[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fashion sins you commit or/think are cool >socks and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (46KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 682x400px
ITT: Fashion sins you commit or/think are cool
>socks and sandals
>cuffed pants
>long socks with low shoes (only with pants, not shorts)
>tucked in sweaters/shirts
>popped collars
>>
also
>high waist jeans/chinos on men
>>
File: soviettuckin.jpg (122KB, 675x800px) Image search: [Google]
soviettuckin.jpg
122KB, 675x800px
>>11277388
Cuffed pants and tucked in sweaters aint a sin
>>
I just came over from the thread where we discussed whether or not white socks were acceptable or not. As the OP of that thread I can personally say there's literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
pink on men
>>
>>11277612
What kind of pink?

Pink kinda works on formal wear (like dress shirts), at least for me.
>>
>>11277715
not bold pink, but I find muted and more bleached pink is p nice. can look a bit too faggy on t shirts though, mainly because I affiliate it with babies. it works on caps and sweaters, but yes, it is also a bit tumblery.
>>
>>11277388
>cuffed pants
>long socks with low shoes (only with pants, not shorts)
>tucked in sweaters/shirts
>high waist jeans/chinos on men

How are any of these anywhere near sin status ?
>>
>>11277741
they're not near sin status but they're near status that there's always some butthurt faggots that for some reason decide that it's FUCKING TERRIBLE to do any of those things and they can never be done right, ever. Probably the same people who browse /r/malefashionadvice and the prep threads, or make #menswear threads.
>>
>>11277774
>Probably the same people who browse /r/malefashionadvice and the prep threads, or make #menswear threads.
Are you fucking serious ? These are staples of "traditional" fashion. It is all those stupid streetwear kids that think you should always wear ankle socks and low waisted skin tight fag pants.
>>
>>11277797
Yeah, I understand your point, but those things don't have to be a part of the "traditional" fashion. Lots of tumblr kids wear that kind of stuff and as always the conservatives want to distance themselves from them as much as possible to they wear whatever they're not wearing. I'll take back what I said about the prep threads but the #menswear and /r/malefashionadvice is clearly not like that.
>"Don't tuck your shirt in unless you want to look like your grandpa, dude!"
>"Man don't cuff your jeans, get them shorter or something instead!"
>"Pants mid-waist? What are you, from the 60s? It's 2016 cmon man!"
>>
>>11277396
how is that a fashion sin
>>
>>11277388
But socks and sandals are the future
>>
>socks and sandals
>long tees
>cuffed pants
>skinny jeans (these do not get cuffed)
>sk8 his
>>
ok what i want to know is when and why wearing high waisted pants and tucking your shirt in became unfashionable
>>
>>11278142
/fa/ said this last summer and the summer before that and before that and there was a group that consistently got mad at it
>>
>>11278217
Oh yeah forgot to answer bread:
>I really like tying my sweater/hoodie around my waist like tourist/adventure style
>>
>>11278217
I guess it's just one of those things
>>
>>11277388
I wear Nike socks with Adidas slides.
>>
>>11278256
you fucker
>>
I wear palewave non-ironically
>>
>>11277388
VETEMENTS
>>
File: heavily based keanu.jpg (64KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
heavily based keanu.jpg
64KB, 396x594px
>>11277388
Blazer with a t-shirt. I do stick to deconstructed ones, though. Usually either olive, grey or navy.
>>
>>11278339
jesus christ this looks terrible. was this taken in 1999?
>>
>>11278483
keanu doesn't really notice the passage of time anymore, and can't be bothered to keep up with the generations' fashion
>>
>>11278256
I wear Adidas socks with Nike slides.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>11277396
High waist is effay as fuck
>>
>>11278542
How far down the rabbit hole must you be to appreciate, let alone wear, this?
>>
File: 1453499337401.jpg (1MB, 1299x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1453499337401.jpg
1MB, 1299x1464px
>>11278564
do you even know how deep the rabbit hole goes to begin with
>>
>>11278564
That's not even deep my friend
>>
>>11278542
ok thats jusat fucking nxtlvl

only way this could be cool is if this was your work uniform or something, desu.
>>
>>11277388
I think popped collars are cool with my eurotrash fits

too bad I'm actually rich so I can't really wear them
>>
>>11277388
there are no fashion sins. what matters is if it matters is if you look like a fucking retard. you can do fashion sins and not look like a retard.
>>
>>11278542
0/10 would bully
>>
>>11277388
>>long socks with low shoes (only with pants, not shorts)

Curious what the problem is with this? I know it's not high brow enough for most you, but for normal "street wear" I was not aware that this was a sin
>>
>>11278339
If he wasn't wearing a pair of construction boots this fit would look decent
>>
>>11279261
lol
>>
How are you supposed to wear the classic Teva Sandal? With shorts with or without socks, only with jeans with or without socks or are they not /fa?
>>
can flip flops and pants be effay?

I've always thought it looks cool

talking chinos here not jeans of course
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.