[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y!JP finds thread Share your finds with others. There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Y!JP finds thread

Share your finds with others.

There's a really nice Issey bomber up right now with only 9 hours left.
>>
>>11246898
Forgot the link

http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j392500023
>>
I don't know how to use this. I know its been talked about here for years now but never learned or bothered even after seeing the crazy shit that people have gotten
>>
>>11246898

fuck off

we don't need more normie dumbasses driving up bids
>>
>>11247217
this
>>
>>11247217
Most normie fuccbois know jack shit about decent things there tho beyond overhyped brands, and even then they get bumped up anyway by japanese fuccbois
>>
>>11247217
seconded
>>
>>11247101
Get a proxy, or a rep if you're that desperate
>>
>>11246898
how does this work with shipping to the uk. do you need to know 日本語 to get them to mark down the marked priced? Import from japan on anything is insane
>>
>>11246898

Lmao you absolute fuckhead
>>
why do nips get so much more shit than the rest of the world?
>>
>>11248716
Because they're willing to spend a lot more money on riskier pieces of clothing
Not a lot of suburbanites are willing to pay retail on an 800 dollar jacket, so there's no effort on the part of clothing brands stateside in putting in the effort
>>
>>11248732
>Implying American designers are anywhere near as good as Japanese ones
>>
>>11248761
Some of the best selling Japanese brands are American brands that were licensed for the Japanese market
North Face, Alpha Industries, Patagonia, MEI, Chums, Red Wing
>>
>>11248769
>Implying any of those brands are designer
>>
>>11248792
You've never seen North Face's Japan and South Korea exclusive stuff, have you
And who cares about clothing designers, anyway
>>
>>11248805
Purple label is pretty meh,

Also you're on a fashion board you would think an interest in fashion and fashion designers would be a reason for visiting the board
>>
>>11248807
I hate the obsession over designers here. It's childish
>>
>>11248813
>I don't like people liking fashion designers on a fashion board

Sounds like you have autism
>>
>>11248805
>And who cares about clothing designers, anyway
like literally anyone on this board whos opinion holds some value
>>
>>11248716

Probably because Japan's one of the most mature luxury markets in the world. They've had time to refine their taste and are usually really knowledgeable about the products they're buying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5uUtjubiOA
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.