[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have non/fa/ friends? How is it like to go outside with them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: b.jpg (138KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
138KB, 960x576px
Do you have non/fa/ friends? How is it like to go outside with them?
>>
i think most of my friends dress well enough or at a level that is just standard and inoffensive

i do know one guy that dresses real badly but he said he really doesnt give a shit what people think. one time he wore like k-mart brand sneakers with a suit and it was pretty bad
>>
Oh lord. My friends dress in cargo shirts, superhero shirts, snapbacks, and even sometimes socks with sandals.

God help us comp sci majors.
>>
My friends aren't really "effay" but I wouldn't necesarrily call myself very effay either.
While I do dress "better" than most of them, I try my best to influence them in a good way. I'll take them shopping for basics and find shit that I think will look good on them and try to make them the ones saying that they want the piece before convincing them to buy it,
Going out with them has never really been a problem, because they're all very charismatic so they really make it up for it.
>>
>>11248602
socks can work with slides
>>
File: feel_fa.png (21KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
feel_fa.png
21KB, 542x602px
>>11248010
>friends
Get out normo
>>
>>11248010

my friends are pretty /fa/ albeit borderline fuccboi. They either dress mac demarco or like hypebeast(jordans supreme gosha palace etc).

I need new friends
>>
>>11248602
>n cargo shirts
tfw no military /fa/ friends
>>
Me and two friends are literal fuccbois(one is gay) and rest are trash tier.They dress momboughtmeclothes tier and are complete gross autists that smell bad,have bad teeth and repulsive hair.

>How is it like going out with them?
Both good and bad because on one hand me and my two friends stand out for being fuccbois and get a lot of attention but on the other hand they downgrade us as a whole.
>>
i have non /fa/ friends and i dont really care. we always have fun when we're out doing stuff. im not friends with them because of the way they dress.
>>
>>11249920
This.

Out of the people I see consistently, maybe one or two are /fa/. A similar number are offensively bad, but the rest are mostly normies. I don't care, I'm not friends with them because of their style. Except one of the /fa/ ones, since we both met in class and were always commenting on the others' fits, but there are stronger overlapping interests.
>>
>>11248010
I don't judge my friends based off of how they dress.
>>
>>11249920
>>11249944
I have definitely made friends and realized I gravitated towards them because of their dressing sense. Sometimes I just become endeared to the way a friend dresses too.
>>
>>11248833
What's the bad thing bout dressing like a hobo dad/Mac Demarco?
>>
I was never /fa/ but style is important when it comes down to my friends. Once I jumped off ship before bohemian went mainstream, I went to a college-frat party, and a handful of older girls (I believe Juniors+?) actually dressed the exact way I did when I was 13.

This is why fashion IS important. I definitely avoided those chicks at the party, not by the clothes, but because they dressed like 13 year olds.
>>
>>11248010
I hang out with my friends because they are alcohol swilling mad cunts

Out of my 10 strong friend crew, 2 literally only where ironic offensive graphic t shirts
>>
one browses /fa/ so he's a fellow degenerate, one looks good in everything the rest are neanderthals.

There might be a small hint of superiority when walking with people dressed objectively worse than you though i guess that's a really fucking bad way to thinking. But it's there, so be it.
>>
>>11248010

Yeah.

It's fun, they're my friends. I don't pay attention to what they wear.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.