[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about replicas? Where's a good place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (92KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 700x500px
How do you feel about replicas?

Where's a good place you can buy them?
>>
Aliexpress. Decide for your own how you feel about them though.
>>
>>11253665
Hey there anon, my name actually is Brandon Smith and I live in Plainville, Connecticut, United States of America, and I just wanted to say that you are an absolute cock-inhaling faggot of a human being who should go and shitfuck himself up the dickhole for having such genuinely retarded opinions. It literally seems to me that you may actually legitimately be a mentally handicapped person whose handler has accidentally allowed to access a computer. My recommendation is that you go out to your nearest freeway at your earliest convenience and insert yourself into the traffic such that motorists are forced to either swerve or splatter your being upon the hoods and windshields of their cars, traumatizing all those within them as you do, so that these sorts of inane and stupid shit thoughts that seem to just spew out of your anus of a mouth will never be seen on this board again. Alternatively, go to your resident barbecue and turn the grill on to its highest heat, then place your hands into the flames until they are roasted into unrecognizable stumpy, blackened appendages that will require years of treatment and therapy to heal into scarred lumps which will require a lifetime of medication to relieve the constant and permanent pain from nerve damage, in order to prevent yourself from ever typing such a dumb sentence ever again.

Thanks,
Brandon
>>
>>11253963
Saved
>>
>>11253963
i can type with my feet
faggot
>>
>>11253960

It's becoming a lot harder to find them there. They're cracking down.

Tabao is a lot easier to pick them up from
>>
why buy fake nikes? You can get them any where and are all almost undet $200
>>
>>11253665
Just google "repsneakers", boi.
>>
>>11255536
>$200

Also who would want to support Nike?
>>
>>11255767
I dont buy things to support the brand. I buy thm because i want them.

And buying fake shoes is fucking retarded. Get a job and save money.
>>
>>11256153
How? I'm getting pretty much the same shit at a significantly lower pice. Fuck off fag
>>
>>11253665
only the popular ones are any good. obscure replicas tend to be bad imitations or have shoddy construction because not enough people want to buy them to warrant putting effort into their design. In fact, I'd say that 99% of replicas are not worth getting even at the top end of the price scale.

stick to shit like NMDs, yeezys, rolexes etc, they're popular enough to have decent quality ripoffs.
>>
>>11256153
i buy fake shoes so hoes let me cum inside. ive saved over 20,000 doing this.
>>
>>11253665
Buying fakes/reps is like anal sex. You think you want it. It looks great on the computer. But when you are a foot deep (or your 2 feet) into it your regret your decison because it feels shitty and is not what you would thought is would be.
Don't be a cheap bastard, you always regret it.
>>
>>11256153
If you don't care about supporting the brand then what the fuck are you saying fuck fakes for?

Are you a faggot who feels the need to purchase high dollar clothing to validate your worth and secure some sort of social status that really doesn't fucking matter? Or do you actually wear shit because you like it? Sounds like the former to me.
>>
>>11253963
>Brandon
>Smith
>John Doe
>>
File: china death.png (303KB, 525x334px) Image search: [Google]
china death.png
303KB, 525x334px
Aliexpress is the best place to go
>>
I own 3 pairs of replica shoes, one replica jacket, 2 replica shirts, and a handful of accessories and shit- if you are smart about what you buy you can pull it off.
>>
>>11256827
>cancer
>>
>>11253665
>watermelon colorway
Nike knows their clientele that's for sure.
>>
>>11256826
this analogy is so out of place, it seems like you're talking from personal experience
>>
>>11256845
How about DHGate?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.