[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I threw out/gave away most of my wardrobe and I was wording

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Uniqlo-logo.gif (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Uniqlo-logo.gif
8KB, 250x250px
So I threw out/gave away most of my wardrobe and I was wording what basics I should get from this site. Also are the blazers worth it or should I get something that costs more
>>
Please dont get anything, the quality is horrible. I ordered a crewneck and it practically hurt wearing it around my neck. Just go to a store if you want to get anything from there, the quality might work on some things. I dont know a lot of other places basics, but most of h&ms basics works as well, no matter what this board thinks about hm they have good quality and theyre ok for things like shirts and shorts.
>>
I cannot fuck with Uni Qlo for some reason.

But out of any store, they do have the best graphic tees.

>Those dank as fugg Campbell soup shirts
>>
>>11165366

Really? I thought uniqlo was known for its good quality
>>
>>11165382
I've never bought anything from there and thought quality was bad for price.
>>
good for cheap basics without going into muh high-quality basics tier
>>
Uniqlo is the best in cheap stores
>>
>>11165382
quality has decreased in the past 2 years
do not purchase from them
>>
What's the alternative then senpai?

Forever21?
H&M?
>>
>>11165994
Forever21 is a good bet imo. I ordered 4 tees, a shirt, socks and a nice (imo) jacket for $70 with shipping and they just came in yesterday. Decent quality stuff and it's definitely affordable.
>>
>>11165994
save up and buy good things you'll wear a lot instead of feeding more money into an industry killing market
fast fashion is a terrible thing to fund
i'm not telling you to spend 5000 on a pair of jeans, but that $3 t shirt comes at a price much bigger than you know
>>
>>11166032
Uniqlo is definitely better quality than F21, lol.
>>
File: tumblr_mpdokaqxxJ1ru8ib7o2_400.gif (722KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpdokaqxxJ1ru8ib7o2_400.gif
722KB, 400x300px
>>11165354
pack tees, selvedge, oxfords and get them tailored, linen, denim shirts, comfort jackets, chinos. everything else is garbage, i agree.

>>11165366
retard
>>11165936
quality has not "decreased" in the past two years, you're paying next to nothing for decent basic clothing and you're still complaining, shut the fuck up honestly.
>>11166032
wash a f21 shirt and watch it turn into a kids size

also fun fact, Uniqlo is opening in Canada next year FW.
>>
>>11166041
Very possible, I've never bought from Uniqlo personally. I wasn't trying to detract from them, I just offered my thoughts on F21 since he asked.
>>
>>11166044
>you're paying next to nothing for decent basic clothing and you're still complaining, shut the fuck up honestly.
lol
fuck off
i'm actually trained in quality control for the apparel industry
the quality HAS decreased
i know wtf i'm talking about
even anons with no fucking knowledge of fabrics noticed that the supima tees are worse than they were a couple years ago in the last thread

>uqsupervisor
fuck off and drop trip you retail loser
>>
>>11166061
>lol
>fuck off
>i'm actually trained in quality control for the apparel industry
>the quality HAS decreased
well i did phrase that in the wrong way, you're totally right, the quality has decreased from the initial uniqlo standard that they had going on

but i still do think that there are alternatives even within uniqlos products that are far better than the competitors.

ex: packaged tees

srry for making you so angry I AM TRAINED IN THE HIGHEST OF QUALITY CONTROLS guy
>>
>>11166172
that entire market segment is garbage, though
it's really just a "who is the least garbage" conversation
>>
>>11166189
they're basic t-shirts that require a decent amount of care for being just t-shirts. I cant tell you the amount of retarded mid 20s redditors that return these in store complaining that "they shrunk" after washing. the first question we ask is "how did you wash it?" and 99% of the times they're doing it wrong and complaining about the quality of the product.
>>
>>11166205
man that's the worst part, people do not know how to take care of clothes
the majority of people don't even consider the care instructions, which are made by beating the shit out of the fabric and identifying how to cause the least damage

a manufacturer like uniqlo is just too large to educate their customers, you just can't achieve it
>>
>>11166212
you're right and it sometimes is really infuriating browsing reddit/4chan and having people complain about shit that they did to their own clothing. although i do think that basic care should be common knowledge to people if they're older than 15

i saw this thread on reddit not too long ago written by this guy who ripped a hole in his linen shirt by ironing it on high heat and then took it to reddit to complain about the quality of the product.
>>
>>11166226
consumers do not know as much as they think they do, and platforms like 4chan and reddit give them a voice that eventually manufacturers have to respond to
i hate it
>>
Should I cop black selvedge slims from uniqlo or another shop? Which will last longer
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.