[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guessing Shoe Size for Money Thread - Possibly Tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: shoe size.jpg (16KB, 269x478px) Image search: [Google]
shoe size.jpg
16KB, 269x478px
Hey,

I was thinking about posting my semiregular thread offering to guess your shoe size from a picture of your kicks and paying you if I fail.

For those of you who have participated in the past or would like to - what did you like, what did you not like, what would make it better for you?

If you were in control of the deal, what would the rules be? It doesn't have to be fair - it can be one sided in your favor, but what would you like to see tonight if I post my usual thread?

For those of you not familiar with my threads, you post a picture of your shoes next to a peice of paper (so I have a frame of reference). I guess your shoe size and if I'm off, I pay you via paypal based on how far off I am. I've done this for the past three weeks.

Let me know your thoughts.
>>
File: IMG_20160402_235929342.jpg (818KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_235929342.jpg
818KB, 1456x2592px
CMON!!
>>
are people who participated in the past allowed to post when/if you make a new thread?

I can't really think of anything much to add to it. it's difficult to make it a risk/reward thing for the person posting their shoes because there's no way to force them into holding up their end.
>>
>>11128003
I'm not doing it yet. Hold your horses, read the original post, and you'll be less disappointed when I don't guess your shoe size and you don't make any money.
>>
>>11128010
People can participate again, however only once per post.
>>
>>11128010
I also don't mind being the only one risking anything. I think the fact that it's no risk for /fa/ is part of the appeal for people. They either break even or win.
>>
Would it be fun for people if ahead of time I let a small number of people sign up to bill me for a pair of sneakers of their choice if I fail at 10 or more guesses?
>>
aww just took a pic for nothing...

hope i catch the next one of these threads, when will that be?
>>
>>11128003
HAHAHA NICE FAKE YEEZYS
>>
>>11128136
Im down for that
Do you mean 10 guesses for that one specific person like one person posts 10 different times and you get all of them wrong? Or just you guess 10 posts wrong and the people on the list get shoes of their choice?
And what would the limit be on the price?
>>
>>11127980
Do we pay you if you guess it correctly? What's stopping me from just not paying you when you guess it right?
>>
>>11128568
He said you either win or break even
You dont pay him
>>
>>11128591
>some guy on 4chan has enough income that he spends his time guessing peoples shoe sizes of all things and in return gets nothing but the pure joy? of maybe getting the shoe size correct

Feels good being an ameriburger I guess
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.