[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superstar or Stan Smith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

Superstar or Stan Smith
>>
Why not both?
>>
neither. if you're that pressed to pick, go with smiths I guess.
>>
Neither
>>
neither
boring
do something interesting, fuck
>>
>>11161980
>>
I actually like the proportions of the Superstar better.

Even on the smallest feet, Stans look a bit too disproportionately long for my tastes (I feel the same way about GATs vs. Sambas).

I think the stripes (even if you pick the all-white Superstars) and the slightly chunkier design makes for a better-balanced shoe that minimizes the "disproportionate length" that I'm talking about above.
>>
>>11161984
post something intresting cuck
>>
Both played out and too hypey. Go for something else.

>>11162004
I have superstars and they're too chunky imo. Size 9.
>>
>>11162121
>not buying something because theyre played out
>cares what others think
>>
I had raf smiths and bape Superstars and had to sell them off because I hated the cap/round toe of both the shoes

They're so terribly bad it hurts
>>
If it's absolutely between these too, find a unique colorway of the stans. I find superstars incredibly gaudy and ugly.
>>
File: ocwfGIn.jpg (507KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
ocwfGIn.jpg
507KB, 2448x1836px
only answer
>>
>>11162298
these b lit
>>
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.com-9202.jpg (36KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.com-9202.jpg
36KB, 980x551px
Meme Smith vs Supermemes

THE GREATEST GLADIATOR MATCH IN HISTORY
>>
>>11161934
I'd say sambas over both of those
>>
>>11161934
stans or triple white superstars
>>
>>11162298
Tf are these?
>>
>>11162523
this is a statement not a question btw
>>
>>11162381
kek
>>
>>11162530
sambas
>>
>>11161934
Let's end this meme, they're both hideous.
>>
Vintage style stans.

Superstars are the official shoe of hoes.
>>
>>11161934
S M I T H
M
I
T
H

superstars have been blown the fuck out by stacys wearing skinny jeans/leggings with that fucking light pink brandy meville bastard tank top thing with a dad hat

the only bitches who wear stans are qt asians who have better fits than me
>>
>>11163077
I honestly see both girls and guys of a variety of races wearing both Stans and Superstars.

You can say all you like about which design you prefer, but to say you don't like either because of some group (with which you perceive the shoe to be popular) doesn't hold much water.
>>
Stans all day
>>
I went to the mall with the idea of buying Stan Smith's but after trying them on I thought they looked a little boring. So I traveled through several shoe stores and weighed all my options and got the white Superstar with the black stripes. I didn't really have too many options besides a few Nike, Jordan and Converse anyway and the Adidas section was limited. I think they grew on me a bit. I think they're pretty cool shoes.
>>
File: IMG-20160408-WA0003.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160408-WA0003.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>11161934
My superstar 80s
>>
Common Projects
>>
>>11164152
looks bad
>>
>>11164211
Yo mama
>>
>>11164152
blue looks garbo
>>
>>11164225
Why
>>
>>11162298
are these customs?
>>
>>11164234
hard to match i prefer black stripes
>>
>>11164268
Ok m8
>>
common projects achilles low
>>
I've never owned a pair of whites in my life, so I figured this'd be the best place to ask which ones I should get. I'd rather not spend >£100 on them though.
>>
AF1 > Superstar > Stan
>>
>>11164321
I've had several Onitsuka's and I think they're fantastic. If you want a sleek silhouette go with the pictured Mexico 66's. The Lawnship model is somewhat similar to the Stan Smith in shape and the GSM is the bulky AF1-type silhouette. The Colorado 88 is comparable to Reeboks workout-line.
>>
File: lawnship.jpg (787KB, 1592x1063px) Image search: [Google]
lawnship.jpg
787KB, 1592x1063px
>>11164468
Picture didn't attach so here is a Lawnship instead
>>
>>11161934
Rafdidas
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.