[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who makes the comfiest socks? Who makes the comfiest undies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: undies.jpg (57KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
undies.jpg
57KB, 1200x630px
Who makes the comfiest socks?

Who makes the comfiest undies?

Help me /fa/, I want to swathe my loins in fabrics of the highest quality and design
>>
>>11276389
Socks: Pantherella, particularly the cashmere

Undies: The real expensive undies I've owned were more like male lingerie and not comfy at all. I can only recommend Ex Officio microfiber boxers.
>>
Weirdly enough one of the comfiest pairs of undies I bought was an older model Evolve brief (2xist target brand lol) They don't stock it anymore unfortunately otherwise I'd buy a bunch
>>
Dunno about socks, I just wear black Hanes most of the time since they're comfy. Most /fa/ socks are too thin to walk around a lot in.

For underwear I really like uniqlo's boxer briefs.
>>
>>11276389
This boy ass is absolutely perfect. Low test for life.
>>
>>11276557
i got news for you anon
>>
does anyone know any understated trunks that also cup your balls? i have always worn bonds but they don't look that good
>>
Uniqlo AIRism boxer (briefs) are GOAT.
>>
>>11276689
I was inbetween sizes and went for the smaller one, and they are not at all comfortable. Maybe I should have sized up?
>>
I'm looking for boxers that are fairly long and tight on the thighs and have a fairly high rise
>>
>>11276557
Pretty sure that's a woman's ass. Look at the finger nails and lack of balls.
>>
>>11276543
I have some of their tank tops and they're so damn comfy
>>
Someone said me undies, but never tried them
>>
i always get goldtoe socks, american apparel underwear /male
>>
>>11276557
no boy is capable of having such a finely sculpted ass.

feels so good being straight
>>
>>11278186
goldtoe socks for my standard as well,

I just wear CK boxer briefs/briefs most of them are really comfortable but a bit of a high rise on some models.
>>
>>11278186
yeah AA got some comfy and cool looking briefs. win/win
>>
only thing about aa briefs if they have the front trapdoor flap that i never use, kinda dumb. pretty sure no one uses those except for novelty purposes like if you get a bj with your pants still buttoned
>>
the comfiest undies I own are Calvin Klein boxer briefs. but I haven't owned a lot of different brands.
>>
File: SD_03_T14_4470S_PD_X_EC_0.jpg (190KB, 1100x1430px) Image search: [Google]
SD_03_T14_4470S_PD_X_EC_0.jpg
190KB, 1100x1430px
In the UK, M&S cotton trunks are extremely comfy, winter or summer.
>>
>>11276390
>Socks: Pantherella, particularly the cashmere

I can attest to that. Other than those, I like Viyella with their merino wool socks for normal use.

For underwear I love Calvin Klein's modal underwear. Extremely comfortable and keeps your crack and balls less sweaty during the summer months.
>>
>>11278288
body goals. what kind of routine gets this?
>>
>>11278288

looking at this image from the bottom up:

>skinny legs.. meh.. at least he looks tall
>oh fuck nice bulge. would suckle/10
>abs too fugg
>vascularity, pecs. fugg. my butthole is ready
>chapped ass lips... wtf... would only fugg if he put a paper bag on his head

n-no homo
>>
>>11278378

that would be mostly diet and only a little bit of exercise

routine:

>eat at slight caloric deficit
>pushups
>situps and other core-work

das it mane
>>
>>11276389
Tommy Hilfiger socks. <3
>>
I bought the Uniqlo seamless briefs.
Surprise at how comfy they were.

Feel very twink-y in them tho.
>>
>>11278393
it would be tough achieving this with just push ups
>>
>>11278390

please stop
>>
>>11278519

i disagree. his pecs aren't even really big. he's just lean.
>>
File: image.png (76KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76KB, 720x1280px
>>11278393
i assume youre a thinspo faggot who has no idea how to gain muscle
>>
>>11279042

and your assumptions would be wrong. the pic in question is of a pretty skinny guy. he doesn't have huge amounts of muscle mass. he has some extremely mild mass in his chest and core. his arms are stick noodles. he has little to not lats. his is not the type of physique you would need to bulk for.

your /fit/ meme knowledge that it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to gain muscle mass at TDEE or on a deficit is exactly that--a meme perpetuated by guys who stumble around nutrition repeating shit they read on a 4chan board.

if you're looking to gain lots of mass quickly, sure, bulking is the ideal method. but the pic in question doesn't show "lots of mass" it just shows what you look like when you exercise two muscle groups and neglect the rest; those two muscle groups will look disproportionately defined. he's essentially a curlbro, but replace curls with mild chest and core exercises.

if you want to look like him: have good genetics (bone structure, insertions), be lean (eat at or below TDEE), and do mild exercises of chest and core. after a while, you look like pic related, which isn't terribly impressive.
>>
Holeproof explorer socks

Tradie undies

Cunts
>>
File: 51hpPP2UzML._SX342_.jpg (16KB, 342x341px) Image search: [Google]
51hpPP2UzML._SX342_.jpg
16KB, 342x341px
I get the Hanes x-temp socks and pic related.

I've tried more expensive stuff but these are still the best.
>>
Calven Klein make some pretty effay and comfy undies. Tokyo Laundry are good. Armani make O K underwear but for the same price you can get more and better
>>
>>11276389
tani underwear
>>
File: goods_09_137324.jpg (27KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
goods_09_137324.jpg
27KB, 734x734px
>>11276389
i'm a girl and i pretty much exclusively wear these uniqlo boyshorts and calvin klein undies
>>
>>11276390
>Pantherella

Babies first menswear socks.

Sozzi is way better and without the hype.
>>
File: 1463132562304.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1463132562304.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>11276559
>>11276789
>>11278205
>>
>>11280203
wed like to see, you know for fa purposes
>>
>>11276390
Ex Officio is bretty good
>>
File: idol-complex-sexy-girl.jpg (48KB, 513x838px) Image search: [Google]
idol-complex-sexy-girl.jpg
48KB, 513x838px
Anyone know this style of pantie or where I can buy a few?
>>
Outlier's superfine merino socks are the comfiest I've ever worn.
>>
>>11282352
d-does she have a dick...
>>
>>11282425
She doesn't but I do...
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.