[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the most /fa/ phone model is back with the 6s specs. anyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (81KB, 732x955px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 732x955px
the most /fa/ phone model is back with the 6s specs. anyone else going out to cop this beauty today?
>>
Maybe when my 5S breaks or gets stolen. Right now I have no issues with it, doesn't even feel that slow so I see no reason in upgrading.
>>
I have a 5S

Feels good man

>mfw people use inferior phones near me
>>
File: oneplus x.jpg (149KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
oneplus x.jpg
149KB, 1200x900px
>>11120469
iPhone SE and OnePlus X are the best phones out right now

I strongly dislike screens over 5". It's not a tablet ffs
>>
>>11120469
Nah. I'm considering swapping over to the Galaxy S7 or something.

I'm a bit worried because my last experience with Android was awful, but I'm frustrated as hell with some aspects of the iPhone (why can't I easily drag and drop fucking songs onto the phone? jfc)
>>
File: hoe don't do it.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hoe don't do it.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>11120573
>samsung
You will regret that immediately, especially coming from an iPhone
>>
>>11120613
I'm beginning to get that impression based upon some reviews I've been reading. May stick with my 5S and just tolerate the nonsense, as I've more or less figured it out now.
>>
I bought mine today, it's great
>>
how dumb do you have to be to complain about adding files to library on itunes
are you that technologically illiterate that you can only comprehend drag and drop lol
>>
>>11120615
just grab a nexus
>>
File: happy merchant.jpg (13KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.jpg
13KB, 208x243px
>>11120626
>itunes
>>
>>11120633
are you so poor you've never owned an iphone and don't understand how it works?
>>
File: who could it be.jpg (10KB, 201x232px) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.jpg
10KB, 201x232px
>>11120635
Who are you trying to fool? iTunes is garbage. The fact that you have to use a special software to plug your mini-computer into your computer is embarrassing.

but I'm sure you're subscribed to apple music and all that jazz like a good goy
>>
>>11120647
you are retarded lmao
i don't give a fuck about itunes itself
the implication of your original post is that i'm paying for itunes services, which leads me to believe you've never owned an iphone before

try to make more intelligent posts buddy
>>
>>11120626
Nah, but think about how bad it is from a UI standpoint.

I have a ton of .mp3s I want to add. Now, if the iPhone is in the usual sync mode, then I have to have those files on a main computer AND the phone at some point. Nevermind that I have multiple computers and that the phone only will technically sync to one. I then have to go through and navigate iTunes' increasingly awful interface to find out where those files go. Once done, it's highly likely the sync will result in dumb shit, like iTunes auto-tagging the files to be the wrong song, or (as happened yesterday) an empty playlist being created for no good reason. In some configurations, if I delete files on my computer, they may be deleted off my iPhone, and vice versa. I can drag-and-drop into iTunes, but then I have to set my phone to ~manual mode~, which apparently has negative effects if you buy stuff from the iTunes store (lol)

Or we could use the established method of just opening up a folder, dragging and dropping, and letting the ID3 tags sort themselves out.
>>
File: yous a good goy.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
yous a good goy.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>11120654
>the implication of your original post is that i'm paying for itunes services
Nope. It's that you have iTunes on your computer which is a shitty software that only iCucks can justify

You went wrong when you assumed I don't know how an iPhone works.
>>
>>11120663
how are you so dumb that you can't even meme correctly

>hey guys look at my funny man with large nose, let me just post it whenever
>>
File: jewwho.png (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
jewwho.png
3KB, 259x194px
>>11120675
>I don't understand marketing

Yes, apple profits from you having iJewnes on your computer, even if you aren't subscribed to anything or don't buy directly from the store. You're getting their ads and their products shoved down your throat.

The reason apple requires you to have itunes to use an iPhone is so they have more control over your device. It's completely jewish in the sense. Again, only iCucks would argue otherwise.
>>
File: 1435292093475.jpg (42KB, 493x575px) Image search: [Google]
1435292093475.jpg
42KB, 493x575px
>>11120685
>ads
>implying
good one, retard

did a jew fuck your mom or something?
>>
File: I wonder.png (284KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
I wonder.png
284KB, 491x491px
>>11120692
yes yes, collect the coins, shill for the high score!!!
>>
File: 1416167168227.jpg (53KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1416167168227.jpg
53KB, 300x366px
>>11120695
>goy
>cuck
>shill
you have literally used every buzzword incorrectly lmao

take some time off /pol/ and read a book instead, you appear more stupid with each post
>>
File: you lose.jpg (92KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
you lose.jpg
92KB, 500x555px
>>11120702
>>
File: z5_compact.jpg (44KB, 616x346px) Image search: [Google]
z5_compact.jpg
44KB, 616x346px
Don't mind me just being superior in every conceivable way.
>>
>>11120707
IFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>11120711
watch me
>>
>>11120695
please fucking stop lmao
>>
>pretending iProducts and iOS are actually good-looking
When will this meme end?
>>
Daily reminder anything above a 4s is a waste of money.
>>
>>11120725
when your mom is a meme
>>
>>11120532
Pussy
>>
>>11120725
how are they not?
they literally use golden proportions found in nature which... naturally and automatically light up parts of your retardation antenna (brain) responsible for seeing and feeling beauty.

it's obvious that you just dont like apple's public image and customers because you are a resentful flyover poorfag. you use this hate to override your brain's involuntary reaction to seeing the minimal and natural beauty creating cognitive dissonance which comes across as severe autism.
>>
>>11120615
I've used a galaxy since the s2 was out. It had a lot more issues within the software back then. Currently using the s6 edge and I do not regret it one bit. With 3GB of RAM, my phone never lags. It also hasn't slowed down yet. I'd imagine the s7 to be s bit better.

Most of the frustrations I had with Samsung phones are gone now. If you can get a deal on the s7, I say go for it.
>>
File: 1418822301614.jpg (61KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1418822301614.jpg
61KB, 500x329px
>>11120746
>beauty
>objective
>>
The phone itself is beautiful but ios is ugly af, and if i want a pretty android im gonna have to sacrifice looks for specs and features so im just gonna get the lg G5 when it comes out even tho its pretty ugly
>>
>>11120469
>outdated manlet sized design
>>
>tfw this phone will cost $650 in my third world shithole of a country

I fucking hate living here
>>
Picking one up tomorrow. IMO 5/5S/SE is the best looking thing Apple has ever made, and is coincidentally the last iPhone jobs was involved on.

Sony makes some /fa/ phones but lets be honest the Xperia line is dying.
>>
File: laughing_pistachios.jpg (52KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_pistachios.jpg
52KB, 700x466px
>>11120803
I'd rather be dying in 2016 than dead in 2011.
>>
>>11120746
>muh golden meme
ANYONE can do that. It's fucking everywhere in design, and frankly, just having that ratio somewhere in your design means NOTHING. Apple insists on sticking to that played-out, tacky rounded look, which only looked "good" at the time they started making things like that. Design trends have changed, and once people moved away from that look, it became clear to everyone that it actually kind of looks like shit and everyone was just too caught up in the phase to realize it.
>>
make this phone again without its gigantic fucking bezels
there, you got objectively the perfect phone of all time
>>
I don't understand how you people tolerate iOS and even fucking pay >$600 for iOS phones.
>>
>>11120615
the problem with Samsung has always been TouchWiz. I would never get a Samsung without flashing CM or other ROM on it.
>>
>>11120735
I don't need a 6 inch screen to listen to music and send group texts. I'm not some kid who watches movies or games on their cell phone.
>>
got mine today.

Looking for a /fa/ case now. I want card slots and preferably leather. I want a Shinola one but they;re not doing 5 cases anymore (hopefully soon) and I don't like the Hex ones.

Can I get some recs?
>>
>>11120707
fat ass brick

disgusting
>>
>>11120808
>>
>>11120469
would love one, I love the design and the size of them
too bad its apple and I have a huawei p7 from last year
>>
>>11120626

I find it hilarious that people defend the piece of shit that is itunes for a device that is supposed to 'just work'. You know what just works? Drag and drop.
>>
any fa cases?
>>
>>11121613
it's okay man
i too, am technologically retarded
>>
tfw still using iphone 4 with ios 4.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.