[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

conspiracy clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: 1456090263680.png (2MB, 1792x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1456090263680.png
2MB, 1792x1074px
The other day there was a thread about pieces with paranoid conspiracy theory designs all over them, like cryptic phrases and a "connect the dots" thing going on. What are some clothes that exemplify this look? I can't access the archive right now so I don't have the pics.
>>
I've seen a couple posts about this too but I don't have anything to contribute so I'm going to wait and see if this becomes a trend or what.
>>
Why
>>
Any other threads on this? Searched through /x/ but found nothing.
>>
>>11171321
What is this about? Cant understand shit tbqh
>>
U have my interest.
>>
File: 1417214073753.jpg (116KB, 945x630px) Image search: [Google]
1417214073753.jpg
116KB, 945x630px
STLTH got posted in the last thread. That's the only label I can think of that comes anywhere close to what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1459326066384.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1459326066384.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
>mfw I just wanted to create a thread like this
PLAY THE FUCKING X-FILES THEME, this definately can't be a coincidence
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 613x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 613x463px
>>
I am totally into this. I have never see. Any threads like this before, or heard about any clothing.

What are some subliminal ways to rock conspiracy core? Like if you had some illuminati all seeing eye that would be way too mainstream.
>>
>>11171903
>STLTH
Do they have a site? are japan only? i just find blogs talking about old punk bands with pictures of that shirt...
>>
>>11172537
I'm really into conspiracy theories, i was thinking of using fabric paint and listing off a bunch of conspiracy symbols like zionism, jesuits, mkultra, military industrial complex, catholicism, reptiles, rothchild, some subtle free masonry checkers, in some warning symbol, maybe it will look autistic, maybe.
>>
>>11172600
You really need to be shot... You are the reason why it's impossible to talk about thos stuff.
Like... You listed MKultra as a conspiracy THEORY.
What the fuck? It's not a theory. Now anytime someone brings up some real fucked up shit that happened, they are ostracized because theyre automatically bunched in with people who listen to infowars.
Fuck you
>>
>>11172617
>You really need to be shot
wow lol
>You are the reason why it's impossible to talk about thos stuff.
You're just automatically assuming i'm the worst example of conspiracy theorists.

>You listed MKultra as a conspiracy THEORY.
You're make a lot of assumptions based on the semantics of the term.

Yes i said THEORIES, because some are theoretical while others have heresay, or some are just true, i didn't bother specifying because i didn't think some conspiracy hipster would jump to conclusions.

>Now anytime someone brings up some real fucked up shit that happened, they are ostracized because theyre automatically bunched in with people who listen to infowars.

That has always happened. I don't watch infowars except to laugh at alex jones. Once again, you yourself are doing the same by automatically lumping me with your bad example. I hope the irony isn't lost.

I said i was interested, but i take them seriously. Go argue with people you actually have a problem with.
>>
I generally stay away from obviously schizo people on the internet, but V ave shoe repair made some pieces inspired by sacred geometry in their last few collections. Cool bombers desu.
>>
>>11172475
shitty ass movie
>>
>>11172600
W2c reptilian fit
>>
>>11172829
Nice, never heard of them before. I like the idea of incorporating sacred geometry.
>>
>>11172683
Youre a faggot
>>
>>11172585
the label is run by the vocalist of the Japanese punk band GISM. there's no website, though. you either go to the store in Japan or try and get it secondhand from yahoo auctions.
>>
>>11173068
I'm not looking for a relationship right now.
>>
File: b0132028_1315473.jpg (56KB, 489x343px) Image search: [Google]
b0132028_1315473.jpg
56KB, 489x343px
>>11173080
here's another one for good measure
>>
>>11173080
>the label is run by the vocalist of the Japanese punk band GISM.
That's why, so that what hes doing now, i wonder if he still does show or breaks up shows. i bet his voice must be even more heavy now.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 527x600px
>>11173080
I'm going to Japan soon. Do they have a store in Tokyo?
>>
File: itsallconnected.jpg (584KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
itsallconnected.jpg
584KB, 1200x675px
conspiracy theories are a good time.
eht namuh is great inspo
>pic related, my crazy wall
>>
>>11173105
He needs an online store...
>>
>>11171321
probably not what your talking about, but they have 9/11 was an inside job tshirts on truthtshirts
>>
>>11173098
GISM will be performing at Roadburn Festival in the Netherlands this year. Other than that, dude's basically been off the map for over a decade other than sending death threats to people for bootlegging his band's merch.

>>11173105
best info I could find was
>there is a shop in Harajuku, Tokyo that sells and manufactures exclusive t-shirts with SKV designs

I have no idea whether the store is an Undercover store that stocks his stuff or if it's actually his own shop.
>>
How can I start getting into all this shit? I've always had some interest in this stuff and did some research on my own before but is there any place where a lot of possible information is collected?
>>11171321 >>11173118 and >>11173118 are things I want to understand at one point.
>>
>>11173281
Just don't go down the rabbit hole watching shitty YouTube videos that are riddled with straight lies. Try to find some credible sources. I don't have any info because I don't have time to waste on that stuff.
>>
>>11173118
literally just a load of nonsense
>>
>>11173514
90% of what x believes about erratas is a load of crap
>>
>>11173281
>How can I start getting into all this shit?

Always get a secound opinion on a topic or if it can be checked to see if it's true then do so

I would post some books but half chan keeps detecting spam, i'll post a ghost soon.

>>11173514
>Just don't go down the rabbit hole watching shitty YouTube videos that are riddled with straight lies.
>Try to find some credible sources.
It doesn't matter if he finds credible sources it won't stop anyone from calling him crazy/anti-Semitic/wannabe conspiracy theorist like this nigger >>11172617 . Incase you haven't noticed, to the average person a 'conspiracy' means crazy obsession and they never happen. if you tell them that it's documented that only 1.5 jews died in auschwitz or that there is a fucking sign there saying only 1.5 died, you're as good as a hallucinating nazi.

>I don't have any info because I don't have time to waste on that stuff.
This right here and your suspension of disbelief is the only 'credible source', if said faggot thinks your crazy and doesn't belive in mindcrontrol, then a scholarly source won't change his opinion, and the more uninformed the person the less they'll care.

My point is watch who you tell, and no one will take you seriously the moment you say something that not widely accepted.
>>
>>11173281
https://ghostbin.com/paste/r5w98
>>
>>11173528
Well there is a lot of underlying meaning comparing motifs and numerology across world religions but yeah, most of the stuff is just window dressing
>>
>>11173667
I agree with what you said, I don't personally have time to look into everything because I have a job, a family and other hobbies. However I am skeptic and not trustful of the popular version of history or whatever propaganda the elites try to push on us.

When I get more free time I will do some reading but for now I am all about career.
>>
>>11174021
>I don't personally have time to look into everything because I have a job, a family and other hobbies.
>When I get more free time I will do some reading but for now I am all about career.

Those are admirable institutions to focus on, when you do get free time check out this guy's videos http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/videodownloadpage.html Some are interesting othere are "we wuz king" stuff, but worth a look.

https://vimeo.com/100178568
>>
>>11174052
Thanks man. Will check out sometime.
>>
>>11171321
link to thread?
>>
The mystery in op's image is suspected to be viral marketing for like 12 separate things lol
>>
Bump, let's get back on topic to clothes
>>
>>11176812
This, i've only found cringe dollar bill pyramids. Maybe a shirt referencing alpha protocols? Something thats subtle and don't glorify ible groups.
>>
>>11178918
Theres this http://www.shopwithasianstereotypes.com/2012/01/consume-t-shirt.html

Only because of the leaf ring symbol around 'consume' but you need to know a bit to get but it doesn't glorify it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6FwVXkHq8
>>
Most items I wear contain secret codes, morse code seam patterns, USBs of critical files in my shoe soles, shortened links for a deep web page detailing secret govt ops printed on my shirt tags. Very many high end dee-web centered brands detail their clothes with these codes and items. Tear apart a sole of some nikes and there is morse code printed detailing working conditions and haikus about the medicine pumped into the slave worker veins. Rural asia is becoming a matrix where humans are being bred for manual labor in textiles. One shoe I had detailed how they make people with skinny fingers breed for better precision on sewing machines and knuckle bones get shaved. The thread go deep on some H&M products where you can find blood soaked threads sewn in morse in the inseam of some jeans. The masters can't make the unaware aware of the meds they are being forced to take to replace necessary sleep cycles. Nobody is allowed to come or leave besides masters. Humans discover ways to escape via code. Shoelaces contain code too, anything using recycles paper also. The USB qx hidden in shoes details letters from patients of the masters So help them god and save them. The Masters are infiltrating other realms of human occupation and designing sleep disruptors to subliminally advertise to you in your sleep. Be aware.
>>
/conspiracycore/

>corespiracy
>>
>>11173127
>conspiracy theorist jap
>lives off the grid
>needs a webstore
>>
>>11179812
>has a business
>has a product to sell

He could make money in bitcoin, it's about the one the few advantages to the currency, that it's hard to trace. He could always have a proxy under working working for him.
>>
>>11179812
that obscurity is actually cool as fuck
>>
>>11180204

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuXGGf2bnzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwMnL63Zxjw
>>
>>11180204
Here is him crashing a show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvPky_ggcE
>>
>>11179745
What did I just read? Any source to anything you just mentioned?
>>
>>11180248
It looks like copy paste.
>>
>>11171903
lol good job putting fascist symbology in your cool tees
>>
>>11180204
While it's cool that his band just played its first show in like 15 years, I feel like it kind of ruined the mystique.
>>
>>11180270
I wish he ruined the mystic in america.
>>
>>11180391
I guess it's not out of the question now that GISM might play elsewhere. Seems like a lot of effort to get everyone together and practice the songs for a single show.

It's kind of funny though that Rudimentary Peni declined to play that festival. They've managed to out-recluse GISM of all bands.
>>
>>11181481
bump because fuck all the shoe threads
>>
is there an aesthetic way to wear a tin foil hat? Maybe a baseball cap with foil material?
>>
>>11183640
tin foil on the inside. You don't want to overtly display your beliefs to the world.
>>
>>11183640
Make a hat that has a tinfoil sublimation print so you don't seem crazy but have actual tinfoil on the inside
>>
>>11179745
Kek, my mother works at H&M and I have travelled with her to Bangladesh where they make the clothes lots of times. It's not like that at all and H&M being a "progressive" brand are trying to push the worker conditions. Partly the reason why H&M is so expensive for the shit tier quality.
>>
>>11171321
I still don't understand the conspiracy in the OP image, can someone explain
>>
Post some conspiracy themed shirts/sweaters!
>>
If you had to design a conspiracy shirt how would you do it?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.