a fucking garbage show.

Seinfeld rip off.
>>
I'm friends with a shitload of /fa/ people but I don't consider us to be close or anything. I'm a slightly isolated person as I don't really feel like I'm connected with anyone, even the people I'm close with, it's only because we've known each other for a really long time, knowing not to get too intimate or dependent on each other.
>>
>>11310675
what skills specifically and are you willing to list the resources you are referring to
>>
trying to make this cute boy jealous by dating this /fa/ girl
hs senior graduating in one week

why am I doing this
>>
>>11305757
None of my friends are particularly fashionable but I couldn't care less.

To be honest, the guys I know socially who overdo their outfits tend to be seen as a little silly. Was just having this conversation with a female friend of mine - a mutual friend of ours way overdoes it (in the sprezzatura style) and comes off as stuffy and tryhard rather than attractive. Her position, which I think makes sense, is that men are most attractive when they care, but not excessively so.
>>
>>11311816
>>11311682
>I've noticed that if you don't live in a major city, then being fashionable largely works against you if you're male.

>live in a sporty student town in Tokyo
>be one of the few moderately into fashion
>considered either an arts student (I'm in Biology) or a hipster or a faggot unless I have a hype-ish looking fit

>head over to Shibuya
>fit in right away

Holy shit, this
>>
>>11311851
I am L O N D O N

and yeah it's quite boring. :(
>>
>>11311639
>>11311677
>>11312346
I don't read that much. Most books I read are entrepreneurial related. Read only about 1 book a week

I'm originally from Southern Connecticut, about an hour and a half from NYC.

There are sites that you can buy/sell accounts. Some main ones are fame swap and viral accounts
I used those starting out, but those aren't 100% guaranteed legit followers for people buying. Ive seen accounts listed on ebay as well. Since my followers are legit etc, I'm able to sell them for more, but only through different outlets such as online groups/ social media networks. Usually be a few sellers in the group then clients will be invited and they can pick and choose. I've also sold accounts with large followings in person, whether its to a model, fashion blogger, teens wanting insta fame, even few small businesses. I also live in NYC making this a lot easier. Usually they'll buy the account then change the username and delete all posts, or some will just continue the account then start promoting their brand/image through it.
Also like I said, instagram names/account selling isn't my main income since its not consistent. Usually I'll pile them up for a few weeks then put them on the market all at once. Its a good way to make some quick cash/large sums of money, but its not a daily thing. This is more for my secondary/ disposable income

My main income is affiliate marketing which is consistent. I could go more into depth into this but theres a lot more info on this online. I figured you were more interested in the niche instagram/account selling.
>>
No friends

Used to work with this 10/10 effay qt but she went back to China

My other coworkers don't dress bad either I guess, but I'm probably the only autist
>>
Autistic
>>
>>11312712
You can care excessively without looking excessive, just a matter of understanding and knowledge
>>
>>11310659
>Ive tried making friends but most people I don't really care if I don't hang out with them ever again
>like i don't really connect with anyone, or i simply don't like them or find them interesting.
same, i feel you. ive been really yearning for friendship lately. ive always been good with dealing with loneliness but now it's making me feel like shit. its nice out now and everyone is with their friends doing cool shit and im just working everyday and going home, rinse and repeat. i feel as though my high school and college career was a waste since i made zero friends.

and at the same time i feel like if i did meet someone interesting i would appear as the lame one to them so i kind of like hanging around normies to feel special, but thats just me.
>>
File: experiencediversity_flags.jpg (130KB, 660x202px) Image search: [Google]
experiencediversity_flags.jpg
130KB, 660x202px
large group of friends 33% basic but attractive so whatever 33% norm fags but athletic so meh 33% /fa/ as shit 1% me

I think we are a pretty 8.57368394/10 looking group of people. Look straight up like the multicultural page at your uni. Like pic but not ugly
>>
>>11312558
is seinfeld good? do you recommend it?
>>
File: 1454176927627.png (174KB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
1454176927627.png
174KB, 1280x901px
yes actually when i got into my new "better" school i didn't actually pay attention to it but when i saw guys from my old school decked out in superdry i started realising it , all the girls from my old school also dressed very whorey.
And I'm the only artist in our group but I'm still the alpha
>>
>>11316399
*autist
>>
>>11305757
No. I secretly detest all my friends except for one. He isn't effay either, but I've known him for all my life. Would ditch all the others if better friends came along.
>>
i guess i could say that i have a lot of friends. im pretty normie socially and hang out with a ton of diff groups. i get invited to a lot of stuff and most of the time i just force myself to go and then regret it when im there but i just grin and bare with it. nobody knows im depressed af and think about killing myself everyday. i dont feel stimulated by most conversations and a lot of the people i hang out with just want to drink a lot.
all in all, i don't feel like i have any real connections with anyone except maybe 1-2 people and im pretty ok with that.
>>
>>11315987
It's pretty funny.

Peep Show is still the GOAT sitcom though.
>>
>>11315987
underage
>>
>>11316467
I'm just italian senpai
>>
>>11316467
not underage

and never watched seinfield
>>
Noones effay. No one. I even have a friend aged 21-22 years old who wears converse with frog (keropi?) design. Their bodies aren't that great either. There's a pretty girl, but she let her face get acnes and she's fat. There's 2 female dwarves. God bless their souls. There's one who can make it to female thinspo, yeah, this one's alright, but she's into K-pop and only wears Wolf/Exo t-shirts with skinny jeans and fake converses. Sometimes, she rips her jeans.
>>
>no one itt has any friends

am i the only normie on this website
>>
no /fa/ friends
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.