[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any tailors that would make me a trajes corto suit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_njyngjvlSO1qgpddwo1_1280.jpg (649KB, 1269x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njyngjvlSO1qgpddwo1_1280.jpg
649KB, 1269x1920px
Are there any tailors that would make me a trajes corto suit if I requested it?

I want it in this style. But I don't know if a tailor would do it for me, or if they just make normal suits.

Who do I go to for such a request?
>>
>>11173942
M E X I C O
E
X
I
C
O
>>
File: traje-corto-campero-gales.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
traje-corto-campero-gales.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>11173943
Is it only possible to get this done in mexico?

There are mexican websites that sell these kind of suits but they look different from what I want.

Do you see how the one I linked in my original picture is far superior.
>>
>>11173942
You would probably have to take a template for them unless they're mexican
>>
>>11173942
To be entirely honest, if you want something like that, why not just save up and fly down to Mexico City or something and get a legit one? It'd be a kickin' rad excuse for a fun trip and you'd always have the excuse of your trip when people make fun of your prancing suit.
>>
>>11174031
I haven't seen a mexican website that makes one like this.

The styles on the modern mexican websites are no different than modern suits.

The suit I posted in the OP is an 1800's style suit.
>>
>>11173942
If you're not from Jalisco and a legit horse guy get ready to get laughed at by every person that sees you in that.
>>
>>11174355
Guy in pic related wasn't even a horse guy
he was an actor

and in the film he was a popinjay meaning he wore stuff like this for style. I guess he does get laughed at in the film. But it looks good
>>
File: cheapshit.jpg (79KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
cheapshit.jpg
79KB, 466x700px
>>11174355
Also in the film he's not from mexico. he's a spaniard living in spanish california

his fashion is from madrid
>>
>>11174615
Then go to:

M A D R I D
A
D
R
I
D
>>
>>11174053
I should correct my drunk self, I believe that's a Spanish style. So go to Spain, maybe?

If the general question is "can I get a tailor to make this," then good tailors will be willing, yes. My experience with a lot of tailors is that the younger and newer they are, the more likely they are to fuck around like that. Same situation with up-and-coming suitmakers in big cities who charge big bucks - they'll take your money and do dumb shit all day every day.

If you want someone domestic, just call around and ask them if they'd be willing to consider it. I've done that before in a different situation, eventually found a tailor who would bite.
>>
>>11174620
Yes, it's actually a madrid style which was foreign to spanish california. WHich I assume was part of mexico at the time? or the spanish empire?

so it's hard to pin a label to it

I'll try calling around. It's just hard to give them a template. Do you think showing them pictures would suffice?
>>
>>11174628
>Do you think showing them pictures would suffice?
At least for starters, yeah. I'm sure they'll want more than pictures, but a good tailor will know how to guide you once they decide to do the job.
>>
>>11174705
more than pictures?
>>
File: 48V0mu9.gif (978KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
48V0mu9.gif
978KB, 154x154px
>>11173942
CHIAPAS
H
I
A
P
A
S

Matate mi hombre
>>
>>11173942
there are Mexican charros whose attire closely resembles this guys. I know he's spanish, but if you change his hat to a charro hat and you basically have a tapatio.

>>11174615
nah, read my post above. Your picture is a charro/mariachi attire. Old mexican films have guys rocking suits similar to the one in the OP. The style is from Jalisco. The guy is just saying if you aren't from there people are gonna laugh at you for being a poser. You can get away with it by saying you're in a mariachi though lololol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.