[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what can i do about this shitty ass haircut the roastie barber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: shitty haircut.jpg (12KB, 434x579px) Image search: [Google]
shitty haircut.jpg
12KB, 434x579px
what can i do about this shitty ass haircut the roastie barber gave me paid 25 dollars for this shit tier cut
>>
go back and shoot him
>>
>>11166414
TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS?

I would go raise hell dude, to be honest! Your hair looked better beforehand!
>>
File: enough.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>>11166721
knew i should have gone to the independent owned asian barbershop
what can i do this fix this fucking cut this shit looks putrid
>>
File: vhbhrerfh.png (88KB, 336x308px) Image search: [Google]
vhbhrerfh.png
88KB, 336x308px
>>
>>11166414
I remember you posting your face before and I barely go on this board. What is it with people that keep posting your faces online? Do you enjoy people making fun of you?
>>
>>11166743
because i know i'm ugly i accept it so i don't really care about making fun of my appearance i just try to look as good as i can between the people that make fun of my face there's some people that give some genuine sound advice that's what i look for
>>
>>11166414
buzz cut, shave that shit on your lip, hit the gym.
>>
>>11166758
i'm already ottermode i don't want to hit the gain too hard and gain a lot of mass excess weight makes it harder for me to do my sport i do rock climbing and it's best for me to be lean
>>
File: fa pic.jpg (41KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
fa pic.jpg
41KB, 500x400px
>>11166414
Haircut thread?

I don't know what haircut to get. I don't want a Hitler youth because everyone has one and I had one in 2010. I don't have any product in my hair atm, but I know I need to get it cut soon.
>>
>>11166743
where do you think you are?
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 2000x1333px
>>11166414
>>
>>11166771
with your facial structure any hair style will look good getting a specific hair style is more for ugly people to try and improve their ugly facial structure
>>
>>11166771
youre almost there senpai
>>
>>11166784
so short on the sides and a trim on the top? I am getting bored with it desu.

>>11166788
who is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 385x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 385x576px
>>11166771
We look like twins except your hair is more course which makes me extremely jealous. I would go buzzcut. I know it's a meme around here but it works really well with me and we look very similar. You'll probably be able to pull it off better as you have thicker hair which I find to be best for a buzz. I usually do a two and wear a hat for a few weeks, after about 3 weeks I find that it looks good as it's grown in enough that you actually have hair but not enough to take away from the masculine aesthetic. This sounds silly and may not be necessary for you as you appear to have thick hair but I find wearing a beanie or baseball cap for 45min after it's very slightly damp from a shower will keep it from sticking up and looking silly but I also have very straight hair. Small amount of a thick product and you're good to go.

Hopefully this was slightly helpful and wasn't complete rambling. Also, do you do anything for your eyebrows?
>>
File: long.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
long.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>11166792
grow it out more then get the sides cut or undercut keep top long and tie it back
>>
>>11166803
nope.It was extremely helpful. thank you. I tried a buzzcut a year ago and just didn't like it. My gf won't let me buzz it either.

I think my hair looks best when it is under a hat for a bit and has enough product in it for me to sculpt it after some time has passed.

I don't do anything for my eyebrows
>>
>>11166806
that look retarded from where I am from. I am too old to for it desu (25).
>>
>>11166414
Ponytail/bun and shave your face
>>
>>11166414
Maybe cop president Assad's style. That way you can keep the 'stache.
>>
I honestly like it it's just way too long get what you have shorter imo
>>
>>11166732
lmao seen
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.