[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know w2c trousers like this for a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dreamgirl.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgirl.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
i was preeing the dream girl thread and this image really caught my eye - i would really like to wear this type of look more often to become an /fa/ dreamgirl lol. they seem more of a relaxed fit of men's chinos but does anyone know where i could get some like this? i wouldn't mind buying men's as long as they had smaller sizes.
>>
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/designers/all/clothing/pants/trousers
http://www.farfetch.com/au/shopping/women/trousers-1/items.aspx?ffref=hd_snav&colour=4
http://www.farfetch.com/au/shopping/men/trousers-2/items.aspx?ffref=hd_snav&colour=4
>>
>>11145106
thank you! dreamgirl coming2u soon.
>>
They are pants, just pants. How hard is it to find normal pants? They're not oversized, they're not distressed, they don't have a special wash. They're just normal pants. You don't need to browse ssense.com or farfetch and buy designer pants (although they are superior in every way compared to normal pants brands). The pants pictured in the photo is probably from an Asian store somewhere in Asia (seems Korean). But they are just normal pants so seriously just any tan pants will work as long as they are of the similar straight, tapered fit. From that, we have options such as Uniqlo, or just any women's clothes stores in malls, Asos, theiconic, idk! Just any general clothing stores. They don't even have to be specialized in women's clothing! You could just as well find a pair of Dickies in that similar cut, provided that the size fits you and is of a length that comes down to your ankles. That wasn't so hard, was it.
>>
>>11145188
>>11145188
>>11145188
>>11145188
>>
>>11145188
oooooh here we have your regular patroning /fa/ browser

> if it wasn't so hard why did you waste 5 lines explaining it dickhead?
>>
>>11145246
not him but that logic was the most retarded thing i ever read.. doesnt even make sense
>who said explanations on things that are simple have to be short
>>
>>11145246
it's "patronizing", you stupid cunt. "I wanna be ur dream girl anons!! ;)" sincerely fuck off, women can't stop floundering for attention no matter what the topic is.
>>
>>11145251
all i'm saying is that if it 'isn't so hard' don't overcomplicate it over 5 lines of unnecessary text
>they literally said they're just pants go to any store and find a similar cut for u
> baka man explaining how to shop
>>
>>11145259
oi allow it with the sexism sperg
>>
>>11145259
that one time you make a spelling error when man are getting rude to u :'( ffs never gonna forgive myself
>>
>>11145279
nice try tumblr, i'm a girl and I've been on this board for 4 years, now vapid /soc/ whores like you are coming to turn everything into attention, like you always do. post this stuff in fuccboi general or just leave.
>>
>>11145546
>nice try tumblr
>>
>>11145573
what does it feel like to be nothing more than a set of holes
>>
>>11145580
im not even OP lol calm down with the /r9k/ agenda buddy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.