[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I cop these Nike Huaraches? How do they fit? Any other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Nike-Air-Huarache-Triple-Black-1.jpg (294KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Nike-Air-Huarache-Triple-Black-1.jpg
294KB, 1600x1067px
Should I cop these Nike Huaraches?

How do they fit? Any other alternatives or colorways I should consider?
>>
These will be out of trend in a couple of months and you will stop wanting to wear them. Just like the roshes. You know it to be true.
>>
>>11167789
Huaraches run small (got pic related). I wear US9 and huaraches fit really snug whereas with Pegasus 83s I'd need to go down half a size to get a similar fit
>>
File: nns3pb3zkjywmsbddzge[1].jpg (688KB, 1500x877px) Image search: [Google]
nns3pb3zkjywmsbddzge[1].jpg
688KB, 1500x877px
>>11167820
I'm also considering those in all-black or in pic related's colour.

But I have a feeling the "original" huaraches would work better with shorts this summer.
>>
>>11167798
I agree with this guy. If you wanted them should have probably hopped on trend a few months ago. I think that the trend peaked and is going to go down from here so just save yourself some money. On the other hand they do have a full length nike air sole sssssooooo there pretty comfy but yet yet again I say just save the money and get some adidas with a full boost sole.
>>
>>11167789
construction reminds me of instapump furies w a shitty silhouette
>>
>>11167905
To be honest I'm not that into any other trainers of this style (Roshes, Adidas Boosts, etc).

Not sure where you're from but in Sweden I've never seen anyone wearing Huaraches. I think they've existed since the 90s, so they're pretty timeless, imo.
>>
these are so fucking overplayed here in Portugal, makes me sick
>>
File: concepts-karhu-aria-95-681x453.jpg (59KB, 681x453px) Image search: [Google]
concepts-karhu-aria-95-681x453.jpg
59KB, 681x453px
Other options for similar silhouette include Puma's Blaze of glory and Fila's Cage or Karhu's Aria
>>
White on white huaraches are only good if ur a qt girl.
>>
If you're seriously considering these this is not the place for you, I am serious, even /r/streetwear knows these are blacklist
>>
>>11168528
/r/streetwear wears jordan dude. Please.
Huaraches are just kinda overplayed, if you can get a decent fit with them they look goat.
>>
>>11167789
I bought the all white ones, they look a lot better in person / on feet. I sized up a half size and they fit great. for reference im a 9.5 in stans/old skools and got a 10. only problem is that i have a hard time making them work in an outfit, so i don't wear them a lot haha they're a fun shoe to have tho
>>
>>11167905
who the fuck cares, seriously why do people care about shit like this... unless its a super SUPER overplayed shoe (like roshe tier) you're fine to cop.
>>
>>11169554
>kinda
I could literally sit at any trainstation for 30 minutes and take atleast 50 pictures of kids wearing these, they're not even overplayed by fuccbois and basic bitches anymore, even they know these shoes are dead, this is a fashion board and there are people on here still buying these pieces of shit, they're almost as bad as roshes.

This is personal but I think they are fucking hidious aswell, but if you wanna go ahead and buy these, by all means do it, don't be suprised if people will laugh in your face when you tell them you're intrested in fashion and you are wearing these pieces of shit.
>>
>>11171489
I live in The Netherlands tho so this might be a local thing, but I am pretty sure al dutchfags can relate to this
>>
bruuuhh not the huaraches, I admit they look pretty sick in that colourway. But man get something more unique, I suggest prestos, hardly ever see them where im from
>>
>>11171508
clean shoes in the right cw
>>
I ordered a whole size up

Did I fuck up?
>>
Every time i see a pair of huaraches i see an alligator head.
>>
>>11173158
I think so. I got mine last year, said my size and the shoe store qt said that she'd bring me a size down and she was completely right.

Sorry, senpai.
>>
don't, get the puma r698. idk if they have a triple black but they do have some nice colorways
>>11167789
>>
File: PUMA-R698-2.jpg (413KB, 940x660px) Image search: [Google]
PUMA-R698-2.jpg
413KB, 940x660px
>>11173953
>>
>>11167890
If you are gonna get some Huaraches for summer go for the originals. The utilities are bulkier and aren't as breathable, but are perfect for winter. (source: I have a pair of both)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.