[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the fact that one day you will actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1377203267077.png (915KB, 1358x766px) Image search: [Google]
1377203267077.png
915KB, 1358x766px
How do you cope with the fact that one day you
will actually go bald? I'm not really thinning (my hairline hasn't changed in the past years)
but one day I probably will be.
How can I still be fa
>>
It's the time in your life you turn from \fa\ to /fit\
>>
>>11146949
now?
>>
>>11146955

Only if you are currently balding or will be balding in the next couple of years.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x763px
>>11146943
>>
My grandpa on my dad's side has a nice head of white hair, and on my mom's side my grandpa had a full head of hair he'd put back in a ponytail for a while.. I'll probably end up like them. I'll worry about baldness in death.
>>
>>11146981
beautiful
>>11146982
My dad's dad is bald
My mom's dad still has his hair
I shouldn't be scared now but still
>>
>>11146987
i heard its not your dad whos hair genetics you get.. its your mom's father, look it up
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 736x952px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 736x952px
>>
>>11146988
>look it up
did you expect all the studies to say the same
because i did look it up, and they dont
>>
>>11146988
I'll do
>>11146995
damn daniel
>>
I've had a shaved head before and it's a nice feeling. It's like freeballing on your head. Don't be afraid of shaving your head.
>>
>>11146988
>. its your mom's father, look it up
>being this fucking stupid
If you'd bother "looking it up" yourself, you'd soon learn that that's an urban myth.
>>
File: dunno.jpg (4MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.jpg
4MB, 4288x2848px
>>11146943
>How do you cope with the fact that one day you
I don't really. It's already happened and it fucks my mind every single day. I'll never get any procedure done though. They ALL look shit and you end up paying the price of a house for a crap bit of fake looking hair. I shave my head but I hate the hassle of doing it every other day.
It's ruined me though. I've regressed as a human being and feel less than dirt compared to the people around me and can no longer enjoy anything.
Maybe I won't care as much when I'm actually old and won't look too diseased or out of the way.
>>
File: image.png (247KB, 555x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247KB, 555x327px
>>11150171
>>
>>11148539
>being this much of a newfag falling for years old bait
>>
>>11150180
That's a normal guy who got paid to cleanly shave a perfect patch of hair off his head. Don't be fooled.
>>
>>11146943
I won't. I'm Mexican so my hair is thick and neither side of my family has ever had members go bald. Feels good to be a beaner right now desu.
>>
File: billy-corgan-william.jpg (65KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
billy-corgan-william.jpg
65KB, 640x410px
Rock the William Corgan
>>
Thankfully my Grandfather had a full head of hair all his life. Unfortunately I inherited his premature greying. I'll be full on silver fox by 40, just like my dad.
>>
>>11150301

That aint bad fampachi. Looks distinguished if you can pull it off.
>>
>>11150291

god fatness ruins people aesthetics.
>>
>>11146943
>TFW no one in my family has gone bald for the past seven generations
>>
>>11150301
that's dope as hell. pull off sickest techwear fits
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.