[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he saves up to buy his siq pair of sneakers >his wardrobe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>he saves up to buy his siq pair of sneakers
>his wardrobe consist of 80% h&m and uniqlo
why do my fellow f/a/ggots do this?
>>
because they can look good to 90% of people very cheaply by doing this
>>
>>11182044
because everyone knows one of the most important parts of an outfit are the shoes
>>
>>11182075
>not thinking outwear and pants fitment are just as important
>>
Because most teenagers don't have that much money to spend and would rather blow it on sneakers than clothes.
>>
>>11182078
Think of people who already have the fit down but still spend 90% on shoes brotendo
>>
because people who dont have the funds for an entire new wardrobe at once get things piece by piece. who cares
>>
>>11182044
Because it's a lot easier to get away with cheaping out on clothes than it is on shoes, I presume
>>
File: yZLIUxQ.jpg (509KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yZLIUxQ.jpg
509KB, 900x1200px
>>11182161
>>11182093
>>11182090
>>11182080
>>11182078
>>11182075
>>11182050
>>11182044
>>11182044
i just wanted an excuse to post this lovely sneaker. i want it but it doesn't fit my style.
>>
>>11182044
Footwear & Outwear is where most of the money should go.
>>
>>11182078
i never said they weren't important, but the shoes set the whole tone of your outfit generally.
>>
A nice fit with shit shoes is shit.
A simple fit with nice shoes is always nicer.
>>
I do this occasionally. Sometimes I'll wear a Uniqlo shirt and jeans with £250 sneakers, other times I'll do the opposite and wear a Thom Browne shirt with Muji sneakers.

I wear whatever I feel is nice and fits well. I don't care about 'brand cohesion' because I'm not a Sufu nerd.
>>
>>11182871
I do the first because I simply feel most comfortable spending more on shoes and bags. So I end up with outfits of $40 black jeans, $20 black sweater, $400 sneakers and $300 backpack. Doesn't bother me, desu
>>
>>11182889
This is me as well desu
Plus I feel like I can't commit to expensive clothes bc I get tired of shit fast. At least shoes and bags feel more timeless and durability is still better than clothes.
>>
>>11182889
What sneakers do you wear?
>>
A basic fit with good shoes looks good

A good fit with basic shoes looks boring
>>
>>11182044
Because people don't care about the construction or source of their garments, the silhouette or overall look or cohesiveness of the fit, or the small details that only you can notice and makes it all much more worth it.

It's funny how /fa/ touts "I dress for myself, not for others", but the philosophy in OP is rampant on this board and is clearly dressing for people to notice your sneakers, it's just all hype.
>>
>>11182915
Not true
>>
>>11182915
True
>>
>>11182044
Because most fags on this board are broke ass kids who truly believe that "shoes make the whole outfit" by wearing not real shoes but sneakers, making them look even more like broke ass kids with no fashion sense (fucking chucks..
pathetic), prospects, or respect from anyone older than them. Every part of outfit makes the outfit, faggots.

Sneakers all the time= fucking loser with no well paying job
>>
>>11182907
At that price level? Rafidas and DBSS
>>
>>11182915
This is somewhat true, but not always the case. I'm >>11182889 and my friend is the exact opposite, he wears full Yohji and CdG with $30 german army trainers and it looks really dope. So it's not all bout the price.
>>
for me its

outerwear >shoes>>>jeans>>>>>>>shirts and t shirts

All I have nowadays is Guidi ,adidas, CDG, APC, Undercover , J crew and MMM
>>
im so happy that people actually think these things look good, makes way for the real people, fucking monkeys
>>
>>11183032
Post some of your friends fits sounds sick haha
>>
>>11183009
Hair and shoes say it all. Everything in between is forgivable as long as you keep it simple. Trying to talk with your clothes is passive-aggressive.
>>
uniqlo is pretty good senpai
>>
>>11183218
He passionately hates having his picture taken (which I respect a lot). It's usually all black cropped drop crotch CdG trousers, vintage Yohji overcoat, and a dress shirt underneath.
>>
>>11182044

are these sick? Shop in my town had them relatively cheap (Italy)
>>
>>11183580
You'd be dumb not to buy these at retail.The primeknit is comfy as fuck
>>
>>11182078
Yeah, outerwear is important. Pants fitment is easy to get for not so much money, just buy cheap levis and get them tailored. btw in summer and spring I can't wear outerwear, it is hot where I live.
>>
>>11183613
tfw living in a desert

i feel your pain anon :(
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.