[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfriend here (new to this board anyways) I am sort of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
Newfriend here (new to this board anyways)

I am sort of your typical ''neckbeard'' who has never cared for his looks and have a terrible selfesteem (aka your average 4chaner)

I am planing to make a life change, starting by working out and dressing properly.

Is this the right place to ask for the later? i really dont mind my clothes, hair cuts and stuff so i will follow instuctions if they feel right... or am i just going to be memed to death?

I want a complete make over like one of those shitty tv shows. would gladly take any advice and links on clothes i should buy.
>>
full rick
>>
Go to /mfa on reddit. On here you will be recommended a bunch of brands that will break your wallet and you will look like a walking meme. Or you can just wear full Rick Owens :^)
>>
not a joke: go to reddit's /r/malefashionadvice

mfa is kind of a meme here but they are much more tailored to giving advice to complete newcomers, you'll find success there. /fa/ is garbage and please tell all your other non-fashion friends not to come here.
>>
File: saint_laurent_tag.jpg (246KB, 2024x1331px) Image search: [Google]
saint_laurent_tag.jpg
246KB, 2024x1331px
http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/men_section

your first and only destination on the road to becoming effay
>>
https://m.uniqlo.com/us/
https://www.everlane.com/
Get your t shirts and jeans from uniqlo and button downs and a optional backpack from everlane.

Look into nike for running shoes. Adidas for casual shoes. Stan smiths would be a good starting option.

Get a gym membership. Do 4 days a week cardio , arms, chest, and abs.
>>
File: 1462152625139.gif (897KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462152625139.gif
897KB, 500x281px
>>11253148
lol right? cause looking like a weak, effeminate, heroin addict is effay
>>
>>11253157
>anime image
>>
File: anime fags.jpg (10KB, 179x281px) Image search: [Google]
anime fags.jpg
10KB, 179x281px
>>11253157
>>
File: 1460775755865.png (50KB, 251x246px) Image search: [Google]
1460775755865.png
50KB, 251x246px
>>11253157
Yep. You got it.
>>
>>11253146
>>11253142

Will check it out

>>11253156

This is more likely. Thanks for the advice, its kind of what i am looking for

>>11253148

Not thecnichaly a poorfag but not Richy rich either.

Most people i know wont even know my Jacket cost 4K so its really pointless...
>>
>>11253157
>anime
hello degenerate
>>
File: Gooby without car suspicious.png (51KB, 283x185px) Image search: [Google]
Gooby without car suspicious.png
51KB, 283x185px
>>11253146
>/fa/ is garbage and please tell all your other non-fashion friends not to come here.

Wait a sec
>>
>>11253157
this is b8, right?
>>
>>11253131
I started frequenting this board not long ago. The first thing you need to do is get your colour-coding in line. There's no point in investing in outfits that don't work. Once you understand what goes with what I suggest lurking a little and browsing threads to see what goes and what outfits you think would look good on you.
>>
POST PICTURES AND WEIGHT AND HEIGHT and hair, dang people here are retarded
>>
Colours >= fitting > materials

You're probably fat atm, so dont buy any new wardrobe until you lose weight. Meantime just browse inspo waywt threads. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GO FOR WHAT YOU FIND APPEALING. This board is filled with kids who cant decide without /fa/s oppinion. Failing is part of the process.
Godspeed
>>
>>11253799

Nope not fat. My work is somehow physicaly demanding so i have a decent body. Not fit, ill say average,

>>11253503
i-i am shy...

I dont have any pictures with me, not any decent. Ill take a few once i get home.

>>11253263

Alright, ill lurk more to see whats what. Thanks
>>
>>11253157
>anime poster
>gif from tumblr

:^)
>>
How much money do we have to work with here?
I presume not very much, but your income is key when people are giving you wardrobe advice.
>>
>>11254680
take one faggot, if you really want help we need to see how autistic and horrible you really are
>>
>>11253131
This isn't a good board to be on for what you're trying to achieve desu, especially if you're trying to completely change/improve your look from the ground up with little to no fashion knowledge. You'll end up knowing a bunch of random brands and "-cores" without a cohesive idea of what you personally should wear in order to look good in the eyes of the general public.
You'd be better of going to mfa or simply looking around at what other people (especially people with a similar body to you) are wearing that looks good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.