[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /fa/ I'm in a dilemma My girlfriend's body is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160509_214847_879.jpg (409KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_214847_879.jpg
409KB, 1840x3264px
yo /fa/ I'm in a dilemma

My girlfriend's body is a 10, with very little body fat, almost nonexistent on her stomach etc.

However, she doesn't own any shorts, she doesn't own any shirts that aren't baggy, she doesn't own any revealing/sexy clothing....

...How can I get my girl to wear sexier clothes in public?
>>
>>11277342
ALSO:

What are the best stores for chicks? So I can check them out for her
>>
Why do you want other people to ogle your GF in public? You see her naked already, that's good enough.
>>
got any more pics of your tittymonster huh? i need to see the front before i can give you a good brand that will drape nicely over the knockers
>>
Just go shopping with her?
>>
>>11277351
I want people to realise how great her body is, and nobody ever knows. We need more of this, in today's fat acceptance culture
>>
>>11277365
she has no ass tho
>>
>>11277377
Her ass is supreme, I'll take a different pic later
>>
>>11277351
He is actually a cuck, like for real
>>
>>11277342
are you a short black wannabvee pimp or just azn with white gf?
Remember that I will steal your chick if you dress her nice
t.Chad
>>
>>11277342
> fat arms
> fat chin
> fat face
> guaranteed cellulite under ass cheeks
> a 10
> little body fat
Yeah no
>>
>>11277403
All of that's wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 525x895px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 525x895px
>>11277342
>very little body fat
Check her arms again buddy
>>
>>11277408
his hands are fucking massive
>>
>>11277408
She plays tennis and is an athlete
>>
>>11277342
H I G H
I
G
H

T E S T
E
S
T
>>
>>11277342
No ass
>>
>>11277419
lmao you cant make this shit up
>>
>>11277342
Gonna need more pics if you want my expert advice.
>>
>>11277419
Then one would expect some definition. Also thanks for making it further evident that being a tennis player and an athlete are not the same in her case.
>>
i would smack her titties so hard

nice gf anon
>>
>>11277342
Lol I like you avoid mentioning and showing her face at all costs.
>>
>>11277342
I dated a girl once with the most perfect titties I had ever seen. She was pretty and had a nice bod, but somehow had ZERO confidence. She dressed baggy and had poor posture like she wanted to hide dem amazin titties.

Does she have confidence issues op?
>>
>>11277439
It means her arms are going to be a little bigger than a non athlete, but its still very little busy fat never the less, which is what I stated

Nobody who has spoken a words to a girl over the past year would consider those to he "fat arms" lol
>>
>>11277385
Will never deliver.
>>
>>11277452
People with actual girlfriends aren't itching to post their faces on 4chan virgin
>>
Anon, why don't you just stay home and bang your hot girlfriend?
>>
>>11277455
She does, yeah.

She did when she was in high school anyway. She's 21 now.

Now that she has a steady legit boyfriend (me), I feel like she is coming out of her shell, so I'm trying to get advice on how to take advantage of that
>>
Your girlfriend looks ugly

Sorry
>>
>>11277342
looks like my cousin
brum uni?
>>
Bump!

Does anybody here even have girlfriends/wives that they can show off in public?

lol?
>>
this is a bad bait thread and you should all feel bad for taking the bait

sage
>>
>>11277499
Don't have any good advice for you. In my own personal experience most girls turn into sluts after "coming out of their shell."
>>
>>11277342
You wish nigger scum
>>
>>11277499
Post the back and we'll see if I have any advice for you
>>
>>11277551
Not bait

>>11277562
backshots are coming in due time
>>
>>11277365
This is such a fucking cuck thing to say Jesus
>>
>>11277646
It's a cuck thing to be in constant fear of other men every time your girl wears a tank top, cuck.
>>
>>11277342
You can just tell even from the side what kind of face she has. I don't even know how to describe it, but she just has one of those faces that just piss me off. Like I'm sure her instagram has lots of smiling selfies with weird filters taken from similar angles. Painfully average girls like that just depress me, and seeing that really cheap apartment bathroom depresses me too. I need to leave
>>
>>11277652
Oh this is too good. Projecting much?
>>
>>11277679
wrong

>>11277685
>I'm so weak and brittle that I instinctively fear my girl will cheat on me if she wears a tank top with shorts ;_;
>>
>>11277342
Get off 4chan and take her shopping kiddo
>>
>>11277342
OP has mental issues, he's been posting his 5/10 girlfriend for that past several days on different boards.

sage this shit
>>
>>11277699
Keep projecting bud
>>
>>11277699
I hope this is a fun distraction from your otherwise uneventful and unambitious life. Just go hang out with your girlfriend instead of using her to seek attention and validation on the internet. This is really depressing.
>>
>>11277705
>amazing legs
>amazing lips
>amazing eyes
>amazing ass
>amazing tits
>cute as hell face
>heavenly cheeks
>no stomach fat
>only eats and drinks well

you jelly cucky?
>>
>>11277734
Does coming on here to have people insult her, prompting you to defend her, give you validation? Like is the only way you can believe these things about her through defending her to people that insult her?
>>
>>11277753
>i'm a virgin who's going to end up post a tfwnogf thread on r9k after I get done shitposting here

k
>>
>>11277764
Triggered, because I'm right.
>>
>>11277764

if y-you don't think my g-gf is 10/10 and th-that i'm alpha for posting her pics (probably without her knowledge) on an anime forum, you're j-just a v-virgin
>>
>>11277764
the butthurt is strong
>>
>>11277770
No you're not lol. I've posted plenty of pics of her throughout 4chan and they universally think I don't deserve her, because her body is so top tier. Ditto with coworkers etc.

It's okay cucky, there's still plenty of room for a tfwnogf thread on r9k for you
>>
>>11277788
The same thing applies for compliments, even more so. You want people to compliment her and talk about how hot she is because you don't actually feel that way, you just want to be with her to show her off, not because you actually like her. Which is exactly the point of this thread that you created, and if you weren't insecure about your relationship you would have just agreed with me. Work on your reading comprehension.
>>
youre one of those guys who got a half decent girlfriend after years of ridicule, right? cuck
>>
i know this thread is probably bait, but in all seriousness, if you need others validation of your gf's body, if its important to you that others find your gf hot, then its obvious you have doubts yourself that she is as hot as you think. youre insecure and seeking others approval. thats literally the only reason youd want to show her off and have others oogle at her. deep down you fear shes actually not that hot, that others might not find her to be a 10/10. you have those doubts creeping up inside you, dont you? thats why you want our approval. you know shes chunky, her tits are saggy, her ass is a little too flabby. this is your greatest fear being realized, isnt it? i cant imagine the anxiety you must be feeling right now.
>>
>>11277811
>he posts on a vietnamese rice painting board
>he implies he isn't the same or worse
>>
>>11277811
Of course he is. That's why he's coming on here to show off his sweet catch. You can tell from her body that she used to be fat, so it's probably a similar situation for her. Which is actually kind of cute, thinking that they both were undesirable people until they found each other.
>>
>>11277734
You definitely have mental issues, which is why you specifically went at my post. Because it's true
>>
File: 40353101.jpg (30KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
40353101.jpg
30KB, 267x400px
>>11277818
lol

Spoken like a true virgin neckbeard who doesn't have a voluptuous girlfriend to show off

It's okay cuck, we can't all win the lottery of life
>>
>>11277835
>you have mental issues if you correct me

Welcome to 2016, folks
>>
>>11277854
Correct you on what? You've been posting shit about this girl all over 4chan, so you can deny it (which would mean you're lying) or just own up to it. so what do you have to correct me on?
>>
>>11277863
>Correct you on what?

Correct YOU on her only being a 5/10.

Classical body combined with amazing intellect, musicianship, general cultured and sweet personality, etc
>>
>>11277868
Taste is relative so you can "correct" anyone all you want.

At least you're basically owning up yo your strange habit.
>>
>>11277342
Post more pics
>>
In all honesty, we did just find out the OP's fetish, which is showing off his girlfriend. (Not too far off from cuckoldry, but a fetish is a fetish, I'm not gonna judge) You're welcome OP. Now if you're so into it, >>11277886.
>>
this is a sad thread
>>
>>11277406
But it is true fampai
>>
I will never understand the desire to dress your so without them expressing a desire to dress differently as well. Why not just date someone else? If you care about other aspects of their personality or whatever, why do you care? Just break up. You arent a 50 year couple or some shit.
>>
>>11277439
Is a horse an athlete?
>>
>>11277408
hi jandek
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.