[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are cigars /fa/? Or are cigarettes the only way to go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Four_cigars.jpg (2MB, 2538x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Four_cigars.jpg
2MB, 2538x1402px
Are cigars /fa/?

Or are cigarettes the only way to go?
>>
mini cigars or cigarillos(not swisher sweets) are /fa/
>>
>>11158669
no they aren't. roll your own cigarettes to be effay
>>
>>11158681
im not a peasant that lights shit tier tobbacco
>>
>>11158656
suckin dick is also /fa/
>>
Cigars are great, if that's something you actually like. If you just want to smoke some to impress your internet friends on 4chan then no that's not /fa/ and nobody is going to be very impressed.

I'm far from an expert or anything and I only smoke a cigar every once in a while but I think they're pretty enjoyable. Buy a few in different styles from different brands and see if you like any of them if you're curious to try it out.
>>
>>11158723
what's a cigar brand you'd recommend? I've only had El Rey De Mundo, which I hear is a relatively smooth brand.
>>
>>11158731
I think Arturo Fuente is usually pretty good and I remember Flor de las Antillas being great too but I think those were a bit more expensive. I should probably keep better track of which cigars I like and which I don't but honestly I can never remember. I like pretty medium strength cigars, the ones that are super smooth usually seem kind of weak to me but then the really "full body" ones are usually way too much.
>>
>>11158723
This. If you actually want to ENJOY tobacco, use a pipe and/or smoke cigars. But you can't really smoke cigars or pipes in public.
>>
cigars have the potential to be effay, but they've been ruined for me. I go to a very frat heavy university, and so you have a bunch of 19 year olds trying to act like they're 40 and thinking that cigar smoking is the epitome of class and masculinity.
>>
>>11158681
Look, buddy. The day I'm out in the garage drying tobacco leaves to roll into homemade cigars is the day I know I've gone too far
>>
when I was a lad I would go around smoking vanilla flavored cigarillos on my longboard. Can't say any woman admired me for my pastiche. Only to curl their noses at my smell and tell me to stay away from their wary parents.

Tis a virginous way of youth.
>>
>>11159044
>Flavoured tobacco.

That's where you went wrong.
>>
>>11158731
I like cigar smoking and my favorite brands are mini monte cristo and mini Romeo y julietta
>>
>>11158828
why not? worried about people around you? better than the fucking vape lords
>>
>>11158656
smoking's for fags
>>
>>11159505
It really is not
>>
Everybody here knows that vape is the only /fa/ way
>>
Just bought my dad Hunters & Frankou 225th anniversary Cuban t b h f a m
>>
This thread is funny.
>>
Smoking makes you look like shit.
>>
>>11158669
swisher sweats are the only choice of cigar for anyone that wants to look /fa/ as fuck you cuck
>>
>>11158731
Monte Cristo, Cohiba, Partagas are the ones I smoke the most. Tbh people don't like it and don't find it effay. I just do it because I really like them, but it doesn't impress anyone.
>>
>>11158656
bill clinton knows how to make it /fa/
>>
>>11158690
you can buy expensive pipe tobacco
>>
The only effay way to kill yourself is with a razor in a bathtub.
>>
>>11160198
vapefag leave
>>
>>11160198
fucking die please
>>
>>11158656

>smoking to look cool

Please kill yourself fagit
>>
>>11162800
actually its a heroin OD
>>
>>11165051
This is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6uBkJSbQO0
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.