[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell the CDG meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-04-28 12.37.17.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-28 12.37.17.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>Son, did you really bought this faggy ("marica" in spanish) tshirt!? When last week you asked me for money, I expected you to buy clothes from good brands like Massimo Dutti or Polo Ralph Lauren. This tshirt makes you really really faggy

My mom have just called me fag because I fell for Commes Des Garçons /fa/ meme

Also my little sister made fun of me because
>lol brother with that heart in your tshirt you look like a faggot! jaajajjajajajaja

>pic related
>>
>, I expected you to buy clothes from good brands like Massimo Dutti or Polo Ralph Lauren

family of memes
>>
>>11232046

Does your family go full Rick Owens/gothninja?

It would be nice to see them
>>
File: 1457429672501.jpg (487KB, 993x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1457429672501.jpg
487KB, 993x1032px
>>11232039
>he's so insecure he cares about being called a fag
also lmao your mom pays for your clothes?

underage bait confirmed
>>
but they're right Paco, Play is faggy garbage
>>
>>11232039
looks pretty gay dude
>>
>>11232049
My dad and my stepmom both have a lot of high fashion pieces. Dad owns some Rick, SLP, Dior, etc. Now that he's older he's toned it down a bit but in 2000s he used to be a high fashion memester.

He's also a metal fan and used to be a skater, so he naturally bought the entire Supreme X Black Sabbath collaboration
>>
Are brands like play and y3 just shitty clothes that play off what's trending there only to make money for the mainline
>>
No seas tonto, eso no es CDG, es cdg PLAY ¡¡¡PLAY!!! pero bueno, no se ve mal.
>>
>>11232081
Post fit pics of your dad in full Supreme x Sabbath mixed with Tricky Ricky.
>>
File: 1381525753230.png (291KB, 599x644px) Image search: [Google]
1381525753230.png
291KB, 599x644px
>>11232039
get better taste
>>
The real issues here are that you equate all of cdg with play you fucking pleb and that you ask your mom for money for clothes like a child
>>
>>11232039
lol get trolled, next you telingl me you gonna buy SLP too
>>
>>11232151
PLEASE DO IT.
>>
lmao at buying anything that isnt adidas, nikes, under armour etc as someone who isn't 40+
>>
>>11232039
That tee is the nicest thing in their "play" line. I would love to have one but I don't want to pay $200 for a comme tshirt
I'm going to ignore all that bait about your mother giving you $$$ for clothes and you pretending to be butthurt over getting called a fag. The item itself is solid and will still look cool some years from now
>>
People talk about shit being played out all the time. Then why the fuck are people still wearing and buying CDG? I mean seriously, CDG and CP's was EXACTLY what was really cool when I started caring about 'fashion' and going to fashion forums like Lookbook.

Back then, I was 13-14. Now I'm turning 21 soon. MOVE THE FUCK ON, there's nothing nice about it
>>
>>11232643
What is solid about it? It's a fucking striped tee with a stupid heart logo that screams "I AM A FUCCCCCBOIII, ASK ME ANYTHING"
>>
>>11232111
yes obviously
>>
>>11232039
at least buy a legit one lmao

where did you buy this

cdg play never made a short sleeve stripe shirt

cdg play is shit anyway congrats you fell for the meme
>>
>>11232039
the only reason it looks faggy is because you wear it like a fag

it's not for everyone
>>
>>11232687
It's funny to me how people on this board will defend something as simple as a $900 pair of plain white sneakers by citing the lines, subtle colorway, stitching, material, place of origin, underlying designer philosophy, etc.
And when they don't like something they'll say "it's just a fucking tee with lines on it and a heart"
Every item of clothing is "just a fucking x". I happen to like what they did here with the classic French stripped sailor tee. The heart is a nice dash of color and I like its design (as opposed to a similar heart design used in a uniqlo x kaws colab tee). I would cop one for $50 but I don't think the quality of materials or workmanship justifies the $200 tag
>>
>>11232046
Do you really think polo ralph lauren has poor quality ? I mean, if you're 18, fine.
>>
>>11232678
Common Cucks are a modern classic at this point and definitely not a normie meme shoe. Why would you need to move on?
>>
>>11232046
Polo is goat
>>
>>11232732
Decent quality, but overpriced.
>>
Que una camisa sea de ''alta costura'' no le quita lo marica o feo.
Disfruta pagar 100 dolares adicionales por un corazoncito, maricon.
>>
>>11232623
>>11232151
Nah man, it would end up in one of those cringe threads. And like I said he's toned down quite a bit desu. At least it's nice that he wasn't a dressed by the Internet fuccboi. Back then when there was no style forum to call him a fuccboi or tell him how to dress it kind of made him dress really authentic and original than most

Honestly now he just wears vans and basics from all the high fashion brands and medium-high such as Acne etc.
>>
>>11232720
Well, guess what, I'm not the guy who would defend a $900 pair of plain white sneakers.

Yeah, sure it is, but those are literally just a fucking sailor tee with a heart logo. Now, sure I can't read your or anyone else's mind, but I'm pretty sure that the majority of people don't buy those tees because they think the heart "is a nice dash of color". Sure, it's better than that fucking embarassing uniqloxkaws ripoff, but that's really not saying a lot.

The CDG tee is one of the easiest ways of identifying as part of the fuccboi crew. When I was about 15-16 (21 now), people at my fucking school started wearing them. Sure these people were probably more into 'fashion' than the average high schooler (I'm European though), but again, that really doesn't say a lot and these people were still the simplest of normies.

As soon as people are spending their money on something that has a special feature, I won't moralise to them about being fashion victims, but I will do that to people buying fucking CDG heart-logo shit

>>11232741
Sure, they make nice shoes, I've even had a couple of pairs myself. I just think that whole Trés Bien-shop look from about 2008-2010 is so played out
>>
>>11232741
CPs are definitely normie shoes in Sweden at least. I saw teens everyday wearing them that clearly didn't put thought into their fits. I'm talking kids with Barbour jackets and generic polo sweaters. CPs were common as fuck and still are.
>>
>>11232955
I live in Finland and have never seen anyone wear them. Maybe Swedes are just that much richer. In Finland, Stans, Roshes, Chucks, Superstars and other cheap shit are meme shoes.
>>
>>11232039
CDG isn't a meme just because your spic father is that much of a closet homosexual that a heart shape triggers him
>>
>>11232955
Where do your faggot kids get money to buy $400 sneakers after all the fucking taxes you pay?
Are CPs an entitlement over there?
>>
Vendemela wey
>>
>>11233057
Es fayuca pendejo. No hicieron original con manga corta
>>
cant blame your mom you look like a maricon
>>
also 18, parents also called me a fag for buying a similar shirt from norse projects
>>
>>11232678
>fashion forums like Lookbook
>>
pinche maricon con camisa falsa. eres una verguenza. odio la cultura hispanica.
>>
>>11232049
>Briebart

Let me guess, you think Buzzfeed News is real news too.
>>
CDG Play doesn't count. CDGH+ or nothing
>>
>>11232039
Ameri mexican families are disgusting. Iq's are always below 100, shit disgusting diets, and they are prone to absorb and praise nigger culture. All without appreciating any art around them or picking up a talent.
>>
>>11233025
Most kids wear polo sweaters (at least Swedish middle/upper class kids) and typical frat/prepcore fits combined with appropriated upper class English culture. Kids get a £150 student support after age of 16 (grade 12 in UK I think?) so yeah that's where they get it from, also most mid-late teens have a weekend job.
>>
>>11232839
Honestly I didn't want to laugh at him, just envy his collection. Your dad sounds very cool anon.
>>
>>11233715
Wtf, you guys get student support from 16? I'm Danish and here you only start getting it when you turn 18, which is fair I guess
>>
Diamond memes are forever
>>
>>11233224
This, but CDG shirt doesn't get the credit it deserves. Play is a budget diffusion line but shirt has its own runway shows and a lot of really nice pieces

Less luxurious construction, sure, but it's not simply Play's streetwear or Black's mall quality

and there's nothing wrong with junya's lines either. so basically only Play and Black are unacceptable comme imo.

>>11232720
the difference is Play doesn't have much fashion to speak about. it's basic and very conservative. just because you can't tell the difference between a great piece and a boring one doesn't mean people are just spinning bullshit about nothing

and you can find Play on the aftermarket for ~$50 easily senpai
>>
Its okay op, mexicans can't be /fa/anyways
>>
>>11232039

2013 called they want their meme clothes back
>>
>>11234102
They need and deserve it, anon. How else would they all be able to buy $400 sneakers while in hs
>>
Just stick to baggy white tees and sagged jeans like your jaja race.
>>
>>11232839
>Back then when there was no style forum to call him a fuccboi or tell him how to dress it kind of made him dress really authentic and original than most
Obviously didn't rub off on you, fuckboy
>>
>>11234150
how is black mall quality? have you even handled? I own plenty from all lines and construction / quality is solid.
>>
>>11232039
>>11232039
CDG is fucking sick. Really, one of, if not the, sickest labels of all time. The thing is, when you buy something like CDG Play, you're literally just buying an over priced standard t-shirt with a meme heart on it. It has no aesthetic or ideological value what so ever.
>>
ah, classic CDG Play posters
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.