[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyer's Remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Buyer's remorse thread?

Just bought some Vibergs and they're by far the least comfortable shoes I've ever worn.
>>
>>11253552
is this your first time buying any kind of substantial leather product
>>
I bought a pair of chelsea boots, I like them but I kinda regret it because I don't have clothing to wear with those boots.
>>
>>11253555
No but please tell me why I didn't just waste $700.
>>
>>11253573
if you say it's a waste then it's a waste
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

don't buy things you can't afford next time or don't buy any more leather shoes since you need instant gratification
>>
>>11253573
Not that guy, but vibergs age with you and end up conforming to your foot like a glove. You definately cannot expect them to be comfortable outta box, it's not a sneaker.

Are those the boots you bought? What size are they if you really regret them.
>>
>>11253552
You sound retarded anon. They're leather boots, who expects comfort immediately with leather shoes/boots?
>>
>>11253588
My chippewas are comfy, like they're molded to my feet. But of course if everything needed to be comfortable to wear, we'd all be wearing sweatpants, hoodies and flip flop.
>>
Give it about a month and you may change your opinion.
>>
OP just return them. No point in ruining your feet for shoes you don't like that much.

For 700 dollars, they should wow you out of the box. Not be some sort of psychological trick.
>>
>>11253704
can't tell if this nig is seriously as dumb as op is or if he's just playin
>>
>>11253694
>>11253585
My $60 Clarks were super comfy right out of the box.

I'll give these another month or two and then give them to my little brother if they haven't gotten comfy.
>>
>>11253728
your $60 clarks were also made of thin, shitty leather

whatever floats your boat i guess
>>
>>11253552
Why would you impulse buy $700 dollar boot without knowing there is a break in time? Trust fund lol
>>
>>11253728

My CXL Wolverines are literally the most comfortable shoes I own.

If I had to put in 8+ miles of walking I'll pick them every time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.