[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

hey guys, /n/ here, now that its getting cold where im living, im using base layer clothing and summer clothes over those, this is my look (colors change obviously, i have 3 cargo pants, like 12 t shirts and 2 base layers) everytime i go somewhere in my bike (almost everytime). what does /fa/ thinks of my style
>>
full rick
>>
cool layering ugly colors tho
>>
>>11203423
whats that on your neck?
>>
>>11203441
dont know how to call it in english, its a type of scarf
>>
File: buff.jpg (180KB, 544x434px) Image search: [Google]
buff.jpg
180KB, 544x434px
>>11203553
seems like buff to me
>>
>>11203558
yeah, that
>>
this is non-style. This is, like, full utility-wear; between school years tourist-visa wear. This is fashion like a middle manager in a brown suit is fashion. So yeah, your style sucks.

if you wanna change it, and/or actually get some feedback, start by putting together an inspiration image set, and maybe even asking /r/mfa on reddit, because while they're a total hugbox, they'll not be as shitty and low-effort as this board
>>
>>11203428
this, but it may be difficult to get the colors right with that black
>>
>>11203685
>this is non-style. This is, like, full utility-wear
i dont know why but i felt flattered by that
>>
>>11204087
that's fine. utility is a form of fashion - by not conforming to explicit or implicit trends exhibited around you, your message is "I don't care about that".

Anyway, your style is kinda narcissistic in that sense. It's a very "I don't care about what you think" style, and that might come back to bite you as people instinctively prefer in-group performance
>>
>>11203423
just wear a sweater and pants instead of that weird layering.
>>
File: 1461028076959.png (229KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1461028076959.png
229KB, 720x404px
>>11204087
You should if it was true, but anon's wrong. There's function to looking good, too, not slobbish.

Just do what you're doing with some basic sense of color, and non graphic tees. I don't see what value there is in looking like a broke manchild. The bandana's pretty autistic

Wait for a lurking biker anon to drop in, there's a lot of good brands focused on the market. If they tell you to go full tech ninja, don't listen unless it's something you genuinely like and think fits you.
>>
>>11203423
why don't you just buy a jumper. you look like a side character in a cartoon network show. invest in jumpers and trousers
>>
>>11205124
a jumper, like a janitor?
>>11205086
that layers are specific to sports because they keep you warm and keep you from getting too hot. with a sweater i would get too suffocated
>>
levis commuter pants, theyre reinforced thru the crotch and stretchy even to bike in and have a u lock loop, theyre great
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.