[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need on hand experience on water only body hygiene. Does this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1334545645646.jpg (186KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
1334545645646.jpg
186KB, 620x827px
I need on hand experience on water only body hygiene.

Does this shit work? Do you smell better? Did your skin improve? Does your natural body odor have a positive effect on the opposite gender?

These are the things i need to know?
>>
This sounds like idiotic pseudoscience. You still need to keep clean, even if le natural body odor attracts some women. Just use unscented soap.
>>
>>11198553

I was asking for people who do it, not opinions on why the body hygiene industry enslaved you.
>>
>>11198575
>wake up america
>>
>>11198575
Then go find a bunch of hobos who haven't showered or washed their hands in weeks and ask them how that's working out for their hygiene and sex life.
>>
>>11198596

What part of "water only" dont you understand? Im not talking about NO WATER, but showering WITH O-N-L-Y WATER.

Clear?
>>
Just wash the important shit ie face, neck, armpits, pennis and also dicke and balls with soap and the rest you should be able to get away with only washing with water
>>
>>11198606
You think they aren't out in the rain constantly? What with being homeless and all. What kind of stupid are you?
>>
>>11198606
You won't be able to remove all the dead skin from your body. You have to use something else for it; doesn't have to be soap or anything chemical but you'll need something because dead shit smells bad.
>>
>>11198611

>half-assing like a true beta cuck
>>
Your hair will look greasy and unkempt. Just look at any retarded nopoo faggot, at least the ones not using some homemade product.

You may get someone sick because water doesn't kill the bacteria from your shit. Either by contaminating food or by sexual contact.

If you don't have a lot of BO it won't matter as far as smells are concerned, but it will if you have sex or if you naturally smell. A little bit of smell can be sexy for a girl, but it sure as hell won't be for pretty much everyone else who's around you.

If you're washing your body with soap your skin will most likely improve, at least as hydration is concerned, because soap does fuck with your skin oils. But you might as well moisturize after the shower or replace soap by a better product.

In the end, no, the meme pheromones in your sweat, even if they were to exist, will not fix your autism when dealing with females.
>>
>>11198611
>washing dick with soap

people do this? Lmfao, I honestly never ever wash anything on my body other than hands after going to the toilet. I don't smell bad at all and for a long time I went without deodorant and I NEVER had complaints. I do use deodorant now because the sweat can stick to clothes and then the clothes smell bad so yeah but overall you dont need soap for anything that isn't covered in shit.
>>
>>11198606

In my experiances, its okay. You have to wash every day (who doesnt?), And you only smell a little by the end of the day.
Its no good for face care, you still have to use a face wash or cleanser and then some sort of cream otherwise your face skin will go to shit. Your body copes a bit better but desu its still better to put some lotion on it from time to time.
What i found made a huge difference is diet. If i eat almost no dairy products at all, basically just living on meat and vegetables, then i barely smell at all, even after lots of exercise in tropical heat.
Obviously no junk food or sweet foods either, and i drank only water or black tea.
I love dairy products though, so i just use deodrant and soap normally.
Make of that what you will.
>>
>>11198514
For acne it's better to use soap and then moisturize imo
>>
>>11198633
I am >>11198631 and I haven't eaten junk food since my early teens, no candy, I eat meat a couple of times a week in low doses, very little carbs and lots of salad (I actually like the taste of just raw vegetables).

I'd say I'm pretty healthy and if you smell like shit naturally it's probably a sign you're doing something wrong
>>
>>11198631
>I went without deodorant and I NEVER had complaints
Yeah, people usually have the tact not to approach someone to tell them they smell.

Not saying you smell, but that's not a good measure to go by. And it's very hard for you to know if you smell by yourself because you get used to a constant smell real fast.
>>
>>11198631

>never had any complaints.

dumbass. nobody openly complains to smelly ppl of their stench. they just talk about you behind your back
>>
>>11198639

Not smell like shit, but bo is stronger with dairy products. I am not a very stinky person anyway but i did notice that it was stronger if i used no deo and ate dairy products compared to no deo and not eating dairy.
>>
>>11198642
I understand your point but I literally asked people all the time and remember shit ton of times people would compliment me on my smell despite wearing nothing. However The sweat would start smelling if I went to the gym and then did not change t shirt for a few hours (again, why wouldn't you? it's disgusting). I just use some hipster salt deodorant at the moment and I've been using it for nearly a year. Shit doesn't run out at all and its p cheap.
>>
>>11198646
>butthurt AXE reeking Indian detected
>>
Do you think people smelled like shit when we were hunter-gatherers? Or do you think modern day hunter gatherers smell like shit? Hint: they don't

if you smell like shit it's because you either got shit genes, terrible diet, or a combination of those. Most people have bad diets hence why we compensate with perfume
>>
>>11198653
>Do you think people smelled like shit when we were hunter-gatherers?
Yup.
>Or do you think modern day hunter gatherers smell like shit?
I'm willing to bet my ass they do.

>why we compensate with perfume
This is a fashion board. People who wear perfumes here don't do it to hide their smell. I think you're in the wrong place buddy.
>>
>>11198649

>"Hey do I smell bad?"
>expecting ppl to be honest like yeah dude you fucking reek

why do people on this website never have an ounce of social awareness? wait nm, stupid question.

also, people dont compliment you on your natural body odor. the only way that happened was if your clothes smelled good from the wash.
>>
>>11198651

Way off buddy. I never use cologne or any kind of sprays. basic hygene and skin moisturizers only. keep smelling like shit though if it works for you. It's your life, just pointing out an oversight on your part
>>
>>11198514
So I can't use any convential soap as I am highly allergic to perfume, sls, silicones and what not. I get blisters that crack open and form disgusting infections if I use anything containing those ingredients. I even take my own bedding when staying anywhere but home(people often don't mind as it saves them laundry).

Sadly I also smoke, eat meat and dairy, drink in the weekends etc. so I still need to wash with organic soap. I tried the no shampoo thing but it just wasn't going to work as I have places to go and it takes months before your body gets used to it.

If you want no soap due to acne you can try oil-treatments. Decent quality almond or olive is fine. Oils also work great instead of soap, even the Romans knew this. Just put on some oil and take a hot shower to wash it off. You can also improvise a scraper by using a spoon, be sure to desinfect it after every use with alcohol.
>>
>>11198606
>asking some questions on 4chan
>being this salty on 4chan
foock off, kiddo
>>
Sort of. No. Np I have problem skin.I have minimal body odour

But then I don't have stinky sweat, so it's ok for me to live like this.
If you're the sort of person with poison genes switching to this kind of regimen is retarded.
>>
>>11198658
>having so shitty relationships you can't ask for an honest fucking opinion

If people aren't willing to be honest with you it's because you don't know them well. Of course I didn't ask people I just barely knew, I asked people who also wouldn't think it's weird that I'm asking.
>>
>there are people in this very thread so cucked by companies from birth they can't adjust their body odour to normal without the help of a shit ton of chemicals

lmaoing at your gyno, enjoy your xenoestrogens
>>
>>11198633
idts about face washing.
i never use anything other than water to wash my face and i have no acne at all.
pretty sure... no i AM sure that all the face "cleansers" actually give you acne if you start using them.

im sure there are some megaplebs on here who will think im tinfoil for saying this, but my grandfather and father were very key members of procter and gamble and confirm this "theory"
it's just good for business to indenture people to your products.
>>
>>11198922
I don't think there's a conspiration by companies so they produce products that induce acne on purpose. Rather I'd say they try to keep the costs as low as possible while selling as good as possible. If this means that the consumers will buy absolute shit tier dreams then so be it, but consumers usually have some sort of sense of what works for them and what doesn't.

I get acne mostly by my hair, so I always use a face mask when I sleep to slick it back and try to wash it as much as possible. I use one of the most common facial moisturising brands aka Kiehl's. They're probably not great, and I am sure there are more nisched and natural options out there, but I got a whole package for Christmas and since I only use the facial creams once or twice a week they'll be able to stay for a while. So far so good, they do a pretty good job but I find that if I use too much my face can get all dried up. The scrub is p gud because it makes my face smooth as a baby's ass.

TL;DR: yes a lot of the common and most sold products are probably not that great and they focus mostly on selling as much as possible while keeping the pricing down. since peasant consumers don't check what the fuck they are buying and are easily satisfied/placebo effect they'll keep buying it even if it's bad. Myself I only used some Nivea shampoo my entire life just because my mom used it on me as a kid. Later experimented with shampooing only once a week and using more natural shampoo with just some oils and I had much better results.
>>
You will become a greasy motherfucker because water wont remove the excessive oils on your body
>>
File: 1459590972441.jpg (40KB, 406x381px) Image search: [Google]
1459590972441.jpg
40KB, 406x381px
>>11198575
>>
>>11198922

I dont have acne but I have very greasy skin, I used to just wash my face with water for years and often had one or two pimples. I switched last year to cleansing and then using a cream for oily skin and now I get one pimple a month, sometimes none.
I would say it depends mainly on your skin type, it sounds to me like you and your family happen to have very good skin genetics.
>>
>>11198614
You are the stupid assuming everyone lives where you live, retard
>>
>>11198949
Your tldr is 60% of your comment
>>
>>11198514
I'd give her some on hand experience, if ya know what I mean
>>
I do this and it works out great. Though I do use some shower gel on my face and my butt crack in the shower every morning (I go through about one giant bottle of the stuff in about a year). Everything else just gets a scrub with hot water. Try this people: when you get in the shower rub your finger along the top of your back, you'll feel the skin oils that have built up in the previous day. Then go though your shower without using any soap on that area but letting hot water flow over it for like 5 mins while you do your shower thing. After that, touch the same area, it'll be squeaky clean.

Deal with armpit BO by using one of those salt crystal deodorant sticks. They're odourless and chemical free, completely eliminate BO and again, one stick will last you a couple of years.

I've been doing this routine for maybe 5 years and my skin is great, no problems ever.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.