[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it /fa/ related to talk about nails? Haven't found one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Men-Nails.jpg (687KB, 1189x921px) Image search: [Google]
Men-Nails.jpg
687KB, 1189x921px
Is it /fa/ related to talk about nails? Haven't found one in the catalog

How do you guys keep your nails decent looking like in pic related? I have always bitten mines down to keep them short but the results are shitty. I want good looking nails but don't know how to achieve them.

Share your knowledge and learn from others I guess
>>
>>11195906
nails only matter on girls
On men, as long as they're clean as in no dirt and your nails aren't disgustingly long, you're fine.
>>
>>11195906
use nail cutters you mongoloid it isnt brain science
>>
>>11195916
I know that but when I use it it cuts my nails so short that they end up looking worse than before. I wish to maintain them of some length but it's impossible without making them uneven
>>
>tfw posted a picture with my hand in the shot on /k/ and everyone thought it was a girl's

how do I have manly nails?
>>
>>11195914
A friend of mine is a surgeon and he pulls mad pussy. His nails are impeccable and somehow girls keep commenting on them.

It's the subtle details anon
>>
>>11195961
if nails are your best feature you got other problems to worry about
>>
>>11195961
I'm not saying you aren't allowed to have well taken care of nails, I'm just saying that no one cares if you don't.

It's not like some girl is going to see that you have a hangnail and that will be the dealbreaker.
>>
>>11195961
If this isn't bait, perhaps his success with women is because he's a fucking surgeon bud
>>
>>11195961
>A friend of mine is a surgeon
>>
Cut nails, then nail files them round
>>
>>11195906
Anyone who doesn't keep their nails as clean and tidy as this is fucking vile. Dirty hands are always a no go on everything
>>
I keep fucking biting mine. Besides the nail polish (which i forget to put on sometimes) any one have any useful advice to stop?
>>
>>11195948
don't fucking cut them too short then
>>
>>11197954
Always have a nail clipper on hand.
I used to bite my nails but one day I just started clipping and filing them. It's a really good feeling, not having bloody stumps for fingers.
>>
>>11197954
wear gloves all the time forever
>>
>>11195906
post a side shot of your nails, this picture makes it look like you're developing witched glass nail beds.
>>
I clip and file them nails once every week.
>>
>>11197979
Thanks I'll Carry one with me.
>>
>>11197856
>>11199386
Just do these. And then if you want you could buy one of those shine buffer and buff them however shiny you want
>>
>>11195914
How long is considered disgusting? I like to keep a little more length than the average guy and some of my friends find it weird. I never really think theyre long, but I like the ability to use my nails...
>>
Do people actually use scissors instead of clippers? I saw it in a french movie once.
>>
>>11199586
I have never used a clipper, always scissors. You can buy these miniature nail scissors and they work really well.
>>
It's inevitable, let's talk about nail polish
>>
>>11199586
Scissors give you a better cut but they are impossible to use with your left hand.
>>
File: 1360830725847.png (10KB, 421x412px) Image search: [Google]
1360830725847.png
10KB, 421x412px
>completely straight nail plate

disgusting
>>
Thoughts on guys wearing black nail varnish in the year 2003
>>
>I bite my nails
>I don't know how to have nice nails

literally kill yourself OP. Subhumans who aren't capable of simple thoughts are a waste of resources on this planet.
>>
How to stop biting nails?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>11195906
How to get rid of dryness around nails and the white stuff?

Always cut mine with scissord so they look okay and I'm not very concerned but if it's an easy fix I can imagine doing it to make nails look better
>>
>>11195948
Just file them.
>>
>>11196023
This.
>>
>>11200067
Nigger, I am right handed and I can do it with left hand too.
>>
File: IMG_20160422_104329533.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_104329533.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
Here's my dry ass donkey hooves. Feel better about your nails yet?
>>
>>11195961

>A friend of mine is a surgeon and he pulls mad pussy.

That's why, not the fucking nails.
>>
best nail polish color for girls?
>>
>>11202881
one that works for your skin tone rather than clashin with it
>>
>>11202428
get some cuticle remover. it's a sort of gel you apply to the cuticle area then you push the down to the nail beds. it helps nails look a lot cleaner. you can look up youtube videos for how to use it. don't get cuticle trimmers; they're bad for the cuticles and do a lot more harm than good. also some cuticle cream to rub on the area helps keep them moisturized
>>
File: image_1190-0000_1_720x600.jpg (18KB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
image_1190-0000_1_720x600.jpg
18KB, 720x336px
Clipper: Cut them short
Nailfile: Form with raw side and improve with smooth side.

After that there are so called polish files.
Use them on the cut edge only.
>>
>>11200067
git gud then
>>
>>11200067
neither are great for your nails. get a real file (not the crap file on a trimmer) and file your nails if you want to get into styling them well. a couple nice glass or crystal nail files are a great investment; even a cheap metal nail file is better rhan trimmer or scissors
>>
>>11203691
emory boards aren't meant to be a primary filing tool. they're disposable and are only useful for throwing in a bag or your car for fixing your nails when your away from home. non-disposable files are much more practical and don't really need to cost much of anything
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.