[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buzzcut when you have thinning hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

will it make your hair look better or worse?

i have thinning hair and no one can really notice it because it's not reached that stage yet where i have many bald spots but i can definitely see it in the mirror

will getting a buzzcut make it apparent that i have thinning hair?

>pic not related
>>
>>11203116
if it will make you good looking entirely depends on the way your head is built
so if you want to do it
giev us pics of head
>>
>>11203142

i'm not asking about whether the shape of my head suits a buzzcut, i'm more concerned with how my hair will look if i get a buzzcut, will it look somewhat normal or will people be able to see that it's thinning
>>
>>11203156
uh, its prob easier to see since you dont have long hair to comb over a bald spot or w/e. just shave it bald and grow a big beard or something
>>
>>11203156
your hair will look less long
>>
dont buzz it completely, leave the top abit longer so it layers over the thinning but get a fade on the sides and back
>>
>>11203116

Don't post fat bitches like that if you want to be helped, motherfucker. I threw up at this WHALE.
>>
>>11203156
No it will look better. I buzz to like a one and it's hard to tell my crown is thinning. But when I grow it out you can easily tell.

The trick is buzz to the correct length. If you don't go short enough it will look like shit.
>>
File: ITcqSoer.jpg (185KB, 1360x1509px) Image search: [Google]
ITcqSoer.jpg
185KB, 1360x1509px
>>11203156
From reddit. Not me but I look similar when I buzzed.

Before
>>
File: YTiLBqa.jpg (408KB, 3072x3072px) Image search: [Google]
YTiLBqa.jpg
408KB, 3072x3072px
>>11203239
After
>>
>>11203241
Its decent. Look Zidane.

im getting there too, still able to rock young stalin
>>
File: 1454172887956.jpg (42KB, 373x585px) Image search: [Google]
1454172887956.jpg
42KB, 373x585px
what the fuck? everybody knows that dressing mature with receding hair is the most /fa/ level a man can achieve. ditch the jeans and trainers and rock the old man look.
>>
>>11203325
>

what the fuck does that have to do with the op
>>
>>11203325
holy fuck. i had no idea how true this is until now kek
>>
>>11203360
dont buzz
are you happy now? did that spoonfeed satisfy?
>>
>>11203116
I had to start buzzing cuz I noticed my widow's peak was a little too high, best decision I ever made.

My gf loves it and she's constantly saying I look like Jason Statham or some shit like that. Doesn't hurt that I can grow a full beard and have decent facial features, but yea, don't be that guy whose desperately obsessing about every strand of hair flying away in the wind.
>>
>>11203116
You have the buzz SHORT. The shorter it is, the better it will look. Medium buzzes look like shit. 1/8 inch or less.
>>
>>11203156
A short buzzcut makes it seem fuller
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.