[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you dress when you're middle-aged? Seems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: CcbDc5C36cD3E8cE__gallery.jpg (35KB, 314x600px) Image search: [Google]
CcbDc5C36cD3E8cE__gallery.jpg
35KB, 314x600px
How would you dress when you're middle-aged?

Seems like the trends are overdressed suites or the workwear meme.
>>
File: BEzAMRFCUAABOvs.jpg (57KB, 599x495px) Image search: [Google]
BEzAMRFCUAABOvs.jpg
57KB, 599x495px
>>
>>11122168
He dressed so well when he was younger. Do old people forget or stop giving a fuck altogether?
>>
>>11122479
he had a stylist back then, just like every famous performer does. he doesnt need one anymore so he dresses himself now
>>
>>11122498
>he had a stylist back then
i dont think he's ever had a stylist. he had brian epstein to tell him to wear suits with the beatles but beyond that i've read many stories that involve him choosing footwear, boutique clothing.
>>
>>11122168
Buisnesswear probably
>>
Probably just some nice mid-range athletic clothing for day-to-day stuff. Simple, functional, and comfortable. Of course I'll keep several suits on deck and some nice jeans and sweaters to cover all the bases.
>>
not middle aged, but in my early 30s. I wear tapered black jeans, or muted dark chinos, with either black chukka boots, brouges, or my GATS, and alot of oxfords & casual button downs or henleys.

It's subdued and boring and not avant garde at all. I try to follow the made in America shtick.
>>
In all honesty probably slavcore
>>
>>11122168
You take the cores you liked in your 20s, and mix them with your working clothes, which usually means dress shirt and jacket.
It's hard, but with a bit of effort you can make it work. Find the right jacket and shoes, and off with the tie.
>>
File: 1438909287302.jpg (51KB, 710x460px) Image search: [Google]
1438909287302.jpg
51KB, 710x460px
Like pic related probably

Something to remember folks: a lot of styles stop working for you as you age, but a lot of new ones open up. Old people are the only ones who can wear fedoras without looking autistic right now, for example, because it looks like they might actually be from the time when fedoras were mainstream fashion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.