[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effay Accesories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: zipp.jpg (15KB, 301x400px) Image search: [Google]
zipp.jpg
15KB, 301x400px
Hi /fa/
Should we start a "effay accesories" thread?
Pic somehow related
>>
zippos are fedoracore bruh
>>
>>11161159
they're only effay if you engrave your own.
>>
>>11161159
that lighter will go nicely with your fedora, op
you big fat faggot
>>
>>11161159
Buying expensive refillable lighters makes you look you're trying to hard people ask for lights and shit all the time in social situations, you lose them all the tue, etc. So something that's usually disposable becomes something you care about nd pay attention to, whatre you gonna do? Stop your conversation with person A so person B can use your lighter? Interrupt your conversation and stare hard as fuck making sure to get your lighter back.

Basically not giving a fuck = fa

So make sure accessories that aren't Jewelry are cheap so that if and when you lose the shit its not a big deal.
>>
>>11161708
This is pretty much
You can have a nice phone though. No need for a cheap as fuck piece of shit phone that's just unpleasant to use IMO.

White and light blue bics are effay and relatively cheap and light well.
>>
File: $_57 (2).jpg (46KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
$_57 (2).jpg
46KB, 1024x683px
>>11161159
IMCO triplexes are better looking.
>>
>>11161724
Yea phones are different they're a necessity in this day and age, so investing in something nice can be good.
>>
File: il_340x270.760166981_a1uo.jpg (22KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.760166981_a1uo.jpg
22KB, 340x270px
Why do so many Japanese brands have the style key chains? I assume they're to hang from your belt but wouldn't that jangle all day?
>>
>>11161795
You're supposed to tuck them in your pocket.
>>
>>11161795
Never hang anything from your belt. It's the most pleb thing I think you can possibly do.

Janitorcore
>>
>>11161724
Buying expensive smartphones makes you look you're trying to hard people ask for a call and shit all the time in social situations, you lose them all the time, etc. So something that's usually disposable becomes something you care about nd pay attention to, whatre you gonna do? Stop your conversation with person A so person B can use your phone? Interrupt your conversation and stare hard as fuck making sure to get your precious phone back.
>>
>>11161813
Makes sense, thanks

>>11161814
Well that's why I was wondering, it felt like a really weird thing to do
>>
Most effay pen
>>
>>11162271
Pilot G2 is the best disposable
>>
>>11161724
shitty phones can make you look like a drug dealer though, esp. burners.

>>11161159
clippers are better than bics and zippos
>>
>>11162638
>meme pen
>>
>>11161824
You sound like a fucking poor fag loser who can't afford a nice phone and is mad about it
>>
>>11162271
>not le 4-color French pen
Nigger please
>>
>>11163221
funnily enough, today's flip phones are more expensive than the average smartphone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.