[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fa/, should I buy this guy's ratty pair of CPs for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: RMszy3RSLIsGnFP0hHPQ.jpg (492KB, 1100x1562px) Image search: [Google]
RMszy3RSLIsGnFP0hHPQ.jpg
492KB, 1100x1562px
hey /fa/, should I buy this guy's ratty pair of CPs for $145? impossible to find this size anywhere for cheaper than retail. id restore it and get new laces for them.
>>
File: ssKnOnzPRKWHtPJ4u3J1.jpg (515KB, 1100x1467px) Image search: [Google]
ssKnOnzPRKWHtPJ4u3J1.jpg
515KB, 1100x1467px
they cost $600+ in canada :/ so these ones would be about $200 canadian . are they restorable?
>>
>buyin used shoes
nah man
>>
i don't understand how anyone can stomach placing their feet into some else bacteria infested, sweat absorbed shoes
>>
>>11133901
don't.
>>
>>11133901
price is not even worth the condition
>>
>>11133913
thats what i'm iffy about... If id get them id lysol the shit out of them first
>>
They're pretty beat up. Could stretch them out again and add a bit of leather conditioner and white polish. A heel tap would sort out any heel drag and some new laces are cheap. It's not a mountainous job but they're pretty shitty condition. They're also cp mids/highs so just aren't as versatile. I'm sure you can find some more to fit your tiny baby feet. I wouldn't pay over 150 Cad tho.
>>
just get svensson for that money, they $200 and the same as this
>>
>>11133901
ahahah are you fucking serious? $145 for that? Are you that desperate?
>>
>>11133901
Tell that delusional retard to fucking shove his $145. They're fucking disgusting. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for those.
>>
>>11133901
>buying beat up shoes
This board sometimes man...
>>
no mids are worst cp
>>
File: 1454091044754.png (269KB, 459x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454091044754.png
269KB, 459x360px
>>11133901
>>
NO YOU SHOULD NOT
>>
The point of wearing cp's is to get them to this point of wear. They look like nurse shoes until broken in. That being said I agree with the anon that says to just buy svenssons. I've owned both and there isnt much noticeable difference, especially from someone who doesnt have them side by side.
>>
Also I would totally buy those shoes, everyone talking about bacteria are a bunch of pussies
>>
Do you live in Vancouver? I have a pair of unworn original vintage highs in that size that I can sell to you for 320 if you want. Can't upload pics right now because I'm not at home.
>>
>>11133901
yea
>>
I actually really like these

would cop
>>
>>11133901
I'd pay $50, tops, for those. Why are you even entertaining the idea of paying more?

Order some from Gustin. They're clones, they look just as good, they're only $150, but the wait is potentially 3 months.
>>
>>11133922
yeah i mean theres nothing you can do about the creases a shit. throw them on some shoe trees, hit em with a good cleaning, conditioning, and polishing. maybe get em resoled idk. theyre never gonna look like new again.
>>
>>11135283
Dis-gustin
>>
What the fuck is wrong with people

First, the guy who thinks he can sell these for $145

Second, the inevitable fucking idiot who will come along and actually pay the $145
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.