[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does height really matters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: J U S T.png (408KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.png
408KB, 800x480px
I can't stop comparing myself with other people since I found about the manlet thing since its posted like hell on all the board and I'm 5'8~9 manlet.Is it even possible to look good if youre this short?
>>
youre still taller than me
>>
>>11229142
How are you doing?I live in almost 3rd world eastern european shithole where things like this don't matter that much but even here I start to see more things about it.
>>
>>11229147
im 5'7 and live in australia, it really isnt that bad
people actually care a lot less than you think
like no one is gonna call you out for being short or anything, its just one of those things that if you are tall, then you can use it to your advantage, if not, then it doesnt really matter, find something else about yourself to work with
>>
>>11229159
It matters m8... where the fuck do you live?

I live in sydney and even chinks are taller than me at this point, sucks major balls.
I've only ever dated 2 girls that were taller than me and one was clearly below me attractive wise so she didn't care but height was always an issue, ''omg your taller than ur boyfriend'' ''so you can't wear heels?''
most white females are 5'7-9
at 5'8 most of my dating pool is exchange students from south america and asian qts.
I wish I was taller every day of my life.
>>
>>11229159
>like no one is gonna call you out for being short or anything
Of course someone is going to make a remark about it but anyway of course I focus on what I can improve but its still really humiliating.
>>
6'2" here

I'm fat so it still sucks
>>
>>11229137
I'm 5'4 and literally no one cares irl. As long as you aren't fat you'll be fine
>>
>>11229159
>>11229184

it doest matter, im 175cm and I live in the Netherlands.
People genuinely dont care. people who care surely dont have anything other to show for.

be confident with yourself you underage faggot
>>
what i've learned is that the only setting in which anyone feels the need to talk about height is on the internet. irl people generally don't give a shit. if they do, it's because they're an insecure loser and it's unlikely that anyone cares about their opinions anyway

- 5'8 skelly mode bro
>>
>all this insecurity
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.