[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not a fashionable person, but I have a question Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

I am not a fashionable person, but I have a question

Do you look at peoples shoes?

I ask because I only have one pair of shoes and they have been broken with holes and rips in them for a few months. I didn't think anyone was noticing but today at work I had an exchange with a co-worker

Essentially I was walking with a cup of coffee and turned a corner and almost bumped into him.
I tried to apologise in a funny way by making the joke 'Coffee stops you sleeping.... but the burns would get you weeping!'
I laughed.
He looked back pretty annoyed and said 'yeah but who knew that shoes with holes in helped you creeping, I didn't see you coming, be more careful in future'. Then looked at my feet, shook his head and stormed off.

Now I am concerned that everybody knows my shoes are destroyed.

Am I being paranoid?
>>
>>11149497
I mean, if your shoes are so rekt there are holes in them, you should probably buy new ones
I only give a shit about people's shoes when they're some hyped pieces of shit that look terribad on them
>>
>>11149497
have you considered buying new shoes?
>>
>>11149497
yes, they do. a lot. interestingly, normies look at other people's shoes even more than /fa/gs, because that's the easiest part of fit for them to understand.
>>
>>11149497
It's fucking sloppy and distasteful

Probably at least all the women think you dress like shit, considering the fact that you don't even care if your shoes have holes in them.

The men might notice. But yeah, "nobody noticing" is clearly false.
>>
>>11149497
After their face, shoes are the first thing I look at when I meet someone.
Buy new shoes mane
>>
>>11149497
post pics of shoes. That will tell us how bad they really are.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 480x640px
>>11149606
Like I under stand these have holes and stuff but do people really think that badly of me? Is it really needed to buy new shoes?
>>
>>11149615
jesus christ are those holes in the soles how the fuck
>>
>>11149615
Unless you are in a punk band or something with a slacker aesthetic, there's no reason to destroy your feet with such worn shoes.
>>
>>11149615
They don't think bad about you, they just correctly assume you have bad hygiene and no self respect. If this is the kind of massage you want to communicate through your clothes then keep the shoes.
>>
>>11149615
What the fuck man? Next time instead of spending your money on weed, buy new kicks instead
>>
>>11149661
What about jeans with holes in them? And I mean jeans that are pre distressed from the factory, like slp ripped jeans and such. That's bad too right?
>>
>>11149615
Are you homeless how are there holes in the soles
>>
>>11149497
>>11149615

you might be a literal aspie my man, and im not even joking this time
>>
>>11149679
It's easy to tell the difference between rips in denim for fashion purposes and rips from excessive wear or getting caught on something. People will think bad of you if you have crotch blowouts our your hems are completely destroyed but not if you have rips at the knees/ slight distressing thoughout.
>>
>>11149741
he's trolling everyone, you idiots. OP is a skater who is proud of his ratty shoes and is having a giggle at your expense.
>>
File: 1310429820535.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1310429820535.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>11149615
How does this even happen??
>>
>>11149615
ill buy you shoes bro if you cant afford them..
>>
>>11149791

Yoooo he's at work

buy me some common projects chelseas senpai I'm a student
>>
>>11149615
WHATTTTTT???????????

1. Yes, everyone knows. Look at these shoes. Like, that's fucked up in every possible standard. Good fucking christ, what the hell?

2. WHAT THE FUCK MAN HOLY SHIT I'M LOSING IT
>>
>>11149747
I really, really, wish that were true.

And ratty doesn't even begin to cover that pair of shoes. Like, holy SHIT.
>>
i look at everyone's shoes when i see them
>>
>>11149615
w2c cav empt plague vans?
>>
>>11149497
Makes sense to look at someone's shoes because they tend to be a more expensive part of an outfit that a person will own less of, so will put more thought into.

And someone who doesn't care at all about their shoes and lets them get into a shitty state comes off as caring less overall about their appearance.
>>
>>11149615
why do these make me want to vomit?
>>
>>11149497
I do . I look at everyones clothes all the time. Its fucking impulsive

>>11149615
How did you fucking manage that jesus fuck
>>
>>11149615
>>11149497
Post a pic of what you're feet look like inside of them.
>>
>>11149615
would wear this with some black or white socks to pull off some grungy/punk look
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.