[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be effay in a place where the daily temperature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 56364.png (284KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
56364.png
284KB, 800x800px
Is it possible to be effay in a place where the daily temperature is around 30ºC (86ºF)?
>>
Yes? It's worse when it's 100° all summer.
>>
>>11282044
in hot places being /fa/ is basically just being /fit/. dudes and chicks can wear whatever, as long as they are /fit/ and wear as minimal/tight clothing they will look good.

its good cause when girls are mirin u know for sure its not just cause of your clothes.

but also if youre fat youll look pretty shit in anything.
>>
>>11282044
it gets to 120 where i live
man the fuck up
>>
>>11282057
what if you're neither /fit/ or fat
>>
>>11282044
If you have to wear a suit, not possible. You can't wear linen the whole weak.
>>
>>11282067
then u better get fit son.

i mean it depends. if your like in miami or socal not being fit is almost as bad as being fat just because there are hella dudes and chicks that are fit, so if youre not its like...what are you even doing.

you dont really need to be ultra fit, just go the gym like 4 days a week, get toned, have a sense of humor, wear cool shoes, smile a lot, and you can pull hella pussy. i went to visit my friend who cant be more than a 5/10 generic looking white boy but that kid didnt give a fuck and was comfortable with every 11/10 girl around him, and he ended up bagging one almost every night in the time i was there.

i didnt have nearly enough game and was stuck with their "ugly" friends but it was cool cause these girls were like 8/10 anyway but just felt self conscious cause their friend just was ridiculously hot.
>>
>>11282087
i hate this "gym, parties and bitches" lifestyle
>>
>>11282134
i mean, that isnt all we do. he runs a start up skate shop and im a graphic designer that helps him out with graphics for boards and clothes and shit.

gym, partying, and bitches is just a small part of it, famalam.
>>
>>11282134
that's mostly because you are a beta cucklet tho
>>
>>11282044
ik this feel, shorts and summer clothes make you look like one of those fucking dumb frats.
>>
>>11282149
lmao you cali fags need to die seriously.. cali is a cespool
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.