[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SupremeNYC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (16KB, 341x148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 341x148px
Talk about supreme, ask questions about prices, authenticity, etc.
>>
File: $_57.jpg (217KB, 1350x1350px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
217KB, 1350x1350px
Probably only Supreme tee I really like. Want to cop, but not sure if it's allowed to wear something like this in public.
>>
I don't fuck with Supreme but I really enjoy those "Supreme drops" vids that Complex do.

Dat Racks nigga, bruh.
>>
supreme's cool but hypebeast, no style, fat rich kids are killing it

these kids think they can wear just total autism clothing thrown in with a supreme hoodie that daddy bought them and they can be fashionable
>>
F/W 11 was the last amazing season everything after has had its good points but nothing great.
>>
>tfw just copped some supreme rep underwear off taobao
>>
my fav rn is ss16, really love the jackets.
>>
>>11120307
Cause they can
>>
I only cop old supreme ('12 and before) built a nice collection so far. The brand is dying because it's associated with nigs and hypebeasts now. Miss the punk/rebel vibe
>>
>>11120383
Do you have the Raisin Bran tee that reads: 'Raisin Hell'
>>
>>11120279
depends on where you live
>>
>>11120327
Found the black.
>>
>>11120389
Nah sorry. I'll post my collection so far if anyone is curious tonight
>>
>>11120279
don't buy that you could never wear it in public
>>
>>11120279
dude it's half an anime tiddy that no one will even notice, wear it wherever as long as it's not in a professional setting like at work or school
>>
>>11120279
The one with the chick getting finger banged is better, is it even on sale i have no clue w2c this for a decent price
>>
http://www.redbubble.com/people/ikillwithnostyl/works/21329504-supreme?grid_pos=14&p=t-shirt
>>
>>11120383
They gonna drop a colab w/ Black Sabbath
>>
File: s7917a.jpg (91KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
s7917a.jpg
91KB, 428x640px
>>11120781
This one will propably get you in jail for being a sex offender.
>>
>>11120885
That shit looks bootleg af
>>
>>11120788
never buy fakes of high profile supreme items like that, they're the most recognizable ones and are more prone to ask if it's real, which it's easy to tell if it is. though the bogo hoodies on aliexpress are very good fakes, tags included. Don't try to buy bootleg shirts off redbubble because it's just someone taking a gildan shirt and printing it with no effort beyond that

if you're going to be fugazi at least try to be convincing
>>
My cops this week and first supreme cops in general

Black one is from grailed, picked it up for $65 because he needed the money, and the red one from last week's drop as I was fast enough. Wanting a blue one though, and think i'll get a camp rather than a 5 panel, just can't find any good ones that aren't super expensive
>>
File: zUd3UHI.jpg (518KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
zUd3UHI.jpg
518KB, 3264x2448px
forgot the pic, fuck
>>
>>11120281
Racks is the funniest nigga known to man.
>>
What's dropping next week tho brahs
>>
>>11120325
Was just about to do the same thing
>>
File: SUPREME.jpg (78KB, 1000x565px) Image search: [Google]
SUPREME.jpg
78KB, 1000x565px
Can anyone ID this hoodie my brother gave me?
Sorry for the shit picture.
>>
>>11120719
File: image.jpg (156KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 500x669px
Just copped what you think?
>>
>>11120279
the fuck? you got to school? you can wear whatever you want in public. At that I think you know where you should and should't wear it.
>>
>>11121839
looks fake to me, sorry senpie
>>
bro
>>
tried to get the war pigs pin today and i checked out but still haven't received a email and there are no transactions
>>
>>11121839 boy, that joke is old as hell
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.