[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kycvintage.bigcartel.com Has anybody bought any of these ha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (186KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
186KB, 760x1000px
kycvintage.bigcartel.com

Has anybody bought any of these hats? They are super cheap but look cool. Are they worth it? How is the quality? I know you can't expect much but is it worth it since I'll be paying 15$ of shipping.
>>
>>11250875
They look cringe
>>
>>11250875
really cringeworthy, almost on par with anime shirts
>>
>>11250875
horrible quality + cringe,
i ordered few hats like two years ago
>>
probably will give you cancer
>>
>>11250875
>2016 a.d.
>wearing hats
>>
File: heightoffashion.png (53KB, 598x473px) Image search: [Google]
heightoffashion.png
53KB, 598x473px
Epic meme hats dude
>>
>>11251872
lmao i love being able to read japanese
>>
>>11250875
literally shit for alt plebs
>>
>fuck trump
disgusting, btw i don't like that idiot, but i find that hat really cringe and tryhard tumblr shit
>>
>>11253531
>fuck trump
>in that fucking drake font
>lit hat
>also in that drake font
>hentai hat

god damn i wish less people on /fa/ liked this sort of trash, it makes me legit embarrassed to associate with yall
>>
>>11253541
>entire thread is shitting on it
>why does everyone on /fa/ like this?
Are you retarded?
>>
File: hentai.jpg (108KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hentai.jpg
108KB, 760x1000px
>>11253541
I like the hentai hat. idc. Everything else is super boring and I dislike how they charge shipping per item not the whole package, good thing I only like that cap.
>>
Forget it: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OKxcKoSQVoY

its poop lmao they clearly don't know what they're doing with that industrial printer.
>>
>>11253600
i like this hat a lot but i cant imagine it being that cool in any other colorway. kinda reminds me of master roshi.
howd they manage to make one really cool product and the rest utter ass
>>
kek this advertising backfiring hard

A for effort
>>
>>11250875
twittercore bullshit
>>
>>11250875
quality is as shitty as it gets,
bought few buckets a while a go. Got wrong ones, prints were peeling off, lowest possible quality materials etc.
not worth the effort
>>
>>11250875
stop advertising your garbage products
>>
>>11250875

I noticed my coworker wearing a cringy internet-esque dad hat that said "flood" with some kanji characters and asked him where he got it out of curiosity thinking it was F21 or something, he said that it was kyc. asked him about the quality because I recognized seeing the brand name and he admitted that they were trash and you get what you pay for, and that shipping was really expensive.

so yeah the one person I know with hands on experience would not recommend
>>
>>11253404
what does that shirt say?
>>
>>11254111
黒人 = Black Person (Nigger)
ファッゴット = Faggot
Nigger Faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.