[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to cop a good taste ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: chrissy_park-174.jpg (104KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
chrissy_park-174.jpg
104KB, 1000x667px
I've read the sticky and its links millions times , yet when I find something that seems good to me and I post it on " cop or not " threads , the answer is always don't cop , when I post in WAYWT , the replies are always negative , I also find a lot of the white shoes that people like here ugly.

What the hell can I do about my shit taste ? How can I fix this shit ? I'm not fedora tier or something retarded like ,I generally avoid meme tier clothes , what the fuck is wrong with me ?
>>
learn from the god tricky dicky ovens
>>
>>11283497
> when I find something that seems good to me and I post it on " cop or not " threads , the answer is always don't cop
Go through the archive; every cop or not thread has the same fifty items. Basically unless you're actively looking for new brands / drops then you're not gonna get a nod of approval on the c/n threads.

>when I post in WAYWT , the replies are always negative
Don't worry those threads are poison

>I also find a lot of the white shoes that people like here ugly
You'll have to develop your own style...breaking out of the hivemind this place can cause isn't a bad thing
>>
>>11283502
Thanks man I appreciate your reply

Some shoes I've found here that I thought to myself " god those look like something my dad would wear to work " received a hella approval , I thought /fa/ was satire , then I started thinking I'm the one who has the shit taste , I didn't want to be that cringy guy who dresses like shit and thinks his style is top notch.
>>
>>11283507
I never paid attention to the "white sneakers" obsession until coming here; dude, a lot of 18-30 y/o guys wear ugly white sneakers and think they look cool as shit....I just don't get it
>>
Stop listening to kids on anime imageboards.
>>
>>11283497
If the replies in WAYWT are negative such in one words it's just someone bashing you. If your colours are coordinated right and your rot is thought through it should be good. But my sort of guess is that you wear blue NBs and skinny jeans with a shirt and basic normie shit.
>>
>>11283507
You're probably thinking of Ozweegos.

A lot of high fashion is a lot more than just basic stuff. If you want to dress as a good normie (which is VERY easy) head over to Reddit male fashion advice
>>
>>11283497
Don't listen to any of the idiots here. Style is more important than fashion, and style is personal. Wear what you want.
>>
>>11283514
>>11283518

yeah you're kinda right , my clothing style is closer to the normie side but my colors are always coordinated , I don't wear NB shoes though because they seem kinda spergy to me
>>
>>11283519
That's the conclusion I came to , each to his own I guess , you could be the best fashion designer in the world and there will be a group of people who won't like your clothes at all
>>
Post a fit OP.

I rarely agree with a lot of the opinions here. My fits aren't usually trashed in the WAYWTs but they're never universally liked
>>
File: IMG_0482.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0482.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>11283522
That's the wrong gif but whatever
here's a fit I posted
>>
just wear what you want and stop trying to fit in so hard with people on the Internet
>>
>>11283536
>just wear what you want and stop trying to fit in so hard with people on the Internet

It's not the people online who I'm fitting with , it's the people who I interact daily with but they aren't as honest as your average 4chan friendo
>>
>>11283538
Well wear what the people you interact with daily wear then. Getting advice from a place with very specific style will not help you fit in in the real world
>>
>>11283530
this is the exact thing I was talking about

This is nothing to post in a WAYWT because this is what the average guy wears. Maybe even worse.
>>
>>11283530
A U T I S M C U F F S
U
T
I
S
M

C
U
F
F
S
>>
>>11283507
"Hella"
Enjoy your pink dolphin and white Nike dry fit socks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.