[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the current fashion trend going on in your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

what are the current fashion trend going on in your country

Here all green bombers are being sold out everywhere
>>
File: 161868-oldsite-520b787049b58.jpg (25KB, 332x415px) Image search: [Google]
161868-oldsite-520b787049b58.jpg
25KB, 332x415px
adidas superstars and denim jackets over hoodies like pic related.
>>
>>11202389
uk-here all black bombers have been sold out for 3 years
skinny jeans are still a thing, turn em up to show them pale ankles
adidas trackie bottoms even everywhere
the "I'm year 9 and shot 10 bags" minibag is more popular with teenagers but I've seen some wanna be roadmen wear em
nike roses have dyed i cant really think of one shoe everyone is jumping on atm
>>
>>11202425
what i mean by skinny is the spray on skinny ones that are like a mm fit, basically jeggings
>>
>>11202425
superstars probably
>>
Barbour jackets, mid parted hair or longer hair slicked back, leather gloves in the winter, boots and jeans, in the summer loafers and chino shorts - typically worn by wannabe upper class or upper class boys and young men. Guess the country.
>>
>>11202462
Sweden?
>>
provincial Poland here
It's all undercuts, topknots and shitty streetwear. You have no idea how angering it is to see people who follow trends you saw on /fa/ 2 years ago be act condescending towards those who don't, thinking they're so 'in'
Would you believe if I told you these retards started wearing roshes halfway through 2015?
>>
>>11202431
>Stans
>Can't go to the paki shop without seeing at least 4 pairs
>>
>>11202462
Swe/Fin ?
>>
North Jersey suburb, it's been diamond supply and Nike janoskis for the past 3 years, some guys wear the most casual shit with Jordans
Recently all these zumeiz fuccboi found out what joggers are
>>
>live in zurich
>see stans and superstars EVERYWHERE
>olive or black bombers too
>almost everyone dresses black n white
>skinny jeans are still popular af

Sounds like everywhere else. I'm wondering if there are city specific trends
>>
>>11202462
Sounds like every Northern European cuck country.
>>
>>11202389
>australia
honestly mostly the same as any western/developed place, except just less clothing as a whole due to the heat

surprisingly i havent seen many of those bombers at all tho

i find that this country is pretty alright with fashion trends
the heat means that dudes often wear shorts so its not just skinny jeans all the time, and chicks wear dresses and stuff
its pretty diverse in terms of fashion
i dont live in the city tho, just suburbs so i guess i dont have that much exposure as some folks
everyone still has those massive faggot tier haircuts where the sides are shaved and the top isnt
those look gay as fuark
>>
>>11202499
>>11202550
>>11202559
Yeah it's Sweden. I'm curious, what do upper classers wear in your countries? In Sweden it's easy to recognise but I feel like it quite hard in other countries unless they were gaudy shit and then the case is usually them overcompensating
>>
>>11202462
Denmark
>>
Cincinnati Ohio. EVERYONE was wearing timberland boots all winter. Frat boys to city locals. Also flannels
>>
Disgusting man buns
>>
>>11202519
Rozumiem cię anon
>>
Girls/women wear: Black bombers, black leather jackets, few green parkas and down jackets a lot of jeans with kinda uneven blue wash, loads of nike free runs (almost exclusively 5.0 iteration), white tennis shoes (not stans thank god)
Boys/men wear: down jackets, any denim as long as it's cuffed, adidas skinny trackpants. But in general men's clothing is much more diverse, also what >>11202462 said

Overall it could be worse I suppose
>>
>>11202411
90s welfare core
>>
>>11202425
>skinny jeans are still a thing
when do you think they'll be out?
>>
>>11202425
>i cant really think of one shoe everyone is jumping on atm

Huaraches?
>>
90s hair
dadcaps
monochrome
bombers
stan smiths
>>
Seattle WA-
[Skinny Sausage leg jeans/
Foul Man Buns]
Coach Jackets
NorthFace Rain Jackets
Some looser/baggy trouser fits mostly with females
'Cobain Grunge'
Military Surplus
>>
Adidas, Adidas everything
>>
>>11202701
They're already out, the will be out in /fa/ like in one year and they will be trendy for redditors in 1.7 or 2 years, then with normies in 3 years or more.
>>
>>11202425
Oh god some fucking loud obnoxious cunt came into my shop screaming about rose golds today.
Ugly fucking shoe, not worth the price tag
>>
>>11202425
adidas superstars
adidas stansmiths
adidas ultraboost

>>11203496
it's like they control the world now, i swear i haven't gone a day this year without seeing an adidas logo
>>
netherlands

i see so many bomber jackets

it's insane

(i want one too)
>>
>>11202425
Recently moved to the uk. I can't stop seeing air max 95, there are everywhere. I wanted to cop some but eh.
People dress very bad btw, wtf is going on? Pls educated your people anon.
>>
>>11203804
The average brit is not "my people"
>>
>>11202519
jesus christ it's only clothes get over yourself
>>
I know that flight jackets have always been popular but did something happen to make them more popular?

At least i don't really see it here in california.
>>
>>11202602
Which city you near? I spend a bit of time in Melbourne city and what you said is pretty spot on. Heaps of fucking chink exchange students wearing that cba black and white streetwear crap.
>>
>>11202389
I live in new zealand. The only real trend I can see right now is athletic-core for women, with most of the men are still phasing out of numale lumberjack hipster
>>
>>11204511
Also new zealand. I personally thoroughly enjoy seeing sport tights on every girl
>>
>>11202411
the same people saying "rad" and "desu senpai" unironically
>>
>>11204804
/fa/ is one step ahead atleast. this imagery made me lol
>>
>>11203813
Kanye
>>
>>11202556
i can agree.
no one really has it own style
>>
>>11202519
iktf. with music and other trends too. like crap I thought was dumb, trendy shit when I first saw it suddenly blowing up across the mainstream 3 years later.

death grips for example. guillotine was a meme on /mu/ in 2011 and people finally caught on 2-3 years ago and act so fucking smug about it. spectre went harder.
>>
australia (adelaide)

people have started wearing chelsea boots

used to never really see them in town unless i was gonig to gigs cause musos are trendy, but now i see a lot more normies wearing em
>>
>>11205013
>death grips for example. guillotine was a meme on /mu/ in 2011 and people finally caught on 2-3 years ago and act so fucking smug about it. spectre went harder.
Jesus yes, same with the whole vaporwave and 'aesthetics' shit, now every other normie posts glitch/vapor/whatever pics to instagram
>>
>>11202602
In Sydney the bombers are beginning to become ubiquitous, given the presence of H&Ms and Zaras.

With this also comes the other shit mentioned in the thread: shitty trill gear, especially the long sleeve stuff with writing on them; Vans Old Skools almost as popular as Stan Smiths; add some shitty dad cap and either joggers/skinny black jeans and you got a basic Sydney outfit.

In the city, it becomes a bit better though, but so many Asians walking around with HBA and those studded slip-ons. Givenchy Rottweiler tees close to USyd or UTS.
>>
>>11205048
jesu s Christ so what, death grips are still good and vapor was always cringeworthy.

>much Normis reee
>>
>>11205019
woa didn't know anyone else from adelaide browsed /fa/
>>
>>11204279
Outer suburbs of Melbourne. I only really go into the city maybe once or twice a year.
>>
>>11205205
latefag detected
and Death Grips were never good
>>
>Japan
MA-1 and meme smiths everywhere
>>
File: 0.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Germany
A mix of this+'blvck' fashion
>>
>North Spain

Zara, Jack & Jones or whatever shit tier green bomber jackets
Stans and Superstars
Also I'm starting to see fuccbois here and there.
>>
>>11205246
literally every fucking 16 yo.
fucking disgusting cancer
>>
>>11202425
Seeing Adidas ZX Flux everywhere

as well as the usual Stans, AM95s and Huaraches
>>
>>11205246
ich hasse es hier. immer diese a$ap rocky hörenden pisser, die sich selbst als hipster abstempeln.
>>
>>11205280
alle an die wand
>>
>>11202519
Czech Republic here. I feel the same. Aside from Prague, it's shit here.

I wouldn't even call it streetwear. Shit like New Yorker, Terranova, CA and similar dude lmao stuff is purely meme tier.

Tbh I dress in a more /r/mfa way but I still can appreciate people dressing well all accross the fashion spectrum. I live in a 100k city and I've seen maybe like 10 people here in my entire life whom I'd consider well-dressed.
>>
>>11205069
I live in Hurstville and it's so fucked. Mostly HBA/Pigalle/whatever other gook brands are in (not sure DESU). Leather snapbacks, olive bombers and Rick Owens
>>
>>11202519
dont forget about stacies wearing green parkas and superstars who ofc arent like the others girls and bunch of faggots with terrible beards

also poland has just discovered aliexpress so there are tons of DW fake watches among 'upper classes'
>>
>>11205457
lmao :D diese ganzen pisser mit ihren roten flystepper.
fick apored
>>
>>11205280
>>11205246
really cant stand the chicks who are doing this shit either.
>>
>>11205246
fucking this. went shopping yesterday and all i can see a swarms of these fucking kids. Its almost as if they try to look like a carbon copy of each other.
Nobody is original but trying to look like an black hypebeast fuccboi when you're a pasty white kid is just obnoxious.

>>11205246
Went to a club not to long ago and the hiphop-floor was like a snipes commercial.
>>
>>11202411
Denim/hoodie is pretty comfy tho.
Not so trendy over where I'm at.
Everyone's into bombers, distressed skinnies and hype sneakers
>>
>>11205503
gestern zum ersten mal eines seiner videos gesehen.

>yohji yamamoto , der nennt sich meistens Y-3
Scheiß auf ihn.
>>
>>11202462
>in the summer loafers and chino shorts

Woa dude, you might be onto some hot trends here.
>>
>>11205561
honestly tho actual bomber jackets not the retard ones are still pretty great
>>
File: 1459534051810.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459534051810.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>11205226
How does it feel 2 b wrong?
>>
>>11202389
>Bomber jackets (slim fit), or some equivalent
>Hoodies
>levis or joggers (with shorts showing on the ass usually)
>timbs(with the laces undone) adidas or nikes and the occasional jordan
>undercuts

Everyone listens to "trap" or some shit and dresses the same, guess where I live.
>>
File: faggots.jpg (473KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
473KB, 1000x666px
snapbacks
undermeme
skinny ripped jeans
roshes
huaraches
fake expensive brands
blvck and stuff like that
Bright red shoes and glowing shoes
high cuffs
>>
>>11202389
Wearing weed patterned shirts in a country were drugs are a death sentence. Its even worse considering the style is 2010 fuccboi fashion.
>>
jakarta

black or white shirt with minimalist design or the brand name
yeezys, any nike shoes
joggers

almost every 16yo here
>>
>>11206099
that one dude be like: how can i show of my ralph lauren backpack?
>>
>>11206220
>caring what people under 25 do
>>
>>11206294
Most likely fake
>>
>>11206220
Indo bruv.
>>
>>11206220
>>11206334
Can you guys tell me some tips i should know when going to indonesia for the next 6 weeks?
>>
>>11206377
depends on where you're going
>>
>>11206042
how does it feel to unironically enjoy memes?
>>
>>11206042
how does it feel to treat me like you do?
>>
>>11206149
Singapore?

The style here is being fat and poor. Some artsy people wear all black or skinny jeans etc.
>>
>>11206516
Above you in Malaysia, specifically KL
>>
File: the life aquatic.jpg (600KB, 1280x841px) Image search: [Google]
the life aquatic.jpg
600KB, 1280x841px
>>11206524
I'm actually in the US, just know about SG law
>>
>>11205048
the most annoying thing is seeing it posted here on 4chan just because you know they're so fucking new.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.