[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some shoes for summer. Already have a pair of white CPs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Sko.png (891KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sko.png
891KB, 1920x1080px
Need some shoes for summer. Already have a pair of white CPs and some black vans.

Which ones /fa/?
>>
>help me choose my clothes because im a mindless drone
trust you to pick out the fuccboi shoes aswell
>>
>>11130042
What is wrong with wanting advice? I think you're the mindless drone because you probably just saw someone on here say how bad things are and how everyone is mindless and you went along with that because you're probably insecure as fuck inb4 "nice projection faggot" fucking loser
>>
>>11130037
Get the cdgs famalam
>>
>>11130037
You already have white lows, so I'd get garcons.
>>
>>11130037
w2c garcons with small heart? New ones have this hugeass heart.
>>
Finish your growing meme collection with the gats
>>
>>11130037
Where the FUCK can you cop cdg cons for 108 dollars

>>11130170
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/comme-des-garcons-play-high-top-sneaker-men/3864765?origin=coordinating-3864765-0-1-PP_3-Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2-also_viewed2&recs_type=coordinating&recs_productId=3864765&recs_categoryId=0&recs_productOrder=1&recs_placementId=PP_3&recs_source=Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2&recs_strategy=also_viewed2&recs_referringPageType=item_page&fashionColor=WHITE%20RED it's a link for them if you want to see, if you don't trust the link just google "cdg small heart converse" and just pick the nordstrom link and follow from there
>>
>>11130445
http://www.featuresneakerboutique.com/products/comme-des-garcons-x-converse-play-sneakers-white-high?variant=681980613 here they are for $108, but the site you linked has them for $106?
>>
>>11130445
I copped mine for $48 3 to 4 years ago

Feels good to know I was ahead of the curve

Havent worn them in prob 2 years because every single "fashion enthusiast" in the city wears them now
>>
What the fuck do you wear with white high tops anyway?
>>
>>11131047
the key is not to be a manlet

hightop look like shit on short people

if you're short don't even try or just let your pants fall over the top
>>
>>11130037
the normal converse
>>
>>11131058
this
>>
what are those grey/gum sole shoes?
>>
>>11131206
i mean the dark grey ones, not the Margielas
>>
>>11130037
just get high top converse in cream. Cream works well with pastel colors, if thats what you want. I don't personally like cdg, but to each their own.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
360$ for the shoes on the down right? wtf, they are a almost exact copy of the shoes the german military wears for sports...you can get them for like 30 euro. i have seen them for 18 euro in a used store...pic related.
>>
GATs obv.
>>
>>11131393

basically you're paying for three things:

1. sleeker silhouette
2. better quality materials
3. a bunch of numbers on the tongue with a circle around "22" and a white stitch on the back of the heel that signifies how expensive they are

so it's partially due to being a better product, partially due to veblen status
>>
>>11131452
i have GATs and honestly i don't see it as a good trade off. In america i payed about $75 including overseas shipping and they're going to last at least a year. Even if i replace them every year i'll still be able to buy about 5 pairs before I've hit the cost of replica GATs. I just don't see the point.
>>
>>11130037
What are the 75$ ones?
>>
>>11131467

if you don't see the point, then don't buy them. i'm not trying to convince you to buy margiela.

i'm replying to a post that said they're nearly identical and explaining the differences.

if you don't feel that those differences are worth the difference in cost, that's fine, but that doesn't mean that the differences don't exist.
>>
>>11131502
converse
>>
>>11131502
all star ii in parchment
>>
>>11130037
You can buy the gats for sub $300 at tres bein
just bought a pair, pretty excited.
>>
always liked the cdg cons with the small heart- is it too played out to cop now?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.