[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ Engagement rings. Popping the question soon. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

/fa/ Engagement rings.

Popping the question soon. I've been looking around for one the past couple weeks. It's actually pretty fun looking for one, but I'm really indecisive.

Thinking about going traditional - white gold or rose gold ring, round diamond. There's something archaic about weddings...and presenting the ring, the whole genuflection aspect. Makes sense that the ring should be simple, timeless. IMO

Although I've found some dope modern looking ones. I need help.
>>
inb4 cuck remarks
>>
>>11201831
I asked her son for his blessing
>>
better off asking adv on the side too desu.

it's more about her/his taste than our taste. What do YOU think your SO would appreciate or like.
>>
>>11201834
Yeah, I've discussed it with her and she's pretty open to whatever. She likes simple bands which sort of narrows it down (and it much cheaper)
>>
>>11201833
my sides
>>
>>11201828
Did you ask her bull if she's allowed o wear a ring?

Assuming you're a Reddit male cuck feminist
>>
>>11201843
I can only get her one if I get him a cock ring. Which is only fair
>>
>>11201838
Then, it goes down to what you like. I'd say do a bit more research on their usage and each type instead of relying on a mongolian basket weaving discussion board. White gold seems nice imo
>>
>>11201849
You're right homie, just vageuly curious. And yeah, as much as I like rose-gold it seems like you'd get sick of it after a while
>>
I hope you realize diamonds are a literal meme created by the jewellery industry abouy a hundred years ago
>>
>>11201858
Yeah, but that's okay. So is most of the shit people buy on this board.
>>
If your budget can got to palladium or platinum its worth the extra white gold is just a coating having to get it re rhodium every 6 -12 months is a bitch
>>
Get her a ring pop and shove it up her ass on the honeymoon
>>
>>11201828
hope she says no
>>
>>11201828
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.