[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HURR I ARE FASHION, ART, AND CULTURE ELITE http://www.d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>HURR I ARE FASHION, ART, AND CULTURE ELITE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3570186/Taylor-Swift-stuns-futuristic-silver-mini-dress-leads-red-carpet-Met-Gala-New-York.html#comments

Why do we pretend like these people are anything but hideous famewhores who only make the world an uglier place with their existences in their efforts to get attention?
>>
File: Taylor-Swift-Met-Gala-2016.jpg (96KB, 615x924px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-Swift-Met-Gala-2016.jpg
96KB, 615x924px
obviously she's trying to distance herself from the girl next door look from her earlier year,and evidently she took a page from miley

i used to enjoy seeing met gala,obviously there's people who stave away from the white tie look but they do it with style and grace,now it's just shitty dresses and funny faces
>>
>>11244201
contrast her look from 2014
>>
>>11244201
The Met Gala, much like the White House correspondent's dinner is nothing but a trashy affair for the lowest of trashy people who do their hootin and hollerin and who the total lack of class they are.
>>
>>11244182
why do you care?
why sit there and look at photos of an event you have so much hate towards?
why shitpost?
>>
File: CqImsvl9vxA.jpg (17KB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
CqImsvl9vxA.jpg
17KB, 300x356px
>>11244232
>hurr we cant discuss about something just because we have an unfavorable opinion on it

seriously?
>>
>>11244232
>why should you state an opinion on something you don't like? If you don't support this degenerate shit then shut up!

Really?
>>
>>11244236
>>11244247
where did i say that?
>>
>>11244256
your disparaging post reeks off trying to call off valid discussion of a topicin the basis of us not liking it and labeling it as shitpost
>>
>>11244270
no, none of that was ever implied

when there's room to discuss disgust of something there is room to question the reasoning behind it

>HURR I ARE FASHION, ART, AND CULTURE ELITE
that is shitposting, though
>>
>>11244284
why couldn't we discuss something that we're not fond off,there's no elitism being thrown out,just look at how those people dress in a supposedly white tie event and you'll find something to be a critical about
>>
>>11244287
i just said that wasn't what i was saying
are you not reading my post?

and yes, you're correct, there is no elitism being thrown out

the met gala is notorious for having a strict dress code
you have to be invited to attend
you have to pay a pretty penny to attend

but not everyone sticks to the theme
this happens every year

i never once said to avoid being critical
i simply questioned the reasoning behind being so aggressively critical towards something so mundane

this is the first year that the met gala was televised

previously, we'd just see photos of the red carpet, making the event prior to yesterday's a private event, outside of the media invited for the red carpet

the met gala isn't for people who don't care about fashion
the red carpet is for those who care to check gossip publications and who follow celebs

so again

>>11244182
why do you care?
why sit there and look at photos of an event you have so much hate towards?
why shitpost?

i genuinely want answers
i don't see a point in it

same as going onto kim kardashian's instagram just to comment about how ugly she is or how gross she is or how much of a whore she is etc
>>
>>11244287
also most of the elements are taken off from earlier instances of german maneuver warfare anyway,tanks were thrown into the mix later when they discovered it's usefulness in bypassing lines of defense
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.